Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boys will be girls.

No problem Suzy1, just see Chris80's link above. Results delivered in under 24 hours!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer0918 View Post
    When will this thread be deleted?
    Any way transamerica, trantasia,to wong fool,kinky boots,crying game.
    To name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Baker View Post
    We need our own network like HGTV, we can name it CDTV. It should run movies, talk shows, game shows, etc.
    How about a CD reality show?
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Logo tv,RuPauls drag race

It's not a move but there was a show called 'He's a lady' about men having to crossdress as women. You can find footage of it on youtube. Anyone else knows about this show?

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Hopefully this thread will never be deleted Jennifer. I for one love Some Like it Hot and will be looking in on some of the other titles mentioned. Great thread Suzie.

"Normal " with Jessica Lang and Tom wilkinson was a good film deep in it deals with the whole family but well worth the watch.

jessica_brink

It's not a move but there was a show called 'He's a lady' about men having to crossdress as women. You can find footage of it on youtube. Anyone else knows about this show?

It would be cool to have another reality show but this time tell the contestants ahead of time its about CD.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Absolutely have a reality show on the network. Maybe also a help program i.e. how to apply makeup.
    Last edited by Dee Baker; 08-21-2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Baker View Post
    jessica_brink

It would be cool to have another reality show but this time tell the contestants ahead of time its about CD.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Absolutely have a reality show on the network. Maybe also a help program i.e. how to apply makeup.
    Regardless, the show had some stunning contestants, like Alberta. I mean, who'd have ever guessed she was a man?

6940878bbf426c9334b55527ae874c8d--dressing-a-lady.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Hopefully this thread will never be deleted Jennifer. I for one love Some Like it Hot and will be looking in on some of the other titles mentioned. Great thread Suzie.
    Jane G ,I don't want it deleted, I'm stating this because my threads get deleted when I start a thread on movies.

Aspiring Member
    There is a current reality show on TLC, not about crossdressing but about transgender. The program is "I am Jazz." It's about a young lady, young teenager, who has lived as a girl since an early age and is now considering SRS prior to graduating from HS. The program is about her struggles, her acceptance, etc. I find it pretty real, informative, and shows some of the struggles she has gone through.

Another excellent Cillian Murphy movie where he dresses as a woman is Peacock, a little darker though, but check that one out too.
    My name is Carol.

Jessica,
    I loved watching "He's a Lady". A surprising winner but well deserved.
    The one guy lost it when he had to be a bridesmaid.

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Bosom buddies tv show with Tom Hanks...

OMG, I forgot about that show! What a scream!

Another +1 on both The Crying Game and To Wong Fu.

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,"
    -The Kinks - Lola
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 09-12-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    Bosom buddies tv show with Tom Hanks...
    Couldn't wait for the show to come on when I was a kid. I would secretly go put pantyhose on under my close and watch it with the rest of the family.