Thread: Fantasia Fair: almost, but not quite

Fantasia Fair: almost, but not quite

My wife and I were talking about Provincetown, ma today. I mentioned Fantasia Fair, and explained it to her the best I could, as I have never been. She suggested we go! (don't have to tell me twice) I checked the dates. Unfortunately, the only day we could have gone, Saturday Oct21st, I'm working.
    Of course, I kept the conversation going by mentioning First Event in January. That one may be a possibility. Hopefully by then, I'll have my s**t together. I'm a work in progress!
    At the very least, I'm hoping to get a visit in at Tiffany Club in Mass early October. This is a big step for me, I hope I can make it happen.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Do try to get out to one of these events.

They can be incredible and contribute amazingly to your confidence. I went to Southern Comfort 3 times while it was in Atlanta. Once I didn't like lunch and just grabbed my purse and walked to McDonalds! You should have seen the eyes bug out on the girl who took my order. I didn't care. I enjoyed the walk and got a tasty lunch.

I've considered going to Fantasia Fair and mentioned it to my wife. Hopefully some time in the future I'll be there as well.

Good Luck and let us know how it turns out

I'm going to FF for the first time this year. Really looking forward to it!