Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing bra to work

Aspiring Member
    A Cami is nice to wear to work, I have one right now under my shirt, absolutely hidden, a bralette would work also but I do not have bralette, wearing a Bra for me would be nice in the Winter would be hidden because I drive a Truck, in the Summer like now, people would probably notice it, in the fall it would be hidden, now depending on what you do you can wear a Cami over it to conceal it then a thick loose shirt to hide it, I wear a Bra around Toronto like that, good luck.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I've started wearing a soft padded bra to work pretty much daily now, no issues and I usually have a cami on as well.
    It's my business and no one else's what I'm wearing so go for it

Silver Member
    My wearing a bra has been noticed many times. All it takes is someone putting a hand on your back. Have had a couple stewardesses put their hand on my back. One freaked out. More than one person has looked down my top as I bent over to sign a receipt. When your talking to someone and they are looking at the girls you know they are thinking something. I've been self employed for most of my life so it didn't matter.

I've been wearing a bra to work for several years now and although I'm sure people have noticed either my bra or the fact that my breasts are larger than a typical guy but not one person has ever commented, as a matter of fact no one has ever had a negative reaction or comment about anything I wear.
    My feeling is it's my choice and if someone doesn't like it that's their problem not mine, if you are worried about being caught or noticed you're obviously not comfortable and confident in what you're doing so it's probably best to not do it or you could push the boundaries of your comfort zone and wear what makes you happy !

If you get some "thrill" wearing it under your clothes with the risk of discovery then by all means go for it.
    For me that's not something that floats my boat. Work is work and the rest is life.

I've always gone by the phrase "I don't live to Work, I work to LIVE!"
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I've been wearing a Bra everyday for years. Most of the time I wear a light cotton vest over my shirt ,especially when I wear a padded Bra . I have several vests in different colors there great , lots of pockets for my wallet , phone , change ,keys and I don't have to worry about someone seeing or feeling my Bra straps.
    Please Call Me Mandy

I have D cup breasts due to gynecomastia, a bra is a necessity not a choice.
    I am now taking PM and anti androgens to increase the size of my breasts even more.
    The only comment that I have received was from an area supervisor. I was wearing a thin Lacy bra. The supervisor quietly asked me to always wear padded bras as my head lights were on.

Banned Read only
    I wear a bra to work all the time. The only thing I really worry about is my bra showing through the gap in my shirt. As I still have to wear men's tops to work and the buttons are not as strategically placed as they are on a women's blouse to prevent gaping at the bust.

IMG_20170523_085712279.jpg
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-24-2017 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'll probably avoid it for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    I wear a bra to work all the time. The only thing I really worry about is my bra showing through the gap in my shirt. As I still have to wear men's tops to work and the buttons are not as strategically placed as they are on a women's blouse to prevent gaping at the bust.
    I wasn't too worried about that as I always wear an undershirt.

A word about the gap - Fashion Tape. OK, that was two words. You can find it on Amazon and I'm sure many other places.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Yep everyday I wear lace or sports bras and come jacket weather I wear padded push up bras. Because my jacket hides it. Yea it's 100 degrees out and I wear a bra just used to it. I spend the day delivering bras and panties to all my fellow sisters and No one cares to look at my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    Consequences? What? For wearing a DIY upper back brace/support?

Must always be ready to think fast!
    I had a rib that bent out from the cartilage at the side, and my wife told me to borrow a bra while at home to keep in in place until it healed.

That being said, I would never wear a bra at work. Too many ways to be spotted. I wouldn't expect much consequence as the company is avowedly LGBT friendly. But, why put yourself first in line the next time a layoff is coming.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    It's a slippery slope. You have to be prepared that however discreet you think you are being, there is a risk - however tiny - that you will be found out.

You've got an accepting wife- lucky you. Will your co-workers or boss be equally accepting?
    I used to have a short attention spa

maidthesy
    My Wife has given me two choices regarding the bra style I wear under my male clothes to work. Longline bra or full cup underwire bra. Both styles are clearly visible and quite impossible to hide. When I complained to her she just said : Deal with it . So I have been dealing with it for the better part of 5 years now. Do people notice ? Yes of course, no way to hide a bra. There have been so many stares and looks I don't count them any more. Some days are awkward for sure. But I managed to cope, so will you

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I was experimenting with wearing a bra under T-shirts the other day, it just didn't seem to be noticeable unless the shirt was thin, very light, or tight. In all the years I've worked I don't think anyone has ever touched me in a way where they would notice, but who knows. It's not a risk I would take, but if its something I really wanted to do I would find a way to make it work.

Wearing a bra/bralette is kind of a dare, isn't it?

I do client-facing work. If I *don't*, it is out of acquiescence to a person's view that I don't know or understand, But my presentation isn't all about ME. That client may just nod at my long nails and my hair halfway down my back.. but that still works with pressed pants and a dress shirt. I won't get the same response wearing my favorite skirt. (A black, ankle length thing covered in lace)

When I'm *not* representing my company? I will sport more frills than a bird.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I like to underdress with panties 99% of the time, bra is something more complicated because it could be seen or noticed very easily and I am only out to my wife, the sport bra is more accurate for me because certains views could be taken as regular male underwear (depend on the color and disign), nevertheless is more risky that only panties and pantyhose, therefore I only use the bra like 10 % of the time.
    I do not have any breast at all, but I would like to have an A cup to put inside a non sport bra, while in girl mode, I full fill with some socks or balloons.
    Dianna Ericka

Due to being a Klinesfelter I've always had breast and for most of my working life I wore binders to give me a more male looking chest, but about 10 years ago stop binding and started wearing support bras, it took about a year before anyone said anything, he asked "are you wearing a bra?" I said yes you want to see it, after that no one ever asked again. At 19 I was a C cup.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    Consequences? What? For wearing a DIY upper back brace/support?

Must always be ready to think fast!
    Ah yes, that mysterious medical device that looks just like a bra...

You know that explanation is not going to fool anyone. Everybody knows what a bra is, looks, and feels like under clothes, specially GG's.

Nope, if you are going to wear a bra while otherwise presenting as male, you have to be ready to own it, or don't do it.

Love wearing a bra, and in drab mode too.
    I know it irritates the wife at times, especially when it is clearly visible. My first garden variety Playtex bras were sufficiently bulky as to make them clearly visible under a (male) shirt. I personally didn't give a hoot, and the faint visible hint was alway part of the secret joy of going out in it. But it didn't impress the wife who wants a little more caution and discretion exercised.

I purchased some Maidenform lacy bralettes with no wires; very low profile and light construction. Thin spaghetti straps. The sweetest lace trim cups. And it feels divine. I could sleep in it and wear it all day.
    Of course, The Wife reminds me that life in a bra is entirely different for GG's who have to sling a pair of real breasts around in them. She hates wearing one and wonders who in their right mind would WANT to wear a bra if they didn't have to. I understand the angst of real breasts and a real bra that may dig into your back or shoulders due to the weight being carried. All kinds of uncomfortable things happen to GG's and their on-going Love-Hate relationship with bras.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I tried a bralette for the first time a year ago and love them; very comfortable. I sometimes wear them (the ones with no pads or removable pads) to work. Being very thin, they work with an undershirt and dress shirt. They fit smooth to the body but I can feel the lace if I touch myself. If you worry the traditional straps and hooks will out you, then give a braletter a try.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    Hey If you think you can pull it off go for it ,im a mechanic for 38 years i have worn stockings and garters to work perfume and even bras once in a while my buddies
    Would say things like i smell perfume i would say i had sex that morning they would drop it im sure they saw my legs but they never told me anything It is risky But its the only way i like going to work.im at an age were i dont care who knows anymore
    I work by myself the majority of the time. There fore I wear panties and a bra every day to work and you really can't tell under my uniform that I have a bra on. When I do come into contact with people either they can't tell or don't care, no one has yet to say anything if they do notice that I have one on.

I can't risk a bra, but I frequently wear. Champion women's active wear under my shirt. It is soft lightest, spandex for support and feels oh so incredible on my A-B breasts. It simply looks like a racerback tank top under a dress shirt, if any lines are visible...

Fly2188,

Some sports bras do show through, quite well in fact. In addition if you have anyone that you work with that puts a hand on your shoulder or back, they could notice. Remember to color coordinate, don't wear black under white or pink under white. The lighting in your house is not the same under the fluorescent lighting at work and could show through. Lastly if you spend time at a desk hunched over someone could notice your bra or sports bra showing through the tight fabric.

I wear bras and panties to work almost every day. There are a few shirts I cannot wear a bra with because they will show through. Also like I mentioned above I do have a few friends that like to hug... Be prepared to answer why you don't want to hug them all of a sudden. Also if you go to the gym in the morning, are you comfortable putting on your lingerie in the locker room? I have been able to get away with my panties as long as I keep the colors neutral but all the flowery, pink, lace panties kind of difficult I have to time it so there is no one there.

@--}-----
    Michelle

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post

IMG_20170523_085712279.jpg
    Slip or t-shirt much?

Tee hee hee