Thread: Outting yourself in a blaze of glory

Outting yourself in a blaze of glory

Earlier today one of our own got dressed and engaged herself in a bit of light self-bondage. And lost track of the key, leaving herself in a rather sticky wicket of a predicament. Wife was due home shortly and our member was urgently seeking ideas on what to do.

At the moment that is an unfinished story.

This thread is seeking your best thoughts on what you could do to put yourself in a situation where you would spectacularly out yourself -- where once the wheels were in motion, you WOULD be outed. I'm hoping that the scenarios that are submitted will get us thinking about the real risks versus rewards of being outted -- even if inadvertently at our own hand. I'm being a little vague here because I want your creative efforts to be plausible and doable, but not contemplative of any physical harm if you were to manage to stop the whels in motion leading to you outting. Keep your ideas creative and focus on the inexorable conclusion resulting from whatever foolishness you can invent for yourself.

GO!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

One should be up front with their So/spouse from the git-go. I have no sympathy for stupidity.
    Jon

Im afraid we would have car trouble or get in an accident and have to call a friend for help. I've decided a plan, carry a ( oops ) bag just in case. Have a set of (man clothes) make-up up removing wipes and a bottle of two of water to wet his hair and recomb, wigs mess up your hair real bad. I tend to think of the worst case scenario...and hope nothing actually happens it's very stressful for me. I'm not sure he thinks about things the way I do.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I do agree, honesty is the best policy.

Banned Read only
    Rhonda,
    Maybe not in a blaze of glory . When staying at a hotel I dressed for a party in a strapless dress in a teal colour, so I wore matching nal polish but I'd forgotten to take any remover, so in the morning I went for a swim in the pool in drab but with my nails still done , it did raise a few eyebrows and some interesting comments. So I had to go for breakfast and drive home with it still on but then I was dressed again anyway .
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-22-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Well Brooke escaped just in time and has not talked to his wife yet. I did tell him to talk with her and if it happens again then she could share that fantasy with him. Wow what some people do when they are bored.
    Part Time Girl

I nearly did years ago... was in Toronto for work had a makeover at the amazing Wildside... chatted and got friendly with another Gal who was there and she offered to drive me back to my Hotel Downtown. Very nice of her indeed she suggested I stayed dressed (I bought a great dress from Wildside) and that my hotel had a basement drop off point where I could get the elevator straight to my room. Well as tempted as I was it was -12 and freezing and my dress was quite short, so i reluctantly changed back into my much warmer male clothes. When she dropped me at my Hotel guess what.. Lost Room Entry Card... up to reception... bit of a hoo hah to get a new keycard involving security and ID and proof etc etc... It certainly would have been a blaze of glory if I had not changed back!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I never planned to out myself-that way. Just too embarrassing for all concerned.

Those little tiny dress locks-aren't really "Locks" I'm working at a lock and safe shop part time-very interesting work by the way- Those can be opened with a small piece of wire with a bend in the end. All the other cuts in the key are just for show. Makes you feel like you're secure when you're really not.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

Banned Read only
    Dear Abby, what do I do? My wife was to be away for the weekend with her mother. I'm a cross dresser who has a bondage fetish. I dressed myself in a slinky black dress, black slip, bra, panty and hosiery and a pair of five inch heels. I had on makeup and a wig. I tied myself to a support post in the basement and secured my wrists together with a pair of handcuffs. The key to the handcuffs was frozen in a half gallon milk jug and secured to the handcuffs with a string. Unfortunately, there was a storm which knocked the electricity off. The ice failed to melt. My wife returned home to find my tied to the post. Worse, her mother and sister were with her. She took pictures. She wants a divorce. How do I make this right?

I can see this as totally plausible. All this happened in drab.

I'd agreed to meet up with my SO to do the weekly shop. So by the front door, wallet, check, glasses, check, phone, check, keys, tap on pocket, yep check.

Stepped out the door, felt for the keys and @':£5 &65, wrong set of keys. No house keys, no car keys but I was OK to open the shed..... if only I could get into the back garden. So alter this to me going out to grab some quick Helen time out and about and there I'd be for all the neighbours, passers by and ultimately the SO to discover.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Dear Abby, what do I do? My wife was to be away for the weekend with her mother. I'm a cross dresser who has a bondage fetish. I dressed myself in a slinky black dress, black slip, bra, panty and hosiery and a pair of five inch heels. I had on makeup and a wig. I tied myself to a support post in the basement and secured my wrists together with a pair of handcuffs. The key to the handcuffs was frozen in a half gallon milk jug and secured to the handcuffs with a string. Unfortunately, there was a storm which knocked the electricity off. The ice failed to melt. My wife returned home to find my tied to the post. Worse, her mother and sister were with her. She took pictures. She wants a divorce. How do I make this right?
    Blame burglars with a perverse sense of humour.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Silver Member
    Sitting in my recliner, I had been drinking some adult beverage rather late in the evening and decided to get out some polaroid photos of myself dressed which I took on a business trip. I had another drink, and being late, I fell asleep. My wife came down to tell me to go to bed and saw the photos. She somewhat violently woke me up shouting,"who is that woman?" I had to tell her it was me! (all true)

"Ambushing" your wife is horrible. If you want out cowgirl up and have "the talk" with her, if you don't want out don't set yourself up for her to find you

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I am assuming that this is all intended in fun. My belief is that you tell your wife before she finds out, it needs to be done when the timing is good. I am totally out with my wife and she is very accepting. That being said, to out yourself in a blaze of glory, here is my take.

One night you and the wife have a few glasses of wine, then you convince her that you both should try a little light bondage. Her wrists are tried to the bed posts and you excuse yourself from the room. When you come back in you are dressed as a dominatrix, the whole nine yards, and say, what do you think? You will have plenty of time to pack your things if it goes badly! You can adjust the clothes to suit your tastes.

Not quite a blaze of glory, but here is a true story that is less than a hour old. I was working in the back yard when the wife comes home for lunch, I'm wearing a grubby tee shirt and dirty jeans. As she is going back to work, I decide I had better get some lunch also. I come in and decide that it is cooler in the house and I have work to do inside also. I dress more comfortably for inside, this is what I am wearing, bra, cami, skirt, panties (always), and pantihose. I'm in the middle of cleaning the bathroom and the back door opens, guess who is not feeling well and came home...the wife! She didn't blink an eye, but it could be a melt down for many! There would have been no time to act...caught dead to rights!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It happened to me at a Resort Motel in Montana, in 2010, on the way , moving from the northwest, to the midwest. All dolled up in my third forr room, decided to just step out in the hall, closed the door. No key!! Had to take the elevator down to the lobby, and front desk, to ask for another key. Outed to the clerk, and a bunch of people, took the elevator back up, walked very fast past a guy watching, finally got back in my room, and relief!

So, my first wife's work schedule was like clockwork. I knew when she would leave for home, how long the drive, etc. I had a variable schedule that gave me plenty of Rhonda time, and I always was able to switch back in time (nick of time, mostly) for her arrival. One day I decided to go for a drive. I wore my panties, a bra, homemade forms, nail polish, waterproof makeup, real steel boned back lace corset, with mini tie-wraps "locking the final tie of the laces in the middle of my back, full slip, pull over dress, pantyhose, 3" heels, small purse with ID and keys. Had a great drive, got out a few times and walked about 25' before heading back to car (still to timid to meet and interact with muggles). Drove some more, then decided to head home to revert back to "him".

I drive to our street, turn into the cul-de-sac, avoid all neighbors, turn into driveway, hit the garage door opener (note: everything in this sentence up to here is just one smooth motion) glide toward the ever widening garage door opening, and then, as I start to pull into my side of the garage --- Arugh!! PANIC ! ! ! On the other side of the garage . . . . . . . there's her car. ABORT, ABORT. DANGER WILL ROBINSON, ABORT. FULL ASTERN!

I backed out of the garage, hitting the door closer, and raced out of my neighborhood. Pulse: 190. Blood Pressure: had to be 380/6. Pucker factor: off the charts. MacGiver brain quotient: MensaGeniusHal9000JediMaster on steroids. If I couldn't figure this out, I'd be toast.

to be continued . . . . .
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Reality Check
    I'm not sure that "outing one's self in a blaze of glory" is the best way to do it, but I suggest arranging for a family gathering at a local restaurant and then walking in after everyone else is seated as your female persona.