Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking at women

I love observing women, how they dress, how they move, how they accessorise, the beautiful ones, the plain ones all women. Of course one has to be careful about not staring!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Try not to stare because I do not wish to make any one feel uncomfortable. Tend to do my research on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I don't look as much as I used to and mostly at those wearing skirts or dresses. The downer is that I know, what they may be wearing underneath, is not as interesting as it would have been 40 to 50 years ago.
    How right you are, Georgina.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

My wife will comment on women's clothes on occasion. She'll say that would look good on you. Or she'll say that I have better legs. I use to look at women's breasts and wish that mine were as big. Now I have D cup breasts due to a side effect of some medicine.

I'm not fixated on breasts. My initial glance is to her hair, and then legs. Long, shiny, silky straight hair that moves a little with every step of hers, grabs my attention immediately.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've noticed that my first response is to their hair. Having good hair attracts me long before I see their face, which has led me to ogle a guy or two before they turned around and have shown me their beard. I've learned that men can have cute asses also, just for viewing though.

I agree with you ,,I keep on observing all types of women and girls ....dresses and most of all bras , skirts ,,,,and mostly make up ...ladies wear attract me a lot ,,I try to learn how to look like them ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I look at what their wearing and I admit their shape. I often wish I had their figure.

The way I've looked at women has paralleled the way I've dressed. Early on I just looked at legs, trying to figure out if they were wearing hose. Then, it was shoes - the higher the heal the better. More recently it has been a study of the female shape (while I was making DIY hip pads). While trying to improve my makeup skills I would also look at their makeup, but as others have said, this is very difficult cuz the inevitable eye contact will make most women uncomfortable. Plus that is no way to learn technique (it's like expecting to become a magician by just watching magic shows). Now a days I just admire the pretty face and appreciate how much work has gone into creating such a beautiful face. In the last few months, I have been looking for the total package, a beautiful dress matched with the right shoes and bag, the appropriate amount of jewelry. It's a bit rare these days, but a real treat to see a woman that is well put together, especially now that I have a hint of how much effort is required to get that look.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I observe women - similar to Tracii's approach...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Oh I always look because I'm kind of jealous of their bodies and how clothes fit them.
    But I also look at women's shoes, accessories, jewelry, makeup, etc. like others have mentioned.
    Last edited by DMichele; 09-03-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    Michele

Amen Micki !!!

Good looking people are good to look at respectfully!

I've noticed 2 differences since I've come out:

(1) I no longer feel compelled to follow society's rules as I can check out cute guys ~and~ cute girls now! (gotta be careful of course, but seriously people should be flattered, I just don't get the gay panic)

and

(2) I was at the gym with my brother last week and he was like 'wow, "I try not to be a pig", but did you see her butt cheeks hanging out?', and I was like, 'um, she is ~definitely~ cute, but no, we were there for an hour and somehow it escaped my attention'...

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Slowinski View Post
    The way I've looked at women has paralleled the way I've dressed. Early on I just looked at legs, trying to figure out if they were wearing hose. Then, it was shoes - the higher the heal the better. More recently it has been a study of the female shape (while I was making DIY hip pads). While trying to improve my makeup skills I would also look at their makeup, but as others have said, this is very difficult cuz the inevitable eye contact will make most women uncomfortable. Plus that is no way to learn technique (it's like expecting to become a magician by just watching magic shows). Now a days I just admire the pretty face and appreciate how much work has gone into creating such a beautiful face. In the last few months, I have been looking for the total package, a beautiful dress matched with the right shoes and bag, the appropriate amount of jewelry. It's a bit rare these days, but a real treat to see a woman that is well put together, especially now that I have a hint of how much effort is required to get that look.
    I agree Julie. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I wish that I could pull off the look that Genetic woman can. Nevertheless, it is inspiring for me to try and copy looks. I really appreciate when a woman has put on makeup, heels, hose and accessories. I know that it takes a lot of work, as you eloquently stated.

Aspiring Member
    Being heterosexual and a leg man I can be drawn to a lovely skirt and a nice pair of legs and the way her heels make these look without any thought of how it would look on me. But I also admire an outfit that a woman has clearly put a lot of thought into in terms of matching top, skirt, scarf, tights and accessories. The ones who get all that right can look awesome. Yes, I get ideas from all this and sometimes I even see stuff I have at home, but generally I just like the scenery. I recall a case in Scotland a couple of years ago when a man was in court for filming women (this wasn't in a dressing room so I don't know why it was illegal). His excuse was that he was looking for inspiration for his cross-dressing.

I love looking at woman and think that those woman that dress nice expect and often want to be noticed.I often complement them on their outfitds and style and have never had a negative response

Mmmm!
    I dunno?
    I just look at women's faces and smile, they do likewise.
    Must be something I ate. :-)

Oh! Yes, I did pay more attention years ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    This thread reminds me of a cartoon in Mad Magazine long ago. It showed a man and his wife walking along a city street and a young, well dressed woman walking toward them. The man was gazing at the young woman. His wife's thoughts were revealed to show that she suspected her husband of wanting to walk away with the young woman. The man's thoughts revealed that he was dreaming of wearing the young woman's clothing.

I recently caught myself looking at a woman at a public place, checking out her outfit instead of her body. She was wearing a nice summer outfit. I check out women in my peer group a lot, primarily to get a realistic idea on what it takes to blend effectively. I must be careful and discrete, of course. Some of them, like this one, count my wife among their friends.

If I want to stare and study the clothing details, I go to Pinterst on line and find photos of women dressed like those I see in real life.
    Last edited by abby054; 09-04-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I am a Muslim Male and I am not allowed to stare at Women, however I can take a quick look.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I have admired well dressed women all my life, and will no doubt continue to do so. I would never outright stare, but do look long enough to collect details. Can't recall being given a glare in return, but do recall an acknowledging or appreciative smile or two. Their talents not only impress me, they hopefully have taught me a thing or two.

Karen

It is true ,,we crossdressers look at women in details ,,what type of breasts she has ,,,skirt ,,,high heels ,,and most of the time make up beauty ....i think it is a part being a woman in deep nature

Simply put; I love women and want to emulate them in dress, manners and presentation. I have always had an eye for the better dressed women who have that special attitude they project. To emulate them, you need the details and by looking and observing the everything about them, you also perfect your style and image.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Oh yea I do look at women and how they are dressed second to how hot they are. Now I do like look at the front of guys wearing skinny jeans .

I look at women a lot, mainly because I'm out and about and love the image of a mature and stylish woman! (It's the look for when I grow up!)
    So I do like looking at certain women much too much! then I go into dreamworld!, definitely not into the masculine version!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Krissy,

My wife and I have discussed this very topic this weekend. It hasn't been the first time she has caught me either. Instead of getting upset like she did before, she now asks me "What is it that I find attractive about the way she is dressed?" And in being honest with her sometimes it is how she looks or moves, the sound of her voice, or how feminine she appears. Though most of the time I tell her why would she wear that? Or does she know that combination looks horrible on her? Or my favorite, please don't let me wear anything like that out in public. She has asked me if I was comparing her breasts to other ladies before, though she has learned that I usually tell her I wish I had breasts that size. Or would she still be with me if my breasts were that size...

@--}----
    Michelle

I catch myself looking at a beautiful woman for two reasons. The man in me wants her...the woman in me thinks "Lucky girl, wish I could look like that!"....

Oh, there is a third reason...I love to check out her clothes and shoes...especially the shoes!