Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking at women

Looking at women

All my life i would watch women and see what they wear ,but now I feel like all i do is try to see what style of bra they have on what color. Do any of you seem to be staring at women too much i feel i am .i know i wish i had breast .but i feel like i look at women's breast too much .Do Any of you feel like that or is it just me

I will defiantly look at a nice dressed woman. Yeah, I think any man looks a good looking woman. But we try to see what they are wearing.
    Part Time Girl

I always look at beautiful woman and what they wear. I try not to be staring but I do look.
    Angie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh I always look because I'm kind of jealous of their bodies and how clothes fit them.
    I'm bad for checking out the guy they are with too so getting caught is pretty funny.

Do you recall the term penis-envy? I have breast envy. My crossdressing seems more indicative of my desire to have breasts than it does with a desire to wear womens' clothes overall.

One thing that seemed to help while I was separated was that I would wear breast forms and a top while at home, even if I wasn't crossdressed any further. I gave myself permission to touch, fondle, aggressively grab or just rest my hands on my breasts while wearing them Including at night, in bed. My goal was to attempt to normalize having them, so I could feel less breast obsessed. It worked to a degree - your mileage may vary! Good luck! :-)

I could spend my days doing that. I know I am not interested in men because I look at women when ever they are around and never look at guys. I use to think it was just me and I may be weird but when I talk with other guys (guy talk) they do it to so I guess as long as you don't stare, don't doing anything stupid, rude or illegal you're fine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Reality Check
    You have to keep it under control because staring at women's breasts is considered "creepy" by some. Also, if the woman has a boyfriend or husband nearby, there could be an ugly confrontation. I once had a guy threaten me because I held the door for his "lady". Really! What should I have done, let it slam in her face?

Be discrete.

Banned Spammer
    Krisi those kind of guys are the jealous type and don't trust their lady.
    You could just be being nice by holding the door but he might blame you for hitting on her or blame her for looking at you.
    I have have been in that situation plenty of times and yes it gets ugly quick.

I check out women's outfits all the time. I try to be discreet but I always FEEL like I look like a giant lech. Just wish I had a sign that said "I'm not staring at your ass I just want your skirt".

Banned Spammer
    It's a fine line between the two Micki isn't it?

It is almost a study of a woman's form...mannerisms and dress...plus I am a big fan of breasts. I will say that a women who is confident and carries herself well...is something to behold.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Banned Read only
    Krissy,
    I found out today that some women do check us out .

Apparently during our May ball, a lady was looking for a suitable outfit for a big event she was planning to attend and she picked out several she liked that members of our social group were wearing and had the frustration of finding out none were available anymore .

I've found like most GGs that you don't need many different colours in bras . I find I'm checking out how well they've done their makeup, especially their eyes. So I do too much eye to eye contact at times, if you you do it with a smile you do get some lovely responses .

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I check out women's outfits all the time. I try to be discreet but I always FEEL like I look like a giant lech. Just wish I had a sign that said "I'm not staring at your ass I just want your skirt".
    This is exactly how i feel.
    I'm a happily married bloke, not actually interested in other women, but i do take an interest in what type of things women wear. Unfortunately, if anyone notices you looking, they automatically draw the wrong conclusions.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Just wish I had a sign that said "I'm not staring at your ass I just want your skirt".
    This should be on a shirt. I would wear one. Perhaps in a V neck.

joni

I don't look as much as I used to and mostly at those wearing skirts or dresses. The downer is that I know, what they may be wearing underneath, is not as interesting as it would have been 40 to 50 years ago.

At one library i go to, the head librarian is a super attractive very tall brunette, that wears nice knee length sleeveless dresses, hose and low heels a lot. I have to really discipline myself not to look more than a second. She is so beautiful, and MARRIED!! Sometimes, i do get a chance to watch women walking down the sidewalks, and have had extended watching, or staring, as long as they are not facing me.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I watch women a lot, discretely of course, but only to observe what they are wearing and get ideas about clothes for myself. I blush easily, and one time my gaze lingered just a fraction longer than it should when I saw this woman in a gorgeous black-white check 2 piece. She saw me , gave me the stare and I could feel myself burning up (I was about 20 at the time and this was on a crowded bus). That moment still haunts me now.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Krissy, I am always checking out women's outfits but always try to be discreet. I find I am always looking for what might look good on me, learning more how outfits can be put together, nice jewelry, etc. While trying to be discreet, I've been "caught" looking several times. I'm guessing the GG thinks I'm checking her out (when in drab mode) but all I'm doing is reconnaissance! Just wish I could let them know that's all I'm really doing.

A friends wife once said that he could look but not touch. I told my wife this after she found out about my expanded wardrobe once said that I could look but not think about how I would look in her clothes--it just took all the fun out of looking!

Banned Read only
    Oh yes, when checking out a woman I do look for what type of bra she is wearing as it clings to her shirt, panties too. Love to look at bras in Walmart and Penney's. I have quite a nice collection myself plus forms. It tells me how they think, just something they have to wear or something they want to be sexy and pretty. And size matters, in boobs that is.

One of the things I confessed when I 'came out' to my wife was that if I was in a group of 5 guys and a beautiful woman happened to pass by, 4 of the 5 men would be hooting out, making lustful comments or expressing an interest in carnal knowledge with the woman. I'd be the sole voice saying to myself, "God, I would look so good in that dress." I wasn't kidding.
    I got "busted" once (counseled) in the Navy for gazing inappropriately at some of the civilian female employees in the command. One of them registered a complaint along the lines of "undressing her with my eyes", or leering a bit too much. I was flabbergasted by this unfair accusation. I couldn't tell a soul the truth. I was more interested in their clothing and how it might look on me rather than checking out their bods. BTW, the entire case was "dropped" because the woman's story didn't hold up under scrutiny. But it was a lesson learned.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I check out the butts, I'm a Prude Pervert xD.

I always get envious of the jeans and shorts girls wear. I never get envious of dresses though as I don't own any nor desire any yet. But shoes shorts, camisoles and pretty hair tied in a pony tail all make me feel a sense of envy.

I'm worried that the fetish will consume me whole someday and I won't be able to achieve my artistic goals due to the immense time sink that is playing dressup and shopping.

I am like so many others, I love to look to see what a GG is wearing, how it fits, her makeup, and shoes. While out today, I saw two girls that were awesome. The first was walking in a mall, she was is jeans and blouse with 4 inch heals. Her walk was absolutely to die for. Short steps with one foot landing in front of the other. She knew I was looking and gave me a knowing smile. I wanted to tell her that I am a crossdresser and was jealous.

The second girl was getting coffee, she was wearing a tan wrap dress with a deep V on top and the bottom was open almost to her waist. Her hair, makeup and jewelry was perfect. To say she was sexy would be an understatement. Again, I was so jealous of her look.

Banned Read only
    I am guilt as charged. I always like to check out how an attractive woman is attired and presents herself. Around my area the best time to woman watch is at Costco on Sunday after church. It seems that's when many women with their families do some shopping. Lots of dresses. Worst place is Wal-Mart after the kids have been dropped off at school in the morning.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Get one of these breast plates. I did! You'll stop staring at their boobs and start staring at yours! Instead, you'll stare at their outfits/ looks to copy them!

27549 (2).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!