Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking at women

When I'm out or at school, I always find myself discretely looking at what the women around me are wearing. I envy so much how they can walk around confidently in shorts, a cute top, and sexy heels. I love seeing current fashion trends, and watching these girls movements in their clothes. I consider myself Pansexual, but tend to lean towards men. I don't find my self really sexually attracted to these girls, mainly just jealous of how they can appear in public, while I'm in cargo shorts and a t shirt. ✌️💖😁

I look at women all the time. I work in the city so see women very smartly dressed and love their looks. Wish I could pull of the styles they wear. At night when watching women go to clubs, I have a different reaction and its not about their look.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've been breast obsessed for my entire life. I can think of worst things. And they're a prominent component of my CD experience. Do I check women out? Of course!
    I once even caught myself making bra suggestions to a friend who was generously endowed (34G) and complaining about her ill fitting bra. When I got that puzzled look I just said, "Oh, I grew up with big boobied sisters. This is nothing new to me."
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I women watch all the time when out and about! What outfits are they wearing? Which would look good on me? What shoes are they wearing? Jeans, pants, shorts, capris, skirt, or dress? Sandals. flats, heels(how high) ? Yeah, everything and try not to stare too much! No confrontations for now! LOL Hugs Lana Mae Yes and also breast obsessed! I love them all, small, large, and all shapes!
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 09-21-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I find myself looking at a woman’s makeup application, particularly her eyeshadow, eye liner and shape of her eyebrows. Guess I’m jealous that mine don’t look like that.

I look at women too, I look at what they are wearing and wish that I could wear those clothes.Also I wish I had breasts of my own.

Every male watches women period, the difference for me and I suspect every other lady on this forum is we are not only looking at attractive women we are looking at their hair, makeup, jewelry, nails, clothes, handbag and shoes. We study the way she moves and wonder how would I/we look in her outfit? Is my figure better/worse than hers? In some case I will ask myself "did she look in the mirror before she left home?" to either myself or to my wife, followed by if I ever try to leave the house dressed like that slap me.

Banned Read only
    Absolutely, I look at them sexually and what they are wearing. Some dress so neat, coordinate colors and tops, bottoms so nicely. I also check out what style bras they wear, guess as to thong, bikini or granny which might show if they like sex and being sexy. They have so much to wear to enhance their bodies and make a statement. Men have dark suits and neckties.

Platinum Member
    Hi Krissy , I love watching woman, when a rather attractive lady catches my eye I make a mental note
    and dissect the whole package to get ideas for my next dressing session......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I look at women all the time because I am still attracted to them, but I also look to now to get dressing and fashion ideas.

I look at women to see the many different ways they walk and also to look at the fashion trends of those in my age group, not everything is appropriate and sometimes I see a women and say to myself " did you look at yourself before you left the house". Everybody is different but what one thinks looks good on them is not always right.

Silver Member
    I check women out. First glance is the whole package. From there the clothes. I'm fascinated by how women reveal their breasts and bras. Blouses that button in the front and how low they leave their blouse unbuttoned. I love to wear women's shirts (silk) and leave the top open enough to reveal my bra just a bit as many women do with the right movement happens.

I have noticed that since I started to full crossdress I do look at women differently. When I was younger it was all about there body. Got older and was more the whole package. When I started to wear panties 24/7 I would look at women and wonder what panties they had on and if they were as pretty as the ones I had on. Still do that from time to time. When I started to wear dresses and skirts I started to look at the clothing more. Try to learn what looks good together and what doesn't. I do look a lot to see what women are wearing to get ideas for myself. I love it when I so a women wearing an piece of clothing I own also. Then I really study how it looks on them so I can see it can look as good when I put it on. Funny how time and my "HOBBY" have changed the way I look at them.

Robin

Yes of course I look at women, I study them, I look at how a woman my age and size (plus size gurl here)looks. the kind of clothes,shoes,hair,jewelery,ect. All aspects of them. Wishing I could be them. What I don't get is how frumpy some women can look. Hey I get being comfortable, and all but you can still look nice. Example I will not let my S.o. wear those fleace lounge pants, the ones that have sponge bob on them out in public. Another note I always wonder what sort of under garmets they may be wearing. Half slip,full slip,big panties,thongs. Has anyone notice how hard it is to find nice fullslips these days? I guess those days are gone. Now days if you can find one its just plain, no lace trim or just black or white. Where are the colors they use to have? Sorry but I think its sad that its come down to black,white,or nude. Im sure its a manufaturing thing. Any how hugsto all, Faith Noel

I look and I study.

One of our local TV stations has a local program where the two female news anchors sit in chairs instead of behind the desk. I am always looking at their clothing, the way they sit, and their movement. I watch women wherever we go to try to improve my presentation.

I had a chuckle the other day when I was out with my wife. A gorgeous young lady, well dressed was getting into a car I have been wanting. I said out loud oooh. The wife asked me if that was in response to the car, the blond or her clothing. It was all three but I said the car and clothing.

Heels and legs, my downfall ... then I go upwards from there.

There was a very attractive blonde walking around the farmer's market today: peach blouse, above-the-knee black pencil skirt, 4" open-side stilletos with spaghetti ankle straps, and a naughty hint of black lace under her blouse. Shoulder length hair, absolutely killer figure, and legs that went all the way up to THERE. Yeah, I looked, tried not to stare (too much) ...

It was only later when I was writing this post that I got a fit of the giggles. Here I was, looking at her and thinking, "Wow, she's pretty. Wow, her tush looks awesome in that skirt. Wow, I wish I could look like that. Wow, those are nice heels."

Oh, God, the pink fog came rolling in ..... "Guilty as charged, Your Honor."
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 09-29-2017 at 12:49 PM.

I look at women all the time although I try to be discreet. Mostly it's I wish I looked like that then it's how is she put together. How does she wear her outfit, her makeup, her hair etc. I really look at the women who are going about their everyday lives and I wonder if it's possible for me to do that.

I look at women. Yes I saw a beautiful girl walking into Walmart and she had tan shorts and a nice black top and nice sandals. . I was wondering wear she got those shorts. She just looked so nice.
    Part Time Girl

I typically first look at their face and general body. Then I notice what kind of lines they have, tan lines, panty lines, bra lines. I usually get a little jealous of seeing their bras under their shirts, either due to the shear material of the shirts, or just the lines of the bra. I had my first experience the other day of being able to wear panties for a full day and enjoyed it so much, wish I could have worn a bra too.
    Jessica

I often look at women in passing and wish that I could look as nice wearing the same clothes. I am particularly attracted by women my age wearing very attractive outfits that I could also wear. Hair styles and makeup are also carefully scrutinized.

Attractive GGs are quite accustomed to being gazed at by men. Not a problem.