Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got caught.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Got caught.

This is a spin off of the looking at women thread.
    I went to eat dinner at a place last evening and there was a very attractive couple waiting in line to be seated a few people ahead of me.
    So naturally I was checking out her outfit and shoes but the guy was dressed really nicely and very handsome. I was being respectful and not staring blatantly.
    Anyway the young lady caught me checking out her man and she grabbed his arm gently and slid up closer to him and gave me the "this is my guy" look.
    I saw what she was doing and acknowledged her look.
    When they called their name they both stood up and she looked at me smiled flipped her hair and walked with him with her head held high like a proud peacock.
    The lady next to me put her hand to her mouth and leaned over and said to me Oh boy she shot you down big time LOLOL
    I said tell me about it she is an absolute master at it isn't she ?
    We both laughed and the lady said you'll find Mr Right eventually just keep looking.
    Keep in mind I was in 50/50 mode at the time.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-22-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Good story, Tracii. Sounds like the younger gal may be a little insecure while the second lady is not only a real gem but pretty observant herself.

Its a way of saying look but don't touch, Where I go for my Saturday coffee in the morning the bosses wife helps out she is a dish and sometimes you cannot help but look and at times I flirt with a her a bit she knows and I know that it will never get any where but we have a fun a time

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    Like Bobbi it would be interest in the lady that could be the problem ! Yes I do love to flirt but in a harmless way.

Maybe for you better luck next time, or perhaps she didn't trust her husband !

Bobbi,
    Can't wait for the Saturday coffee visit !!

Platinum Member
    Fascinating!!!!

Yes, perhaps she thought her husband would be tempted!

Of course I get jealous when anyone looks at Joni, in Femme or in drab!!!!

BUT after all.....I DO have GREEN EYES!!!

I'm naturally jealous as Hell!

LOL

Thanks for sharing the experience Tracii. human nature! I used to do work in peoples homes, and sometimes the lady of the house was stunning, and i , an aging old bachelor. Nothing ever happened, though. I admit, that one time , when no one was home, a little black dress was hanging in the master bathroom, and i went ant tried it on for a few moments,, then hung it back. naughty! One time, one husband seemed a bit jealous, though. One beautiful wife was working out, while i was cleaning the windows. I had to NOT notice her. Another kind of flirted with me, but i kept my distance. I tis difficult for an older poorer bachelor with morals, and no SO, but i never messed with anyone's wife. Sometimes, i really envy GG's, and that as Alice, i get tons of interest by admirers, but as my guy self, only one date, in the last seven years. A woman or CD only has to LOOK ATTRACTIVE TO HAVE SUITORS. A guy, has to be confident, and successful financially to attract women. unless he looks like Yani, or Elvis, or some other star.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-22-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Traci, I love it. You already know his life is living hell with her always accusing him and checking his text message history.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nice story Tracii. LOL that lady knows you want a male. But if you were 50/50 the lady probably thought you were a GG like her.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    This has happened several times so I have a bit of experience in reading women when they see me checking their guy out.
    Its harmless but I suppose I shouldn't look.
    I was with a GG friend shopping one afternoon and we stopped to get gas at a little store.
    She went in and got a drink for both of use while I stood in line to pay.
    My friend Josi came up to me in line and the guy standing behind us had a huge erection I'm NOT KIDDING way huge.
    She poked me in the arm and whispered OMG did you see that????
    I said are you kidding who couldn't see that thing?
    His wife or GF stepped up a little to see what we were discussing and she saw the boner maximus then said OMG swatted him on the arm and walked out to their car.
    It was sooo funny even the cashier was giggling profusely.
    Josi said lets go and I said can we wait just a min I need to double check something LOL She laughed and said you are such a naughty one sometimes.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-23-2017 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Don't by-pass the word filter.

Two great stories Tracii... thanks for sharing
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Not sure Dana I get called ma'am a lot in 50/50 mode so maybe at a distance I do look like a female.
    Long hair womens shoes Jeans and tops I guess if her eyesight was lacking she might have thought I was a female.

Traci...... got her mojo working and didn't even try.
    Good story, girl. I should be so "passable". (sigh)
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Like the stories, Tracii!! Watch out for those jealous women! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Ilene there is no way I am passable up close so they would have to be vision impaired somewhat.
    Lana Mae you are soo right LOLOL

You didn't get "the ring flash"...Perhaps she did it as she fluffed her hair... lol

Banned Spammer
    Ro if she had a ring to flash I sure didn't see it but that man was hers and she wanted me to know it.
    I totally understand her so she caught me looking. I was guilty thats for sure.

Tracii, looking at your profile pic, you pass! And 2 great stories of success, in my book!Judge.Dredd.meme.jpg
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I found the story amusing, in fact I did laugh out loud! The 2nd story is unbelievable because I never saw a man with an erection at a convenience store. I've heard similar stories, just haven't seen it myself.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    Yea, you must have been a bit too obvious. It's pretty safe when it's the woman but if some guys see you ogling "their" woman, they can get physical. Not most guys but it only takes one. Alcohol makes it worse.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Traci, I love it. You already know his life is living hell with her always accusing him and checking his text message history.
    Not necessarily. When my wife and I commuted together part way to work we obviously shared the same pole in the NYC subway. Back then I was still six foot one, 175 pounds with lots of wavy blond hair. Mid 20's. Having grown up in the NYC subway system I was always oblivious to anyone but my wife. Not her. New experience for her as a west coast girl. She too tells me of glances I got from others, including men, who thought I may be available. She also did that "pull her man closer to her" to proclaim I was already spoken for. There has never been any doubt , either way, about whether or not we trusted each other. Maybe some cross dressers haven't learned to think like a woman yet.

Banned Spammer
    Ressie it was a random stiffy occurrence and we happened to walk into the situation nothing more.
    We sure saw the humor in it tho'.

P.S. Thanks Jodi Lynn but pics sometimes hide all the flaws.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-23-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Stop it Tracii you're killing me! LOLOL
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Ressie my female friend thought it was kinda gross but still funny.
    I thought it was hilarious but rather embarrassing for his wife/GF but I have to give her props and him the Ron Jeremy award.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    A woman or CD only has to LOOK ATTRACTIVE TO HAVE SUITORS. A guy, has to be confident, and successful financially to attract women. unless he looks like Yani, or Elvis, or some other star.
    There's almost always at least ONE woman around that's going to find you interesting. The hard part, is spotting them.
    The biggest problem is that very, very few men know how to spot women who are interested in us. The old time stereotype of a southerne belle dropping a lacy hankie in front of a man with a loud EXCUSE ME!' in order to get a guy's attention simply doesn't happen. While there are a few very forward women out there, until I read up on all the dynamics of human sexual attraction, I knew very little about how women indicate their interest it us. Learning all about that changed my life, and can now spot a female who's interested in me with about 95% certainty. It really is a huge weight off my mind when approaching a woman, knowing she's very likely going to be receptive to my advances. Now, of course, all I have to do is keep from putting my big foot into my mouth and killing the attraction that is already there!

For those who are willing to put in the effort of reading and learning how to spot women who are interested in you, Leil Lowndes has provided a gold mine of information. Buy it, memorize every single item, and don't forget to make sure there are more than one thing that indicates a woman's interest in you: https://www.amazon.com/Undercover-Se...er+sex+signals

The next step, understanding what's going on the our subconscious that makes one guy seem charming and interesting, and another, a dud: https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Anyo...+love+with+you

These two books reveal information that some guys just understand, but usually don't know why. Those are the men who are woman magnets. But the rest of us can learn what those guys already know. It's not cheating or manipulation if you're really interested in, and care about that woman. It's just love. So, learn how to be a Cary Grant type to the woman that's already interested in you. I'm not kidding about this. This isn't some evil pick up women science, and it's not hard to do. But you will have to be willing to learn what you're doing wrong, and how to do it right.

Disclaimer, I have no financial interest in the sale of those books at all. They changed my life for the better, and I just wish to help other men who have trouble socially.

Edit: I noticed that one of those books is no longer in print. It is, however, available as an e book for Kindle. If you really want a hard copy, PM me, but it's not going to be cheaper than what's available from say, amazon (smaller vendors sometimes have what you want, but it requires searching quite a bit). The list price was originally about $12. Used book stores MIGHT have a copy, but considering the value of the knowledge in the book, those who have it often are reluctant to part with it. PM me if you absolutely need some type of hard copy and cannot find one. I can help.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 08-24-2017 at 06:17 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.