Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Because of Mom ignoring my cding.

Because of Mom ignoring my cding.

When I was 6 years old I found my Moms pantyhose, bra and rib knit body suit. Instantly I was hooked. I lost track of time and Mom saw the collar when she checked on me and adjusted the blanket. She then put her hands under the foot of the blanket and felt my legs. I fell asleep out of pure exhaustion. Later that night I woke up and took her clothes off and put them under my mattress. A couple of days went by and I remembered her clothes. I stuck my hands under the mattress and found a bag of pantyhose, rib knit body suits and bras. I put everything back in the bag and under the mattress. Next day I returned home from school and Mom told me to look in my dresser. There were the clothes out of the wrapper and folded in a drawer. A note said to stay in my room when wearing the clothes and that she would tell me when Dad was coming home. Every year Mom bought me new clothes and she would take me to a church to donate the others.
    I was 10 or 11 Mom yelled that Dad was going to work overtime. A few minutes later she called me for dinner. A few seconds later she said to hurry. I put a pair of short pants and a t-shirt on and ran down stairs. Mom smirked and asked what I was using for boobs. Grapefruits. She looked at my legs and made a comment to keep my legs under the table. Mom said to remove my boobs. I took my t-shirt off and reached for the zipper in back. Mom tapped my hands and unzipped me. I pulled out the grapefruits. After dinner I put the grapefruits back in my bra and Mom zipped me. The next day Mom bought a few bags of balloons and told me to use them instead of grapefruits. This continued till I graduated and enlisted.
    I got home from basic/boot. Mom asked what food I wanted, I gave her a few. Mom said there's some new clothes in my bedroom. I stayed dressed for most of the 2 weeks. The day before I left Mom asked me if I was a cross dresser. I said yes. She asked if I had a female name, I didn't. She said that I should think of one.
    Fast forward about 30 years
    My wife and I were having a quiet time at home. I was wearing a LBD. Mom walks in w/o knocking. Wife panicked and froze. Mom said Hi Cheryl. Wife relaxed. Mom asked me to put a shirt and pants on. Cut off and a tight tank top. Mom asked wife how I was able to walk in heels. wife said years of practice.
    Next week Mom called before visiting. She asked who would be at the house. I told her Cheryl. I asked if she would like me to put a shirt and shorts on. Mom said no it's your house please be comfortable. Mom got more use to seeing me dressed than in male mode. Mom gave me a request to wear my LBD pantyhose and my fetish L cup bra to her funeral. I asked the funeral director and was given the go ahead. 2 years ago when my Mom passed away I full en femme.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you for all your help Mom.

Very nice story. What a great mom!

Wonderfully loving mother! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    That's a beautiful story. Because of both your mom and your wife, most people in this forum will think you hit the jackpot. It's not accurate to say Mom ignored your CDing, however. Sounds like she encouraged it big time, but what I like to think is that it was No Big Deal to her, which is the ideal way to handle us. And protecting you from your father was huge. I find it funny that your wife temporarily freaked because she thought your mom didn't know about you. What I like best of all is that you seem to have no fears around how you are perceived publicly, and I think this is thanks to the women in your life.

Welcome to the forum!

some mums are just way cool about life
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Indeed they are

Hell-o Cheryl,
    Unconditional love!
    It's hard to believe any mom
    wouldn't support her child, but
    yours went above and beyond!
    What a great woman!
    And such a lucky girl you are to
    be able to share your memories of her.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Unconditional love from mom

Cheryl, It sounds as if you had a very understanding mother. What a beautiful story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You had one awesome mom Cheryl.
    Angie

what a beautiful story Cheryl, you are very lucky indeed. enjoy yourself. be safe. karrin

Great story Cheryl! A real loving and understanding Mom. And wife as well.
    Welcome to the Forum! 1 more post and you get full access
    Hugs, Ellen

Cheryl, So nice to have a mom like that. What a hoot to grow up like that. I had tears reading this story.
    Part Time Girl

New, 'member?
    Heart warming. That's awesome. You'll have to fill us in on the 30 year FF at sometime. Good on you and her! I'm guessing she already knew you were using the grapefruit. Those don't go missing from the fridge/counter without notice. Sour assed F-ers.

I really was happy to your story ,,What a magnificent Mom ,,,you should always pray to her name ,,how blessed you are to have such an understanding mom,,,,Im sure that helped you shape cheryl during the years to become more confident to your real identity .....good for you
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

What a sweet story.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Aspiring Member
    Good story but your mother provided you with women's clothes, encouraged you to wear them, made suggestions about a bust, then asked if you were a crossdresser?

Interesting & lovely story. Your mom is awesome for supporting you.

Susan. I thought the same thing when she asked.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hello girls. Thank you for all your wonderful replies.

That's really cool of your mom.

At about 14 my mother caught me fully dressed up in women's clothes that she kept in the attic,
    she said she "I don't mind if you dress in the clothes as long as you put everything back when your done".
    She told other family members that I was going through a Phase!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

A very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

Your post brings back memories of my own mother Cheryl, thanks for sharing.

Karen

....That is sO cool! Awesome Mom!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I seem to be the only person who finds this story difficult to believe...
    I used to have a short attention spa

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    I seem to be the only person who finds this story difficult to believe...
    Not really. I find myself thinking "this is just a bit too good to be true."
    Still - stranger things have happened, so I can't quite bring myself to DISbelieve it either.

I guess I'll have to remain at "o-o-h-h-h-kay, if you say so..."