Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pantyhose and/or nylons

I just recently bought six boxes of pantyhose. I'd rather buy garter but haven't a glue where to go to buy them.

Aspiring Member
    I love wearing hose or stockings. I remember my sister complaining that they were really uncomfortable, so when I tried some I couldn't understand what she meant. Some time later I bought some cheap ones that weren't as generous as the others I had and then I understood. If you buy the wrong size they are uncomfortable, and as with most clothing there seems to be no real standard in sizing.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    I just recently bought six boxes of pantyhose. I'd rather buy garter but haven't a glue where to go to buy them.
    Usually you can find thigh-highs around the same areas that you got the pantyhose. As for the garterbelts themselves, you may have to find an intimates store nearby and call to see if they stock any. At worst, if all else fails, check some of the adult stores in the area - there's usually a selection of lingerie there.

I too have had a hard time finding a good quality garter belt. I tried an open bottom girdle and it works just as good as a garter belt if not better. I bought a size 5X. Next one I get will be a 4X. Try the website for Shop National, Classic Shapewear or American Shapewear, Here is the link for the open bottom girdle. https://www.shopnational.com/intimat...-bottom-girdle
    They also have regular garter belts. I bought one of their garter belts but it didn't last long and I returned it in exchange for the girdle.

I wouldn't think of going anywhere without nylons or pantyhose. It's the mark of a real woman.

I love the feel of nylons. Pantyhose or thigh highs. They feel good on me and I feel so good about myself.

I also need to be almost constantly buying pantyhose. I am in europe, so its mostly Oroblu or Levante.

Lately I have been finding out what pantyhose stewardesses wear in Icelandair and Wowair and buying those. Also the heels they use

Also, when I can I will order pantyhose that are worn in movies. For instance Jessica Alba in Sin City 2, I have those pantyhose Maybe that is a matter for a new thread, share what we know about pantyhose in movies

Pantyhose and thigh highs. Wasn't a big thigh high fan at first, but you only have to replace one when they run. Saves a little money for other things.

I love wearing both pantyhose and thigh highs, but if I had to choose one. It would be thigh highs. They are easier to put on, 1 gets a run you just replace that one and on warmish days, they are more comfortable.

Since Silk Reflections gartered stockings were discontinued, I've started wearing thigh high. Nice. But I still like the feeling of wearing a garter belt.

I prefer stockings and suspenders. I always feel far more feminine in them.
    Hold ups are good when you don't want suspenders to show through a tight skirt (though sometimes it is fun to let them do so)

Heather Anne,

I am soo with you!! ... I love the feelings of garters and especially stockings. Every time I dress, even when it is at home it is almost always with garters and stockings ... Corset for mor fomal feeling and garters or OBG are my next favorites. Especially love the constrining feelings with the girdle and it reminds me of very classy times!

Pantyhose started it all for me years ago. L'eggs Sheer Energy for my wife and I. We love them!
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Nylons, but with this winter, will sure get some pantyhose.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I finally bought my first thigh highs in my size. Got to love them!