Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose and/or nylons

Pantyhose and/or nylons

Looking at the bare legs of GG's all I ever see is bare legs. The pantyhose and nylons companies need more CD's. We are the ones keeping these companies going. If these companies close many people will lose their job. No matter your outer clothes please cover your legs with some sexy hose.
    This has been a public service announcement...

I have mentioned in the past that there are around 100,000 U.S. flight attendants. The last time I was at O'Hare all the female ones that walked past me wore some form of pantyhose or nylons.

Below is an excerpt from American Airlines dress code:

Hosiery / Undergarments

Hosiery and appropriate undergarments (including bra) are mandatory. Hosiery may be sheer or opaque and must be seamless and without pattern or texture. Allowable colors are black or dark navy, skin-tone and natural shades (including support hose). Trouser socks in solid black or dark navy may be worn only with uniform pants.

Great public service. Couldn't agree more ! I'm all stocked up. Don't forget thigh highs 😉 Long live Hanes.

count me in, I will always buy and wear pantyhose, I love them since I was a little kid and still wear them till this day, I won't ever stop, my favorites are no nonsense pantyhose and hanes alive.

I have just ordered several pairs of hold up stockingsā€¦..will that do Tracy?

Cheryl, I'm doing my part to keep the industry going.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Did nylon stockings and sexy garter belts disappear???? There was a time when this was the thing in Playboy magazine. A centerfold wearing this with or without matching panties and with or without a bra. Isn't this what CD's would die for, to dress and look like her????.....WELL??????

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I do my part to keep L'eggs in business for sure. And I'm contributing to the high heel industry as well, since most GG's wear cheap ugly flip flops for everything.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't see the big draw with panty hose.
    They are uncomfortable at best.
    I can see wearing them with a skirt or dress but to get excited having to wear them? Not me.

I continue to do my part,to make sure the pantyhose industry remains healthy

Hi Cheryl,

I'm certainly doing my part!

Elizabeth

Reality Check
    Styles change over time and we have to accept this. Look at a photo from a hundred years ago and the men are wearing hats. Not baseball hats, hats. Seventy five years ago, girls were required to wear dresses or skirts to school.

So - skirts, dresses and nylons/panty hose have also gone out of style except for some jobs.

If you want to be taken for a woman, you need to dress like one. Not one from a 75 year old TV show, like a 2017 woman. Most likely, that will be jeans or jeggings and a blouse. And flats or sneakers. If you're going out to a club or a nice restaurant, you can do the dress or skirt thing with tights or pantyhose.

As for the pantyhose companies, most are making other things also to keep them profitable. Otherwise they will go the way of the haberdasheries.

Well I need to go shopping Tracy.
    Angie

I love hold ups they are so easy to wear but I adore stockings and suspenders. Its the feel of the suspender straps
    flexing the way they do when I walk or sit, I can't do without it.

Love and hugs
    Tracy

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Did nylon stockings and sexy garter belts disappear????
    Nylon stockings and garter belts have not disappeared. All you have to do is do a "Google" search om the Internet. I see plenty of lacy thigh high stockings at local stores; Wal-Mart and Fred Meyer. Stockings generally worn with a garter girdle are somewhat difficult to find at brick and mortar stores, but, easily on the Internet.

Yes, modern women choose to wear clothes that cover the legs; jeans and tops, etc. Me? It's always a dress with heels and all the proper undergarments. I totally agree I am happily trapped in the 1950's and 1960's. Hosiery? My legs look like the legs of a seventy year old. The skin reflects my age. Spider veins. Pale ashen northern European skin tone. Hairless due to genetics and not shaving (thank God!). I get to choose unsightly or hosiery that hides the blemishes of age. My teenage granddaughter has beautiful skin of a young woman. She doesn't need an ounce of hosiery or any makeup at all.

I keep the Berkshire hosiery plant humming along.

Personally I think a woman in a dress or skirt NEEDS stockings for the polished/finished look. Too many women go bare and most of them shouldn't because they don't have Juliet Prowse's legs.
    Jon

I am with you I'll wear them in a dress and when the occasion calls for them but not regularly Also in the winter when its cold, I use to wear panty hose skiing strictly for warmth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pantyhoseguy View Post
    count me in, I will always buy and wear pantyhose, I love them since I was a little kid and still wear them till this day, I won't ever stop, .....
    This is me as well, can't get enough (thou I have plenty!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Sadly they are not in style now. I do love the look and feel of pantyhose though.

II am doing my job on it also. Yeah hose is good. but we cannot were them when the temp is so high.
    Part Time Girl

Same here Elizabeth.

I wear pantyhose every day. I buy them by the dozen, two or three times a year.

Pantyhose for me doesn't feel quite right. I know a lot of ladies like them, and I've tried to wear them for a full day, but on me they just feel ... ugh.

Now, thigh-highs and a sexy matching garter belt? Oh, hell yes!

I am doing my part in supporting the industry.

I enjoy the finished look they provide.

When it comes to hosiery I am an addict - pantyhose, stockings, thigh highs, tights, black, sheer, seam, fishnets, fashion, colors, etc. I have found some good products and not so good, both online and local (Walmart, Searsm, J.C. Penney). Also have had to deal with products that end up being discontinued - bummer. I no longer wear socks of any kind. I wear sheer knee highs 24/7 unless going out completely dressed en femme then it is stockings, thigh highs or pantyhose. When in male mode I wear men's loafers or sneakers. I also have a pair of Women's Keds sneakers that I wear while in male mode. No one pays any attention to what I have on my feet.