Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surgery and cd

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Oh, you're familiar with the technique, Danielle. Your urologist will provide you with a cup and you do the rest.

Ordinarily, this test won't be conducted for several weeks, because things need to heal and a few hardy individuals might have made it to the other side of the incision beforehand.
    Plus you need to "clean out the pipes" so remember the first few loads can still contain live rounds!
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-27-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Mine - left and right local anesthetic,
    3 mm cut to each side - pipe work cut, sealed and folded over and stitched.
    25 minutes latter back to work - felt like I had just stopped for a coffee break.
    Much better than visiting a dentist.

CD and sex carried on just as it had before.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    No, but it hurt like hell. No after effects since - 20 years on - but you should be aware that some people have had ongoing pain from the op.
    I used to have a short attention spa

I had mine done many years ago. A Saturday morning out patients clinic. Four of us in screened cubicles side by side. The consultant visited us all in turn to prep us, by the time he'd done the last one, the first was ready to be operated on. I reckon he did all 4 in less than half an hour and then went off to spend the rest of the day on the golf course.

Yep you're a little sore for a day or two but once that passes it's back to business as usual. The worst thing is having shaved, it of course grows back and that can itch a tad. Can feel a little like you've a hedgehog in your underpants.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    I find it interesting how many of us have had a vasectomy.

I am willing to bet the number for men in the CD/T spectrum is higher than average, because we actually care more about women than the average man.

After seeing what my wife went through for years with the various birth control pills and shots like never ending periods and spotting, one day I literally apologized to her for not doing it sooner. But she agreed that we were both not ready for a permanent solution at the time.

Quite frankly her periods have never really returned to "normal" even after over a decade of being off all forms of birth control.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-27-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    because we actually care more about women than the average man..
    One of the main reasons I had mine done was so my wife could stop taking the pill.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I am more nervous and frightened by the thought of a vasectomy than when I had open heart surgery, lol...
    Life is too short to be boring.

I had one 35 years ago, for my first wife. I wasn't CDing then. I never noticed any ill effects. They have you bring in sample to make sure your shooting blanks. The report said "No sperm seen" , like an unsuccessful whale watching expedition. I'm taking a generic Flowmax now to help with frequent urination, one of the side effects of that is sometimes you don't shoot anything but still get the sensation that you did.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panties4me View Post
    Where I had mine done I couldn't walk for 12 months!!!! But then I was only 2 days old. Lol.

Calling BS on this, unless there is some reason a 2 day old infant, whose testes haven't descended yet, required that they be rendered infertile for life
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    Calling BS on this, unless there is some reason a 2 day old infant, whose testes haven't descended yet, required that they be rendered infertile for life

H-m-m-m... personally, I took it that the poster confused vasectomy and circumcision

That was actually what I thought might have happened. I'd just like the poster to clarify her statement.

As to the topic: My vasectomy was an in out office procedure, the pain didn't last more than a day or three. However, for quite a while, every time I stepped off a curb, I felt a jolt in the boys. Not especially painful, but a definite reminder. Then that too eventually faded away.
    Last edited by Jodie_Lynn; 08-28-2017 at 09:54 PM.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

So it's done... it has been a week still feel some pain not a lot but notice it a bit. How long did you give it until you could tuck?
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Banned Read only
    Until it doesn't hurt anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    How long did you give it until you could tuck?
    Just yesterday I was at a Urologist consult - probably getting it done next month. The doctor was quite old and had an air of having seen everything already. I should have asked him this question to see if he really has seen everything ...
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Theres no need to worry at all, mine was done at a day surgery, took maybe a 1/2 hour in total and was told to wear close fitting underwear for a couple of days. Result? no after pain/soreness.
    So worry not at all.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I had one years ago, but did not dress then. But, I taught a SCUBA in water class that night with no ill effects. It certanily will have no effect upon your CD adventures