Thread: Already loyal now lucky

Already loyal now lucky

My wife accepts my femme and crossdressing. She supports me but does still have reservations understandably. I have been and always will be loyal, however every once in a while she still wonders if I'm looking for a man and needs reassurance which is fine. The other day she gave me an engagement ring to wear en femme. Not real diamonds which is good, rather buy more skirts or dresses 👗 anyhow lol. This does make me her's either way dressed which is fine by me cause I am the luckiest man alive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

I often wear an engagement ring. It is a good thing to do. Nice rings.
    Part Time Girl

Nice nails too.

Gina you have a wonderful wife. My wife will show some concerns on occasion. I think that she will love the engagement ring idea.

It's funny women think because we dress like women we want to be with a men. I'm not going to lie if I say I never thought about it myself.
    My wife tells me I like to wear wrap dresses because when I go for a drive its easy to open and show lots of leg to get attention from truckers, and would consider being with a man if opportunity would happen.
    A few years ago she also bought me a fake diamond ring from Avon and when she gave it to me I was fully dresses and she asked me if I would marry her. I told her it wasn't necessary but she said Maria deserves to have an engagement ring even if It wasn't real diamonds

I have a wedding band that I wear, however my wife didn't buy it for me. She does know about it but we have a strict DADT. I am always married so I thought I should always have a ring.

Love the rings and nails.

Just before we were married, and on a night when I was dressed, my wife gave me a wedding ring. She told me she wanted me to know she accepts me for who I am no matter how I am dressed.

Congratulations. The ring looks like it belongs there. Can't even tell from the picture that it is not real.

Gina, what a great gift, your a lucky girl.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Gina, nice ring, looks great there.
    Maria, how sweet of your wife to ask you to marry her.

You have a great wife

Thank you all for such kind words and the compliments. Maria I hear you about the legs i think they are my best feature and prefer to show.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Silver Member
    Years ago my wife was going to buy me an engagement ring. For some reason we didn't but neither of us wear our wedding rings. We trust each other so it isn't a big deal