Thread: A new year, and a new look!

A new year, and a new look!

It was back in November that I first posted some pictures of Jaide, and since then, a lot has changed. First of all, I hardly have any memory of ever being a smoker at all, so that's bizarre. Second of all, I've lost 30 pounds through diet and exercise. Third of all, I've moved to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with my wife to start a new life. That life includes a new job, and a new lifestyle because my wife is not attracted to women and would rather have a "real man" instead of what I am. That's all well and good. She's learning and growing just as well as I am, so we'll do this thing together. She found us a boyfriend who preferred to date us if I am Jaide. So, my wife whipped up a miracle on my face, and here she is:
    Attached Images Attached Images

That was a nice date with that man, and we learned a lot about who Jaide is. Then that man started running a game on my wife who fell for it, so there never was a second date. However, he made promise after promise, and he made it clear that he didn't want Jason. He wanted Jaide and my wife. Okay, sure, but my wife has been having an internal issue with this lately, so I decided I would give my makeup a shot without her help. I'm obviously not ever going to be as good a makeup artist as she is, but I really do love this outfit. It's the very first outfit I ever went to the store and picked out for myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your makeup and outfit looks great. How do you like your cold shoulder top? It is very modern and trendy.

Well done on the weight loss - hope things work out for you and your wife moving forward

Really like both outfits Jaide and the make-up. Your looking good hun
    Angie

Great pictures. I especially like your red dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Love your outfits, Jade.
    Love the look.
    AND love how you've taken command of your life and situation. The end of your long smoking habit is a remarkable feat. Congratulations, dear. So difficult to do. You've also found that the end to your addiction has significantly changed your attitude and outlook on life. You feel empowered now, don't you.

One thing I find intriguing about your overall wholesome and even quite natural look is the vague resemblance you have to Kristin Beck; one of my heroes (heroines), the ex-Navy SEAL. Check out her book and/or website some time.

You are beautiful, Jaide. Absolutely adorable. You are going to 'survive' this transition quite well.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Congrats on the cessation of smoking and the weight loss! You look good in all the pics make up and outfits! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

OMG...you look amazing! Congrats...I wish I could make up like you

congratz!

You look great and dare I say that your makeup skills are just as good as your wife's.

I'm curious about your arrangement with your wife. You both are open to dating the same man? So this would be a threesome situation? Forgive me if that sounds crude. I think I mean that in a romantic sense and not necessarily sexual.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hey, you're good at that!

Love your ripped jeans, makes me feel like getting some.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Your makeup looks fine and practice makes it better.
    Part Time Girl

I love this cold shoulder top. I felt really lucky when I was able to go into the store and find different pieces to make up one whole fantastic outfit.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes, alesha, it was a threesome arrangement with this particular guy, but she got hung up on him even though he was playing a nonsense game guys play on insecure women. She was making both of our lives miserable with her heartache over his inattentiveness, so I told her that if she wanted to pursue a relationship with him, then our marriage is now open because I will never sleep with him again after all of the suffering his games caused. So, now, we can date the same guy, or we can find different people separate from each other. After I refused to ever be with him again, she seemed to come out of her slump. Now she's getting all the attention from guys she wants and I don't have to bow down to their desires just because she does.

you look very lovely with your wife ,,,try not expose your wife to others ,,,she might fall again and you might loose her ,,,keep the women between you both ,, she is a very attractive woman ,,,so are you .....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Reality Check
    You do look nice and feminine.

This relationship between you and your wife is troubling. You and your wife had a threesome with another man? You were dressed as a woman at the time? I have to assume you had sex with him in some way at some point and your wife was watching? Whatever your wife thought of you before this event, it has certainly changed now and not for the better.

So as I understand it, both you and your wife are sleeping with random men. To me, that is not a marriage, it's a roommate agreement. This will not end well. The two of you are not likely to end up in your seventies sitting in your rocking chairs on the front porch reminiscing about the "good old days" when you dressed up as a woman and you and your wife had threesomes with strange men.

At some point, probably sooner rather than later, your wife will find a man she really wants to be with and that will be the end of the marriage. If that's OK with you, fine. If not, you've got to make some changes in the relationship.

Krisi, whether it has changed for the better or worse, it has changed. However, so have I, so what could I have expected. Because my wife loves and supports me, she immediately saw me as a woman, because that's who I am on the inside. That was a major change for both of us. Well, guess who's not a lesbian? There's nothing either of us can do about that. As far as keeping Jaide hidden, I've always lived by the rule that I keep as little secrets about myself as possible so nobody can use them against me. Was this a random man? In my opinion, yes. Quite random. I told her I was no longer going to be with this particular man again, though, because he caused her so many problems. I agreed to an open marriage. Now only she has to deal with random men. I don't. I don't agree with the way she's doing things, but I don't have to walk in her shoes while on her journey. My journey is complicated as it is without attempting to control or guide my soulmate's journey. She's a smart woman. She'll eventually learn and grow. She always does. In the meantime, I can date whomever I want as well. That's not bad at all.