Thread: Newbie and some tips

Newbie and some tips

Hi all,

I am just a newbie here in this forum. I apologize for any misspelling, or grammar errors, because I am Brazilian and English is my second language. Haven said that, just a fast historic of me...Well, I´ve been cross dressing since I was a 4 years old (I remember playing with my older sister) and love to were her shoes. Anyways, I have grown up as a boy, hiding form everybody...I guess on teen-ages, I believe, my man hormones were up high and and stop from some years...But after the 30´s i return...and here I am...43...and crossdressing

Tip - i usually go to Atlanta....and that is my time to be Flavia...so, I usually drive around...but i do not know a place where I can really go...and try to expand my boundaries. Next week I will be there....and if you know some place, places...i will be greatly appreciate

thanks!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Welcome Flavia- it's so great to have someone from Brazil- and your English is fine. If you're from Brazil you probably want somewhere you can dance, right?

I hope someone here can give you a good recommendation. Unfortunately I live 3,500 miles from Atlanta...

Good luck!
    I used to have a short attention spa

LOLOL...

Well, Dance, drink and have fun...I always look for a club, but I was not able to find it

Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Thank you Steffi. But i guess, ineed a couple of posts to check out that link 😊

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Bee, there r various trans events all over the country. Just Google "trans events" to see when and where they r. I've been at many where girls from South America, Europe, and Asia have come over. And, all were welcomed! U will be, too!

The next event is this month in Florida. Google the SCC, (Southern Comfort Conference).
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

LittleBee is that Atlantic City or Atlanta Ga?
    There is a group that meets monthly in Atlanta GA.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

thank you all for the tips....I was referring to Atlanta GA...sorry about that...

but thanks, i will check the the tips