Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The great outdoors

It made me think of when I have gone to the gun range with a couple men from my church, one is a homophobe. Trying to imagine if I showed up in my favorite color pink. Since they know my wife can't figure out if I would get shot or have to call the EMT for them since I don't know CPR. Pantyhose do keep your legs warms I have done it.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Had a roommate a few years ago that rented a room and access to kitchen/bath facilities for a few months in my then mobile home. He was an avid scuba diver. He admitted that he always put on panty hose underneath his wet suit for warmth. I never quite figured out if it was for other reasons too!

Regardless.. I had purged when he had moved in. Just as soon as he moved away to another state, I resumed cross-dressing... with a vengeance. Never to purge again!

Yup, I too have since worn pantyhose under jeans in frigid weather. Much more comfortable than thermal ski-skins.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Wet suit? Dry suit? Whichever. Sorry, I am not a mermaid.

Pink doesn't phase me. I know guys with pink fletchings on their arrows. And I just change all mine over too. #pinkarrowdontcare

No hunting, just 600 yard competition. The thought of wearing any thing femme never enters the picture. Too many other things to focus on.
    Jon
    Last edited by Joni T; 08-29-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Speaking of SCUBA diving and pantyhose, I was once told the pantyhose also make it easier to put on the wetsuit, because the wetsuit slides more easily over the nylon than over bare skin especially when the wetsuit is still wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    No hunting, just 600 yard competition. The thought of wearing any thing femme never enters the picture. Too many other things to focus on.
    Jon
    Well Jon what are ya shooting. Make / model / cal ?

Silver Member
    When I went hunting with a male friend he was teasing me about my skirt letting all the chiggers get me. Funny part was my knee high boots and panty hose kept them off. On the other hand his short boots and loose pants enabled them all the way to his waist. I told him I had an extra pair of pantyhose if he wanted them.

Jenni,
    Check your pm's.
    Jon

I can't wait for deer season. I have thought about women's hunting gear but never got any. Don't think my hunting buddies would understand. But I have underdressed when I go out on my own.