Thread: Good group

Good group

I have been trying to find d a group with good people. I believe this is it. The groups that I have found get entries sometimes once every 6 months. Another was a group about guys that wear bras, I mentioned that I am trying to make my breasts bigger and a member went ballistic.
    Every one here has been nice.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Cheryl this is the best, many great people here and we all do our best to support each other

I agree Cheryl, I haven't been here long either and it's become a go to place for me. While all of have our own paths to tread, we all have a lot in common too. It's a place to keep abreast (pun intended) of CD interests.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This is a good group of people but keep in mind we are all different in some ways are alike, so there will always be people asking why you are doing something.
    Its not that they disapprove but maybe question your methods.
    We tend to look out for each other and try keep members from making huge mistakes.
    If someone gives you a hard way to go over something don't let the guy in you get defensive and get pissed its just they are trying to help not hurt.

Just like the saying "there is more than one way to skin a cat", you will find lots of different ideas, opinions and advice. All are well intentioned except for that Tracy Irving (what an idiot). In general it boils down to doing what is right for you and what makes you happy. Enjoy!

We try. Occasionally a topic will stir some controversy. That's ok too. Welcome.

This is a great group. There will be the occasional flame ware, but never seems to be personal.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I like this group too. I don't post a lot of stuff because I feel that I would be just reiterating what other say. I've gotten a sense of 'normalcy' from reading about others who are like me and those who aren't. It is a very active forum.

Welcome and enjoy the kinship of this group of great girls. I always enjoy learning the experiences of others and gaining insight and information here. When you can't dress its always nice to share the experiences of others.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I am so thankful for this group. Often it is the only place I get to feel feminine and to interact with people that are like me and who enjoy being a girl.

i have to agree with joanne108 and teri rey. I visit every day but do not sign in very often. this has and is a great place to learn, share and if needed, to rant and ask for help. I have learned so much about myself, my girl side, and my place in all this craziness from the gals on these pages. consider yourself welcomed, and hugged!

I agree that this is the best forum.. Most here is pretty nice.
    Part Time Girl

Cheryl
    It is a great place to come and learn from others and get advice and also give advice to others

Leann
    and look at you go 43 posts already
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The Mods here r very careful that posts be positive, encouraging, and/or informative. That's why you'll see discussions about most anything trans here. Except disparaging remarks, divisive subjects, and/or sexually inappropriate in content.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Cheryl,
    This is a great place with plenty of friendly advice & support. Even the criticism tends to be constructive.
    Early this year i was totally alone with my CDing. This group has been so helpful and so welcoming and it has made such a big difference in my life.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I wholeheartedly agree that this is a great place to be. The variety of people here is astounding, yet we all have something in common. I like to compare it to a nation. The idea of nationhood is what keeps a diverse assortment of peoples working together.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

I love this group. The membership is very stable; everyone here has their head on straight and is fun to be around. The only time we have a bad day here is when one of our own is having a bad time in real life. But when you do have a bad day, we will be here for you.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Banned Read only
    Cheryl,
    Some complain that being a member here doesn't relate to the real World, maybe too much pink fog to get lost in ! The fact is I wouldn't be out in the real World without the help and input from members on this forum. The two go together OK talking to actual members of a social group is different but some who are also members here relate the stories to other people .

The one big difference are the TSs I know in reality are lovely, they are so supportive of all members and we try and give them as much support as we can, sadly some TSs here appear to be unhappy and can be abrasive at times , many of us can't truly answer the TS question within ourselves and look to the TS section for guidance we don't always receive the answers we may be looking for and are told in no uncertain terms that we are not welcome .

Also we appear to losing support from the GGs, I always called Loved Ones section the reality zone, GGs really do tell it as it is but sadly it's almost static now . Maybe someone can come up with an answer to that one, we really do need their input to give us a balanced view.

To expand that point , the wives /partners in my social group are so supportive and helpful they realise that supporting their CDing partner can be enjoyable and fun . I am sad in that respect that I will be separating from my wife because she can't accept me enough to support me with my CDing .

I have completely enjoyed being on here for the short time I have the people are honest and seem to have good advice. I love to see how they support each other. There are several I love to read their posts with good information.

Thank all for those posts.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

I would be completely lost without this forum. It's great to see that many people are in the same boat as me especially when it's not prevalent in society. I've learned a lot in a very short time and am getting more confident in being Brie.

I've been a guest here for a number of years but I decided to join as a member because of all the positivity here. Everyone seems so welcoming that it made me feel comfortable enough to join even though I'm not out to my wife.

Celee,

I have been on here for a short time, as I recently found out my husband is a CD. This is absolutely the most warming and loving thread that I have ever been on. Everyone is just so understanding and full of communication, and that is exactly what I need right now.

Silver Member
    Soapstar, you are one in a million! Bless you for that!

Here's a suggestion that you might massage to help him open up to you. Ask to see his feminine wardrobe .. everything. Ask what his favorite feminine garb is. Tell him he has good taste, even if you don't think so, and ask if you can help him dress in it and be pretty for you. Do so slowly, complementing him on each item as you help him evolve. Compliments are hard to knock. He may just be more open with you during the process. Tell him that you want to be happy but you can't be unless he is happy with you and that his feminine happiness means everything to your happiness.

Show him some jewelry of yours that would compliment his feminine wear. Offer to do his makeup, just a little to start. Style his hair femininly , if possible. If not, tell him how much prettier 'she' could be with a suitable wig, if he doesn't have one. Offer to go with her to buy one. Tell her you love both of her personalities and want to be a part of both forever!

Good luck! Hugs!