Thread: Saw the Female Version of Kimberly.

Saw the Female Version of Kimberly.

Hi all!

So I was out on the town last Friday walking amongst some very very pretty women in very cute outfits. I saw this couple walking towards my direction. The man was very handsome, but his date was stunning! She had one a little black dress and a very cute pair of heels. The thing that caught my eye was how much she looked like I do when I dress. She had a similar body type, very curvy, her legs were similar to mine, and her derrière was nice. It was like she took what I created in my avatar and perfected it. Everything else about her was 100 percent gorgeous, make up, accessories, etc.

So my question to you ladies is, have you every run into your female selves, basically your CD doppelgänger?
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I don't think the world is ready for the 2 of us just yet
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I have done that same thing. But alas she was far more woman than I. Aw shucks.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Women haven't matched Sherry's looks to date!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not so much when out but I did see a newsreader with an identical hairstyle, not far off make up and a very similar dress to one I have.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Kimmy,
    Last time this question came up my wife threw her hands in the air saying two of you the World would never stand it and that was in drab mode. Two of me dressed I hope not !!

The celeb lookalike thread a while ago was very interesting .

No. To date I haven't seen a 6'6" GG in 5" heels. If I ever do I'll look at the rest of her.

I kinda look like my sister, albeit I dress better.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have seen only a very few. Very, very tall, long legs, hair similar to my wigs, similar builds Once at an airport in Vancouver B.C. saw one, in 2010. Most all the women in the little towns where i live, are very short, and stocky.

Actually yes, there is someone that I know who looks like me when I am en femme, except her taste in clothes falls on the sweatpants and casual side while I prefer dresses and more office attire. We look so much alike that people sometimes think she is my sister.

I saw one once in a corn field with a bunch of crows hanging around. She needed a little hair spray.

Nope, never, wish I could say I have but that's a nada lol I do look a LOT like my mother when she was younger so I am told by the SO I have no problem "passing" and my little sister but I hardly go out with that knowledge lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I have not seen one in real life, but I do try to style myself after clothes catalog models.
    I can see a resemblance with my cousin, who used to work for a cosmetics company. Some early pictures looked like my mother's sister.

I'll bet you wanted to compliment her and say something like - "I have that same dress, but you fill it out nicer" but that would get you in big trouble
    Hugs, Ellen

I would love to have paid my respects to her look, but her massive arm candy would probably have had none of it.

It was certainly a strange sight to see my female look a like with a buff handsome guy on her arm. It looked like me on a date with a guy! For a moment there I wondered what kind of mountain of a man I could pull if I kept practicing this whole girl thing.

Banned Read only
    I walked passed a couple GG's once on a local trail, I was wearing exactly the same basic outfit as on of them.

Black casual shoes, denim shorts, black tank top with black bra straps showing. I passed them from behind so I am pretty sure they saw my bra straps too. They did not say anything but did get really quiet after I passed, I didn't look back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherylgyno View Post
    No. To date I haven't seen a 6'6" GG in 5" heels. If I ever do I'll look at the rest of her.
    ROFL, I did see a women that tall once but no heels.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

I so very wish I could.

Reality Check
    I have never thought to look for one. Maybe I'll start looking.
    Krisi

I have twice. Unfortunately being about 35lbs overweight I don't have their waistline! One was dressed rather conservatively, the other was obviously heading for a night out, dressed to kill and in 4" heels no less.

Not so much in body type but I have a cousin or two that looks like me.

Apparently there is another of me out there.
    I was shopping in a sears and the clerk was sure I was a lady that she went to church with.
    Another time a waiter insisted I had been in the restaurant just the week before.
    Both times were local so I cant wait to meet me someday.
    Live and let dress.

People not in the know say they have seen my sister, I better be careful as my sister would be downright ugly, if I had one. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    The first time my aunt saw me dressed she said I was the spitting image of my mother. I had on a tight sheath dress and heels. She said I even walked like her when she was my age. She encouraged me to live as a girl. At 5' 6" I was in the right height range. She pointed out that I looked more like my mother than my sisters. And, I had a figure without padding.

For me, I would never pretend to think I look as good as a gg! I just don't think I can pull it off. However, I did receive a message once from a member here that I was the splitting image of a woman she worked with. That was one of the best compliments I've ever received (and obviously I've never forgotten it).
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

If I spotted a female me I would most likely run the other way.
    Angie