Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ears have been pierced

Ears have been pierced

Wife and I went to the Piercing Pagoda today. A SA asked if I was sure. I said yes. She said to pick out a stater stud. I told her that I wanted both pierced. She showed me another selection. I chose the largest. An SA stood on each side. 1, 2, (I tensed a little) 3 and it was all over. All these years of sweating it and no pain what so ever.
    My wife commented Ooh you're very pretty. The SA's both said how pretty I was. By the way I was in outer drab. I felt a blush like I was a little school girl.
    If these heal up w/o a problem I will be getting a few more in each ear.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    There are only three things I can think to say at this point; 1) Congratulations! Pierced ears are soooo much better than needing to use clip-on earrings. 2) Be patient and follow all the directions to make sure they heal properly. I got a little too anxious and the infections came and went for weeks longer than they should have. They can set you back and cause real discomfort. It may be worth taking an extra month or so before you put any of the heavier chandeliers in your tender ears, and 3) you better find a place to store all your new earrings, because they may end up requiring a world of their own.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Good for you Cheryl! I would pierce mine in a heartbeat but I'm only slowly getting my wife onboard with my crossdressing and I think that might be pushing it a bit too far at this time.

Thank you Sarah. I did a lot of research before hand, I am definitely going to follow directions to the T. I want my ears to have 1 piercing each for the next 8 weeks. After that I want to get 3 more piercings in each ear.
    We shopped for a jewelry chest after my ears were done. I hate knowing what I will get but I did make a little fuss about 1 model. It comes in a variety of colors including my favorite lavender, I wouldn't complain if my wife buys the pink.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Elizabeth, thank you. You won't regret it.
    Just an idea, a lot of guys have pierced ears. You could mention it to your wife as a (pardon my French) manly thing. Guys had pierced ears long before women ever did. When women first had earrings they were clip on for centuries. That might be ammo that you could use.

i just want to say congratulation enjoy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Congrats and yes follow the care directions to the T.
    Mine were painless and healed in the 6 weeks with no infection at all.
    IMO 4 in each ear is overkill and you will end up looking like a biker or a 16 year old kid not a 58 year old CDer

NOOOOOO Piercing Pagoda! Please for all your future piercing needs, please don't to to places that use "the gun". Gun piercings are sooo bad. Especially since you're talking about 3 more which means you're probably going to get into the cartiledge. PLEASE see a body piercer and not a "booth".

Micki, thank you for your advice. I am planning to look for a place that uses a needle.

Tracii, thank you for your advice. The last thing that I want to look like is some macho biker.

Thank you Jackie. I am enjoying them. Every time I look at my reflection in the mirror I have smiled.

I had mine pierced after saying I never would! I think they look great! Starter studs can come out on Sept 8! Looking for some medium sized hoops and some cz studs! Some pearl ones too! Congrats! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I find that earrings is one of the more feminine signs of a woman. Men look weird with earrings, in mho. I want to pierce mines but wife complains. I say that I don't want to be a man with earrings but just when I dress.
    I think you need to wear earrings for at least 6 weeks, so I let my hair grows to cover my ears and stylize like a woman, but let's see if I can convince her.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Reality Check
    The Piercing Pagoda and other places that use a "gun" seems to work for most people. That's where and how I had mine done and it's been several years and I've had no problems. I've never heard of anyone having a problem getting their ears pierced this way,

As Tracii posted, follow the instructions carefully and exactly. Don't rush exchanging the starter earrings for something else. And never sleep in anything but small earrings, preferably balls. Other types and larger earrings can get caught in your pillow and tear your ears. I also agree with Tracii on the number of piercings. Most women have one in each ear. The same for men.

For starters, I would have (and did) chosen the smallest gold balls from the "male" collection. You can't take these out for at least six weeks and you may run into situations where big flashy earrings will be a problem.

BTW: Once you take the starter earrings out, you can still wear them from time to time. They are pointed so you may want to take a very fine file and blunt the ends a bit. Yes, a nail file will work in a pinch.

I did mine a coupe years ago. Yeah it is nice to have earrings Try small hoops Vanessa. I wear small hoops and no problem. .
    Part Time Girl

So. Now the fun begins as you shop for those special ear rings

Ive had my left ear pierced for nearly 20 years now. It has a diamond stud in it.
    I'm trying to convince my wife to have my right ear done.

It up sets me to hear that someone doesn't do something, like getting your ears pierced, because it would get the SO upset. When I started talking about getting mine done, my wife was concerned that it would scream CROSSDRESSER. So one day when we were at the Mall I did a survey. How many guys, especially older guys, had ear piercing. Quite a few, was anyone staring at them, even the guys with long hair pulled into a pony tail...NO. No one, except me, was even looking at them. So when I decided to get them done, the first words from my wife were, Oh, that looks nice! And guess what? No one else in the world cared! Now I have two more holes, and still no one in the world cares.
    This, it's my body attitude also applies to body shaving. Does she complain when you shave your beard? Your head? Your pubs? Why does she have any control over our shaving our bodies? It our bodies. It doesn't effect who we are in any way. And here is the other thing I've noticed for those who feel they can only shave in the winter time when it's too cold to wear short...the world doesn't care either. Question..Why did you do it? Answer..I love the feel on my skin, it's almost as good as sex! end of story.
    I congratulate all who have stood up and does these things because it was what you wanted to do. And I encourage all who haven't because of someone else, to do it because it's what you want and doesn't effect them at all.
    Sorry if I upset any one, Just my thoughts. This also applies to dressing. My dressing in an antidepressant. When I get depressed, I dress up and go out for the day, works every time, when I return I'm no longer depressed. I got into a funk one time, my wife all but demanded that dress and go out.
    Thanks for listening.

Thanks for your reply Elsie.

First I must apologize for any misunderstanding. My SO is 99.999% supportive of my Crossdressing.
    The earring issue is due to a few things, the least of which is if people see me ad a CD.

Back in 1998 I had an industrial accident, due to this I lost my left ring finger.
    Not long after it was mutually decided that as I now wouldn't be able to wear a wedding ring, I would have my ear pierced, just a plain stud. My then fiance joked it was her way of marking me as hers.

When we got married, my wife presented me with a new ear stud. Its 24 carat gold with a 1/4 carat solitaire diamond.

Now me wanting my other ear piercing, is in some way diminishing that sentiment for my wife.

Also as all of our friends and family know the story, she thinks they might start to question why the sudden change.
    So its a little more complicated than just what it seems on face value.

Admittedly, my original post didn't explain that.

PS. Dressing is also an anti depressant for me. I get more and more stressed if I cant do it.
    Last edited by Morgan lace; 10-04-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cheryl, Well it has been 5weeks and two days now are you getting anxious yet.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I agree with Elsie.
    But for some people is more than the ear pierced.
    I've been letting my hair grow for two reasons, one I want to wear as a woman my own hair and stylize as a woman, second, I do the want to fully wear earrings so I want to cover my ears when I pierced them.
    Wife have complained about peircong my ears because if the fears that people label me as gay. She's been positive firm on that position and I do the want to make her a bad day.
    Now my hair cover fully my ears but something g stop me I'd doing it.
    I think I should do it but not at her back...

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    NOOOOOO Piercing Pagoda! Please for all your future piercing needs, please don't to to places that use "the gun". Gun piercings are sooo bad. Especially since you're talking about 3 more which means you're probably going to get into the cartiledge. PLEASE see a body piercer and not a "booth".
    I was going to type this information. So all I can say is, "I Agree. +1"

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Grandy View Post
    I agree with Elsie.
    But for some people is more than the ear pierced.
    I've been letting my hair grow for two reasons, one I want to wear as a woman my own hair and stylize as a woman, second, I do the want to fully wear earrings so I want to cover my ears when I pierced them.
    Wife have complained about peircong my ears because if the fears that people label me as gay. She's been positive firm on that position and I do the want to make her a bad day.
    Now my hair cover fully my ears but something g stop me I'd doing it.
    I think I should do it but not at her back...
    I've had more comments about my long hair than about my pierced ears, and no one has called me gay.

I've also been on hormones for 18 months. Trust me no one notices unless you tell them-- or meet someone you know in girl mode.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Blue. I am thoroughly enjoying my pierced ears
    I really wish that I had done this upon my discharge 40 year's ago.
    I am pausing on the multiple piercings right now. One sister said that multiple piercings would make me look like a biker. I don't want that.
    My 8 weeks aren't up until 10/29. My wife has already given me her consent for up to 4 piercings in each ear. I will make up my mind some time this winter. Right now I am thinking of where in each ear I want the piercings. Do I want any in the top or do I want all of them in the lobes. So far I haven't thought about the answer being a no more.
    Piercings other than ears. Nipples are a definite No. I love the feeling of my Madella too much. My belly button is another story.

I have had both ears done for a while

Had my seconds done recently, loving having proper earrings and no pain from clip ons 😁
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

I'd loved to have mine pierced just for the first time. I don't mean wearing earrings in male mode just to avoid that press pain buy wife keeps claiming that that would be a huge thing. What people is gonna think if a man of your age, 60, (I complain 58, but as she's gonna be 60 now in December wasn't I be less than her, ) Pierce his ears?
    Any comments, suggestions to counterattack her arguments?
    I left my hair grow I said, for the 6 weeks I have to wear them nobody is gonna notice it...

60 is the perfect age for it. (Full disclosure: that's when I had mine done. ) However, if you get it done, you WILL be wearing them in male mode as the piercings heal. Honestly, male earrings have been common since the late 1960's -- who's going to call you out on it? I was working in a very conservative engineering job when I had mine done and most just mentioned that I had my ears pierced (I suppose they weren't sure I knew) and I agreed that was true and that was the end of it. One asked why and I answered "I like them," and that was the end of that. I've had my ears pierced for four years now and in that time if there were seven days I didn't wear earrings, I'd be surprised. I got them for me. I enjoy them. Why shouldn't I wear them? If you would like them for you, why shouldn't you?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.