Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Odd Internet Romance--Possible Predator?

Very Odd Internet Romance--Possible Predator?

Recently I met someone online--it seems very promising, but there are some troubling details. I'm worried that it's something very, very not cool. Here's the story:

I'm a closeted crossdresser with serious, unexplored desires. I am on a certain website-of-ill-repute (sorry moderators) using my male persona. Out of nowhere, a female dominatrix winks at me, who specializes in feminizing and dominating men. Well, heck, that sounds perfect for me! LOL I wink back and share a few pictures. She immediately shares hers, several, and they are breathtaking. 10/10 on the female desirability scale. Hmm...too good to be true? I continue some email back-and-forth, with BS-detectors on full alert. But some of the things she's saying are really, really in my ball park. I'm being seduced, and I'm being stupid, I fear. So I'm writing you all to get some objective opinions.

Some bullet points on what's happening:
    • She is physically amazing (from photos), yet strangely interested in acting fairly quickly. She wants to set up a meeting next week, after only a few emails? Of all the GGs I've ever chatted with online, I've never--and I mean NEVER--chatted with one that isn't ultra-careful about protecting her identity and taking extra, extra care to vet potential partners before meeting in private. PRIVATE!! Hmm....
    • Her writing style is wildly variable. It alternates from being a non-native-English speaker with lots of grammatical errors to one of very precise and measured language. Very, very odd alternations in form. Hmmm...
    • She misses some juicy details I put into my email conversations. For example, I slipped in that I have a YouTube channel with over a million views, and she doesn't even acknowledge the fact or seem surprised or mildly intrigued. Hmmm...
    • She wants me to delete my AM account BEFORE we meet, to demonstrate my commitment. Hmm...
    • She wants me to bring all my own sex toys to our first encounter, BEFORE we've previously met to vet each other personally. Hmm....
    • I live in an affluent neighborhood, which is listed on my profile. Although I am not one of the high-achievers (I live check-to-check), I still managed to be in the nice neighborhood. Hmm...

Okay, as I write this, I realize I am probably being played. Darn it!!! She seems so interested in helping me explore my femininity!!! Hmmmm...

If I agree to meet her next week, will I end up getting robbed, beat up, and bribed to keep quiet??? All the signs are there...but, again, her proposition is very exciting for a closeted crossdresser like myself.
    Last edited by danam; 08-29-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

I say use your women's intuition. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

STAY AWAY!!! You can use her pictures and have a nice fantasy in the safety of your nice neighborhood.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I would meet her and find out what she is like. A dom girl is pretty forward It is exciting and I have been put though a dom before and she put me through the paces. But trust your intuition. when you meet her.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Even being on that site screams "hey look at me I'm needy,lonely,willing to put my life in danger for sex." IMO
    My God you aren't 16 and deep down inside you know better.

Dana,
    I see being blackmailed in your future!

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

LOL Connie, Black mailed, naw that happened a while ago. No problems. I don't do that now or any thing out of the ordinary. But I did have a sexual life ten plus years ago.
    Part Time Girl

One's gut is a pretty good barometer of the situation. Ever hear of "gut feelings"? They happen for a reason and are usually right. If it doesn't pass the "smell test"--PASS! It's better to have unfulfilled fantasies than be fill material in a hole somewhere.
    Jon

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I'm still trying to figure out what an AM account is ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Silver Member
    Way too many flags! How does the grammar and syntax change when the same person is writing? I have never seen that, ever. Someone is either just playing games or much worse. What domme needs your toys? If you want to go to a domme look for a pro in your area, too good to be true is usually just that!

I agree, it sounds too good to be true.
    To show my nerdiness, the Star Wars/Admiral Ackbar meme "It's A Trap!!!" keeps flashing through my mind.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I see red lights flashing and alarm bells ringing! Too much inconsistency, and too much potential for loss. Keep the fantasies between your ears, it is safer that way!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

run fast and run far , please don't go forward with this, if you do its been nice knowing you and let next of kin know where to find the body..

This is a con. I can't remember all of the details, but one of the hallmarks was the discontinuity in the linguistics. You are being played by a team, probably of off-shore origin. Sooner or later, the question of funds will come up. If you're still thinking about it at this point, stop. Take your money and patronize the services of reputable pro. This path will likely end badly.

I would shut your account as suggested by 'the person' and ensure that they have no other way of contacting you.. no good can come from it.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member
    Scam. Aunt Kelly is absolutely correct. There are a kajillion variations, but the basic format goes like the below...

You will eventually get a request for funds directly, or be sent a check, asked to deposit it, then asked to transfer a portion of the money back in a form that is untraceable and unrecoverable. you will then find out the check you were sent is fraudulent.

I'm on plenty of "sites of ill repute" and I feel that a major reason why I haven't been chopped up and placed into little black garbage bags is because I'd never meet with anybody in person from those sites.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The best u can hope for is to get sc----ed. Not laid------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Way too many flags! How does the grammar and syntax change when the same person is writing?
    Drugs, alcohol, psychiatric disturbances, etc.. There are no good options here. This contact is dangerous, preying on the desperate desires of a crossdresser to find acceptance somewhere. Danam, proceed at your own risk. If you insist on proceeding, at the very least, let someone know where you will be.
    Of course, that doesn't remove the possibility of blackmail coming your way.

If they know that you're from an affluent residential area, perhaps that's the draw; they think you have money and will be an easy target.

Or, she's a pro dom, and is running short of money for her drug habit. Maybe tuition at dom school?

But a female pushing for a quick meeting with someone they don't know, always sends up red flags.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

With the little info you have provided seams like a scam of some sort. I would tread very cautiously. Just my $0.02 worth.

Try doing a reverse photo search on Google, you may find that her photos were taken from the internet.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

A dominatrix sounds good to me. HOwever this sounds too sketchy if you ask me. I love your dress btw
    Last edited by girlyman1977; 08-30-2017 at 05:37 AM.

RUN, RUN, RUN. Nothing good can come of this. get yourself off that site quick and preserve your identity. I agree with everybody this is not genuine interest, the big red light of it all is the linguistic changes, You are either going to get scammed or played for a fool.
    Use you brain and tell this "Thing" to take a hike.
    You are walking a very dangerous path and no good can come out of it.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 08-30-2017 at 05:44 AM. Reason: misspelling and words joined

I didn't get halfway through the first bullet point. Sounds like a scam and you're being played

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what an AM account is ?
    It's initials for a name. For example, the "A" could be "Ashley" and the "M" could be "Madison". Something like that. :wink:

Thank you for helping me see the obvious. It's all just TOO EASY for it to be true. I am just so floored at how quickly she wants to move forward without a detailed vetting process.

I will try the reverse image search idea--I hadn't thought of that!
    Last edited by danam; 08-30-2017 at 06:04 AM.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!