Thread: Being me

Being me

Well I had a chance to get out early this morning dressed, most of the time I just stay home when I am dressed or take a quick ride and never venture out of the car. Today I said what the hell I am going to take a walk and enjoy it. So I had my panties,bra,pantyhose,blouse,girl jeans and black flats. I took extra time with my make up and had my wig looking just right. I drove to a local park with a lot of walking paths. I sat in my car for a few minutes to get up my nerve and then opened the door swung my legs out just like a proper lady and stepped outside. I was so nerves, but I was going to be myself today if it killed me. It was such a wonderful feeling to walk around. Worked on keeping my shoulder back and not slumping over like a man. I was having a great time. After a walking around for awhile I had my first test. Ahead on the path coming toward me was a gentleman taking in the sights. I was nerves, but I thought to myself what the hell just own it girl and I walked past him. He said hello and in my best female voice I said hello back. We pasted and I am sure he knew, but I did not care I was being myself and I was loving it. I spent about an hour and pasted a few more people. One was an elderly couple they where so sweet. I had the best morning! Just had to tell someone thank you for listening.

Angie

Congratulations on your walk in the park. Hopefully the next one is even easier!

Congratiations! Getting out is one of the most liberating things. I'm sure you'll do it more and more now.

Quote Originally Posted by AngieStone View Post
    We pasted and I am sure he knew, but I did not care I was being myself and I was loving it. I spent about an hour and pasted a few more people.
    I've never run into "pasted" used that way -- is that a Nevada expression? What does it mean?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I think it should have been passed. I'm sure Angie was so excited and anxious to tell her story that spelling was the last thing on her mind.

Living this way is far from a walk in the park, but you broke that rule girl!

Work it!!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It's nice to get out, I remember how good I felt the first time I left the safety of the car and took a walk. Warning, it can be addictive!!.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Yes it was passed sorry about that Pat. Sometimes the fingers just start flying....
    So true Kimmy looking forward to the next time.
    Yes Dianef I am addicted and can not wait for the next time.

Oops. Sorry. I'm a huge fan of regionalisms and thought it was a new one. Again, congrats on getting out.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Congrats on getting out! A walk in the park is so nice! There will be more to come! Enjoy the journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

auto correct can be in play ??? congratz on being your "self" during your stroll through the park.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

You are doing one of my favorite things. Just a simple walk in the park and not caring what others may do or say. Keep it up girl.

Who cares about spelling I am just happy for you and how you felt. That is awesome news. Dianef your soooo right it is addictive. We have a jean day at work tomorrow wish I could wear my pink ones. One can dream at least.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Congratulations on taking your walk. That's a stage/hurdle that I wish to achieve some day. Right now I am still nervous when driving at night while dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat (aka Jennie) View Post
    Congratiations! Getting out is one of the most liberating things. I'm sure you'll do it more and more now.

I've never run into "pasted" used that way -- is that a Nevada expression? What does it mean?
    I'll bet my bottom dollar that English is not Angie's first language. Hear that word pronounced with a soft "a", as in "fast", and you'll probably see what I mean.

At any rate, Angie, good for you! You've proved that getting out there is literally a walk in the park.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I am happy to hear you got out and enjoyed your time in the fresh air and sunshine. I need to get more of that done myself, so thanks for reminding me of the simple pleasures we can enjoy.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hi, I've taken a few walks in the park and felt good about it. I usually picked parks that were pretty empty but did have to pass other people here and there.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Thank you ladies for the wonderful comments and support. It is funny however to see that one little spelling error can cause quite a stir. Sorry to say Aunt Kelly that you have just lost your bottom dollar. The next time I post I will make sure that I have my excitement under control and proofread it a few times.

that was courageous ..good for you my sis ,,I wish we can do the same ...one of these days Ill pick up my courage to do it ...this part of our dream to tell the world we are here as lovely lady ....try to send us more info about this later on ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Thank you Rian. One of these days when you are ready you will have the courage to do so. It has taken me many years to take this one little step and believe me it was a little step. You will get there girl just have patience.

Dianef you are correct it is addictive. Went out for another walk. This is what I wore.
    Attached Images Attached Images