Thread: What are the chances?

What are the chances?

Today I was driving but stop waiting in a red light at an intersection with a lot of cars crossing. I was in male mode.
    It was hot, around 106 F, Riverside, CA, around 1.30 pm. In a moment a small car stops in the middle of the intersection in the way for other cars. Obviously the car stops running and she couldn't move it. In a moment a woman gets out of the car and try to push it. It calls my attention the hair color that was kind of purple and the pose of the woman trying to push the car was weird, like non feminine and look strong with thick calves and hips.. It was too heavy for just a person to move it. I saw her kind of desperate and I thought to help her. So I park my car and run to push it in the same moment that other driver joins me and we both push the cat out of the intersection. When we finish the woman gets out of the car to thanks us in a male strong low pitch voice. The other guy look at me with a question face and I smile saying no problem sista to what the "woman" smile and blink me an eye. The other guy left the scene and I offer "him" my help but he told me that he had AAA and they would help him, always with a strong male low pitch voice...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Nice story. I've often wondered what I'd say or do if I found myself in a similar situation

Interesting!!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Good of you to help!

I just hope I never need your help!

Given enough time the chances are 100%.

Nice to hear you were able to lend a hand.

It would be really impressive if you helped out a fellow member of this site and they thanked you in this thread!

Good work. We all should help motorists in need when we can.

Interesting indeed!! What's the chance for that? WOW!

Very good of you to help her. And you would never know. That is pretty interesting.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nice of you to help.
    It shows a good person will help anyone in need.

That is great you were there and offered assistance, the character of a good person shining.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

I always try to help in situations like this. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Something similar happened to me once. But I was on the receiving end.

I had just changed into femme mode and had sat in my car (at a nice state welcome center) doing my makeup for a day out shopping. Little did I know that although my car was running, my battery wasnt charging properly. At some point, I turned off the car and when I tried to restart, dead / low battery. I had to flag down a passer by for a jump. Several folks gave me the stink eye, but a nice out of state couple did stop and give me a jump. They were super nice and didnt say a word about me (at least not while in my presence).

Therefore, I am quite positive that you were appreciated by our sister in a stressful situation.

You are a very kind person and we all should be that way to everyone. It would be cool if they were a member here and came on and thanked you

The title of this thread was thinking in three ways, what are the chances that could happen? In to me? In femme mode? And the last one what are the chances that she is a member of this site?
    Yesterday night I was thinking in our average age and I related this with the membership of this web. I don't know how many members we are but for sure there are many more crossdressers that are not members and a lot of them are young people because I can see that so many of us are over the fifties, another good amount over the 40's but not so many under 40.
    She was for sure under 40.
    My car has a dashboard camera that records when engine is running, so I could get pics but I don't think would be a good ideas to post them here.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Reality Check
    You could blur the face and license plate like they do on TV or you could just post photos that don't show her face or license number. Nobody should expect privacy any more.

I don't think it would be appropriate to post her pic regardless of whether or not you blur any identifying information.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I think that it would be incredibly neat if the sister was a member of this site. What a nice way to make a new friend!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It was very nice of you to help someone in distress. You stepped up to help while most other folks stayed in their cars. The world needs more folks to help others out.

I know that if I were the girl in the stalled car, I would have been a nervous wreck since I would be the center of attention causing a traffic jam. I would have wished for a knight in shining armour to rescue me from that situation.

I have had a similar experience. I am a Dude in a Skirt. I present male, but wear skirts and heels. One morning while at the self serve gas station for a big box retailer I attempted to lay the fuel tank cap on the trunk of my car, and it rolled off and then I heard it roll and by the sound of it it ended up under the car, at what I figured was dead center. Great, just great. As I stood there pondering how I was going to gracefully get down on my belly in a skirt to reach the stupid thing, a man in the next lane over whose car was was at the pump ahead of mine said "It's under the front". As I headed towards the front of my car I could see the cap almost directly centered between the front tires and under the engine. I thought, "Okay, this is better. I just need to get on my knees without ruining my hose." The guy then walked over, got down on his knees, plucked the cap up and handed it to me. After I thanked him he finished his fueling and drove away. Not a thing was said about my clothing, and all I could think at the end was "Beware, nice people are everywhere."