OK, this is a bit silly but this morning I stood and rummaged through clothes for far too long.

As a guy, I get up, put on a pair of panties (OK, that's not "guy" like), a pair of jeans or jean shorts and grab any shirt out of the closet, slip it on, shave and I'm on my way.

So this morning I get up and have to decide what color blouse I want to wear. I need to know in advance so I can choose what color bra to wear. I'm going to wear jeggings today so the blouse has to go well with the jeggings or vice versa. I can't wear an orange blouse with maroon jeggings. So I screwed up and chose blue panties before choosing the maroon jeggings and black top. It took two tries with the top because the first pick was too dressy for jeggings.

Then of course, pick out a necklace, bracelets and earrings that go together and aren't too dressy for jeggings. Shoes are easy, black flats. Same for the wig, I only wear one.

Shaving is the same as guy mode but a little more thorough. Beard cover, makeup and lipstick are last and I'm ready to go.

Even if I was still working and wearing dress clothes, I wouldn't have these problems.

But, I'm dressed now, looking good and life is good.