Thread: Happyness

Smile Happiness

Right now I feel on the top of my life. I’ve just told my lovely, wonderful wife about my crossdressing. After 12 years of marriage and nearly double as much of loving relationship, I finally disclosed myself. I feel the need to write here about it, just to show a really positive coming out… How great was the help that I found here on this forum! I can’t say all the names of people writing down something like what I’m writing here, that I read through in search of encouragement.
    It’s a rush of feelings and talks between me and my wife… We fell as newborn lovers! She was so open minded, yet totally surprised about my crossdressing, she’s accepting me as I am and I really feel the strength of our bond.
    I’m going to say you…. Tell her! You won’t probably be so lucky as I am now, because my wife is so unique and wonderful… But risk for the best!! No more loneliness, guilty, shame… No one else deserves as much as your loved one to know who you really are!!
    Now I know myself much better too… Speaking in front of her is really different than writing down here about myself.
    And so… Thanks, many thanks to you all who encouraged me in this step and changed my mind with just words, and example (I’d swear I’d never tell anyone… and that my dresses would have been found after my death!)
    God bless this forum and you all, my near but far away brothers!
    Last edited by Mafalda; 09-29-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

I love that this worked out so well for you, Mafalda!! You are fortunate indeed to have such an accepting wife.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I am happy things have worked out so well for you.
    Keep your wife involved and let her know how fabulous she is.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Hey congratulations what a blessing I wish you a lot of success in this new chapter in your life.

You are truly blessed with a wonderful wife! Be sure she knows how much you love and appreciate her! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Awesome! I hope that you and your wife continue to be happy. We need more role models of couples that stay together!
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Gold Member
    You are a very lucky person. My wife also was OK with my dressing,
    as long as I did not go out of the house. But That was OK with me;
    As I have no desires to go out dressed.
    Now Under dressed is a different story, and I do everyday.
    Rader

That’s great for you. However I’d like to remind you and everyone else that coming clean to the wife isn’t the endgame, it’s the beginning of a journey that you have to take together. There will be ups and downs, so be prepared. I know life feels like all clear sailing, but relationships can be tempestuous so be prepared.

Thank you all for your congratulations, and warnings too. I'll keep you informed! I really feel it's a new chapter, that involves my whole life. I'm ready to take baby steps, discussing everything and being patient, respecting needs and feelings of my wife. But I really feel a deep sense of peace, and gratitude.
    Ciao

Always good to hear when a couple find ways to work through these difficult dressing issues. I agree about your feelings over being open and honest with the one your love. I know that "the talk" is never easy. But when two people love each other they seem to find a way to work things out. You have a wonderful wife and you are blessed. The only comment I would make is to keep up the open honest dialog and take things slow. This forum has some great information in the loved ones section as well.

Best wishes.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Very nice to hear a positive outcome. I wish you both success on your journey together.

Great story. Congratulations. I know and understand your feelings. It is great. No more secrets, fear, dishonesty, hiding, etc. I took that “leap of faith”, before we walked down the aisle....fearing the worst, but to my surprise, she accepted my dressing. Naturally, she had a lot of questions and we spent many hours talking, Q &A, reading, which released the pressures that had built up within me. Was it worth it? Absolutely! I always ask for her help and opinions, for which she positively responds. She’s OK with going out, but we live in a smaller community. Discovery would not be good, so we’re very careful. Yes, life is good. Best to you as you move forward.

You are very fortunate to have a supporting wife. Very nice you told her.
    Part Time Girl

You are very kind... It's a new pleasure to read through this post together with my wife! Even if she's not very fast when reading in english

Happiness comes in many forms, yours is an extraordinary one in that you have had so much acceptance from your wife, you are very fortunate in that way, not many get the response with which you have, many live a life of total secrecy and many tell later for it all to fall back on themselves.
    I am very pleased for you.

Congratulations on your wife's acceptance, I hope it continues on this path for you, all of us who have come clean to our wives know how big a gamble it is to share your secret and we all know it can be a 50/50 direction it takes, I was also fortunate enough to be in a similar loving relationship that my wife accepted me for what I am, many marriages have broken up over disclosure of such a secret and I would urge anyone who is thinking of sharing to (as you have done research this forum) for tips on how to go about it, honesty is the best policy but we all know our SO's better than anyone else and should have an idea as to whether or not they can handle the situation.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mafalda , That really sounds wonderful,

Now that the ball is in her court go slowly and don't try to overwhelm her now.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!