Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Therapist wants me to dress?

I went fully enfemme to my appointment 2 sessions ago. I was asked about how I felt coming in, sitting in waiting room, and driving there.

It was so much of a release to finally be out and about as me. It has also confirmed to me and my therapist of the journey I must take to be fully happy.

I have another therapy appointment on Monday. Already picked out my clothes. Going in a dress for first time. Other times were in jeans/blouse/wedges...jeggings/blouse/heeled open tie booties.

Love being me. I know you'd enjoy going to your appointment as you've been given the green light.
    Jeri

my advice: go dressed as you
    luv J