Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween en femme

Carla, do black hair with pigtails and go as Wednesday Addams.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I went out to a straight club I had been to years ago. This time was for Halloween in costume. I was a school girl. Short skirt, suspenders, heels, you can imagine. I ended up making some friends and continued to go there on regular nights. Now I am a regular there. You never know how things may work out.

I'm going out for the first time this year. My girlfriend and I and with two other couples we're all going as the Sanderson sisters from Hocus-pocus. We all are going to be spending the day and evening in Salem all while dressed.

Banned Read only
    Julie,
    Last Halloween also coincided with Trafalgar Day in the UK. I didn't fancy driving in heavy makeup and outfit so I opted to celebrate Trafalgar Day by wearing a Union Jack outfit. I apologise for using the picture again but this is what I went to the party in .

Last edited by Teresa; 09-06-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Teresa, now you look like a real "cross"dresser.

Ineke

Uh oh, my 666th post.

It doesn't mean a thing, really. It's just a number, right?
    Last edited by Ineke Vashon; 09-06-2017 at 08:21 PM.

In my introduction to this site, I told how that I started wanting to CD. It was when I was in the fifth grade, and my sister dressed me in some of her outgrown clothes for Halloween party at a classmate's house. She was enough older than me that she had all the makeup. I war an eye mask, a pretty dress, hose, and girls undies. AND, Marie Jane shoes. (My favorite heels are Marie Jane's.

What was really the most exciting thing was that no one discovered who I was until the un-masking. In the meantime, there were two scuffles by boys who wanted to sit beside me. "The prettiest girl in the room."

Rhanda

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Slowinski View Post
    I was thinking I should get a costume that would be more typical of a cis-girl
    Some of the younger girls I know (20's) fancy wearing a dress in the style of the 1920's but most want to costume up as an action heroine.

Getting into the late 30's and early 40's I find they prefer the naughty nurse and pirate costumes.

But, there is a reason those costume stores are so big. I would go browse and see what strikes my fancy.

I have almost two months left for someone to talk me out of going as a giant carrot this year, lol.

Nikki dressed up for Halloween

Expressing our feminine side during Halloween opens doors to so many new costume possibilities. One year I went out as a Playboy Bunny and another year, as a Bavarian bar girl...here's a pic and link! I really had a wonderful time dressing up...again you'll have so much fun and you'll most certainly look gorgeous with any costume you choose to wear or character you choose to be...Nikki

https://i.imgur.com/Xv7q8Hh.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/tOshDuH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dNMHA08.jpg?1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 09-23-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Although I won't be going out on halloween en femme, I am looking for all the right pieces for a Margot Robbie Harley Quinn costume from Suicide Squad, as well as a costume of the singer Lorde!

I put this together one year (first time ever showing this photo) but never went out in it. I think it looked some what good but I couldn't wear the padding under the suit, it was visible, and the belt was worn too high but overall i don't think it was a bad look. I hardly ever wear the straight haired wig but it is a very nice wig
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!