Thread: As A Woman

Banned Read only

As A Woman

There is a thread on here, Women's Clothes While Not Crossdressed" that asks/talks about do you wear some outer female clothing while out and presenting as a male. If you do and not only wear women's underwear but outerwear as well such as shoes/boots, jeans, tops, little makeup that blends and doesn't draw attention; do you feel feminine while out and presenting as such? When wearing women's undies and outer wear has your mindset changed so you enjoy feeling you are more woman than man? Does it make you feel somewhat like a woman being dressed like them as you shop beside them knowing you both are wearing panties, bra, shorts, etc. IOW (in other words) are you feeling less like a male but more a female? Men don't wear female clothes, women do. If YES isn't this what a crossdresser wants?

Me, I am going shopping this morning wearing a woman's thong, white shorts, top and sandles. My shaved, tanned, smooth legs look totally feminine under the mid thigh white shorts. I have always wonder will I be spotted as there is something very feminely attractive about him, what is it??? Great legs, just like a woman's. Are they women's tight shorts he is wearing??

And YES, how could you not feel more female than male dressed and presenting as such. Women look so attractive in their summer clothing and tans, if we can wear their clothes and get the same results, why not?

Actually I do not feel any different regardless of the garb. Just still this mixed gender person wandering around the planet. However, the clothes, depending on gender source, certainly feel different.

Reality Check
    I wear panties every day. I wear jeans from the women's section of the store. I do not feel like a woman or that these clothes make me feel like a woman.

Actually, since I've never been a woman, I don't know how a woman feels. On the inside, that is. I have felt many women on the outside.

So when I dress as a woman with the wig, the silicone boobs and the padded hips and but, I do feel like a woman on the outside. More or less.

Ok, why just we can't have clothes. NO male no female. Just. Clothes. That's it just clothes dress, skirts, blouses, T-shirt does not matter. Just clothes. Many times in the summer I wish when I was in male mode I wish I was wearing a sports bra and a dress. So much cooler than wearing shorts and more freedom. That's all.
    Amanda

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes Deebra, I've done this and I may do it more, however for me it's more of a part of being T and dressing how I'm comfortable and am I presenting as or feel more feminine, for me yes I'm dressed as I want to be which is as a women would be dressed even if no wig or not

I do this all the time. I feel the same all the time, but will act a little more girly when representing as a girl. The only guy clothes I have at home are my work clothes, jeans, t shirts, and a pair of work boots that I hate. Actually the jeans are women's, but just look like regular jeans. Just because No one says anything doesn't mean they didn't notice. I broke my rule on wearing shorts last week to work. I went by my storage where I still have a few guy clothes and picked a pair of carpenter style shorts, that were actually women's, and a pair of tennis shoes. I'm at a customer's house, on a ladder , she is behind me, my legs are eye level to her. She comments on how tan my legs are. I brushed it off saying that I get a lot of sun. My whole body is tan and smooth, you know she was thinking a lot more than she said. Back to my point just because you don't get any feed back doesn't mean they don't notice. I'm out and don't care.
    Last edited by Jean 103; 09-06-2017 at 11:56 AM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    As y'all already know, I'm a total leggings junkie. And my outfit at any given time will center around the particular pair of leggings. Top/hoodie, underwear, socks, running shoes/footwear... All based on those leggings. And I've found that the women's version of all that works *waaay* better than the men's, in my experience & preference. It just gives everything a much more balanced look & feel.

So, basically, I'm wearing everything from the women's side of the aisle, from head to toe. And yes, that's in guy-mode. Though I don't wear make-up these days anymore. I'm just a dude wearing women's athletic clothing.

Do I feel different dressed this way out in public, compared to wearing a men's outfit? I suppose if anything, I feel that much more on display -- especially when the leggings print is a little more femmy and/or attention-grabbing.

So, in that sense, I guess if some GG's feel like they're on display, and *I* feel that way, too, then I guess I feel a bit more like a GG?

And just to touch on Jean's post: Yes, sometimes I notice some people noticing sometimes. Men & women. They're not completely blind or stupid.

But do they say anything to me? No. And what's going on in their heads at the time? I suppose that could run the full gamut of possibilities.

Krisi, I agree. I ca never really feel exactly as a woman feels or thinks. Only minimally, and yes, on the outside, looking like one.

Clothes do not make me for who I am. I no longer have any male clothes.I don't feell like neither a woman nor a male. I guess I might be non binary. I dress androgynous daily and I think the people I work with know but I don't give a crap. I am who I am ... A human being . take me for who I am what not I present,.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Are you bringing up the MIAD issue again?

No I couldn't do it , it doesn't feel right or look right in the mirror. I'm not looking to get a response as some slightly weird in between .

Do I feel feminine yes of course that is the whole point of dressing ! Do I feel like a woman ? My AGP issues like to be seen and accepted as a woman, an overheard conversation between a husband and wife at my last social meeting debating whether I was or not was lovely and amusing but I just feel like me . I can't truthfully say how a non CDing male feels and I can't say how a woman feels but I know what it feels like to be Teresa. I feel comfortable and it's enjoyable , I have been told I make a convincing woman and I'm a natural at doing it, that's more than satisfying to me especially when I may be going full time or thereabouts in the next few weeks .

I wear heels in the mornings almost every day while all my other clothes are polo shirt and work pants. I do it because I like the way it feels and looks. Not necessarily trying to look female or feel female I just like it. And anxiously awaiting cooler pantyhose season

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Deebra, you've posted so many "androgenous dressed" threads I've lost count. I keep trying to imagine how u and/or the girls u describe look from your written descriptions, but never can.

I sure would like to see JUST ONE pic of someone in one of your "part way dressed, androgenous" outfits. Then, I could understand better what u r getting at!

Meanwhile? For me 1/2 way dressed is 1/2 way dressed. If I don't see a pleasingly attired, pretty woman there? I'm not going out until I do!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

sherry,

Since I'm too fat, ugly & scared to post my own pic ( ), I did a quick internet search & found something that's more or less in-line with what I wear a lot...

(And no, that's not me.)

leg hood.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9c/13/cd/9...rkout-wear.jpg

The colors, prints, brands & style may vary, but that's the basic idea, anyway. Leggings & hoodie... Comfy as heck, baby!

Though there will be a longer layering tee underneath. And I tend to wear the darker color on top, with lighter on the bottom... Personal preference, plus I do have a male frame to help compensate for.

Hope that helps a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    When wearing women's undies and outer wear has your mindset changed so you enjoy feeling you are more woman than man? Does it make you feel somewhat like a woman being dressed like them as you shop beside them knowing you both are wearing panties, bra, shorts, etc.
    I got rid of my male underwear in the late 1990's and have worn panties since. I frequently put on women's shorts and tops. Of the ones I wear in public, it is virtually impossible to distinguish the sex they should be worn by.

I have always felt like "me". Never noticed any changes or anything different. I just go about my business and enjoy life.

Since I am not a woman, I'll never know how a woman "feels". However whatever I wear either I'm comfortable in it or I won't wear it. Comfort is also a factor in where I am going and doing. In a club maybe a little flashier and sexier. But for church that same outfit may not make me comfortable.

Yes I always wear all types of undies and women trousers , most of the time baby dolls , pantyhose, and put colorless lipsticks ,and ladies shirts ...but keep the least men look from the outside so i can feel I'm a woman most of the time ,,,it is a real beautiful feeling

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    sherry,

Since I'm too fat, ugly & scared to post my own pic ( ), I did a quick internet search & found something that's more or less in-line with what I wear a lot...

(And no, that's not me.)

leg hood.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9c/13/cd/9...rkout-wear.jpg

The colors, prints, brands & style may vary, but that's the basic idea, anyway. Leggings & hoodie... Comfy as heck, baby!

Though there will be a longer layering tee underneath. And I tend to wear the darker color on top, with lighter on the bottom... Personal preference, plus I do have a male frame to help compensate for.

Hope that helps a bit!
    Thanks! But, this looks awfully high schoolish to me, Laura. I'm not sure that's what Deebra's been talking about. If it is? I find it quite a pleasant "in between" look!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Perhaps it looks young to you because there's a young GG modeling that outfit?

I think the older one gets, the more fit one has to be to wear something like that?

Yes, adult GG's in their 20's, 30's & 40's wear that casual/athletic look.

It also has to do with leggings/yoga pants/running tights. GG's in that age group wear them, as they sorta came of age when they were around. The older set? Perhaps not as much. Though I believe as time goes on, and people are still wearing them (I personally believe they're here to stay!), those currently in their 40's will be 50+ -- and many perhaps still feeling mentally comfortable enough to keep wearing them.

And hey, here's a GG who's 51 who's wearing a "louder" pair at home after a nice hike. So...

https://youtu.be/v-J67O8RNOo?t=14m11s

Anyway, it's just one guy-mode look, really.

Maybe 6-7 years ago I used to wear women's boot-cut jeans, a plain long-sleeve women's tee & running shoes, while presenting as a guy out in public, all the time. Pretty non-descript really... Except for maybe the light- to moderate makeup I was wearing, too. That caught some GG's eyes.