Thread: Officially Out to my Hair Stylist.

Officially Out to my Hair Stylist.

I've been using the same stylist for the last 3 years. Over that time, my dressing has progressed significantly. Today we were talking about Finasteride I take for male pattern baldness and how my hair growth has improved with it. She asked if it was a hormone. I said no.. just a regular med. I'm not taking hormones yet. I still haven't made the decision on that. I mentioned to her how she should have noticed how I have "changed" over the past year. She agreed and stated that she was just waiting for me to tell her what "it" was. I told her as of right now, I like the female "me" more than I like the male "me" and that's where I'm at right now. . I have noticed that our conversations seems to be less generic and more "girl talk". I hear her talking with other women at the salon, and our conversations are now more like theirs.

She's going to use my female name going forward. Bea

Stay tuned sports fans... a bell has been rung.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Raise your glasses, ladies...

Good for you, Lisa.

Some of the women I know use their salon visit as a social event.

Some of the stylists I know tell me that their customers treat them like bartenders.
    They have no problem giving their life story and spilling their secrets.

I cut my own hair.

cool.
    I attended a new hairstylist about a month ago, pretty bra and light semi see through top.
    He gave me a lovely feminine hair cut as requested and we had a great chat at the same time (should I point out he was 10/10 on the gay scale, but I didn't ask, I just wanted a nice hair cut from him)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

It's a major step Girl!
    Coming out to the people that you deal with in society is a special thing, my beautician treats me like her favourite girl since I opened up to her!
    Keep going forward!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Totally awesome! Coming out happens in dribs and drabs. When the world doesn't end the first time and you get a little thrill of "hey, maybe I can be me after all," it can propel you forward. Congratulations.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Congrats on the coming out to the hairstylist.... Now where can I get some Finasteride my hair is getting grey and will grow only I certain spot.. Is it over the counter or does one need to see a doctor and get a prescription. Would love to have my hair growing again. My wife cuts it now but she just zips it off with clippers and an attachment.

Its prescribed by a doctor....

Good for you. Mine is one of my best friends .

Ha..i dress up and go see my stylist quite often...social events are fun