Received a visit from an old friend today. She called and asked if it was alright since she does know about my self expression and didn't want to surprise me but I O.K.ed the visit and explained that I no longer "hide" in my own house and would love to see her. Soon a knock on the fully open view glass storm door and I excitedly let her in and into the kitchen we went(where else do girls congregate?). Now I'd been doing some gardening and was now cleaning my house, a spring cleaning but in summer so I asked if she would mind if I continued, I had so many things started and needed to keep up with them and she said "I'll just tag along and we can talk". During our conversation she said the most interesting thing, she asked if I was thinking about settling down with someone because I was "nesting" a term used when women set up house and contemplate raising a family. A first for me usually I get the "you would make a great wife for someone" quote. Now I 'm no slob but keeping a clean house is difficult sometimes and I needed to clean(what would the neighbors think of a messy house).She did make some very positive comments about how I seem to be more at peace with myself and my actions are more fluid and less masc. and that I have embraced my femme self as my natural inclination. We talked about all sorts of things (shoes,clothes,hair styles,) and got caught up on our lives, it just felt so right. Well time flew and all too soon she was gone with a promise to keep in touch more but life gets in the way a lot and times goes by quickly so who knows. Funny how we are perceived by others when we are distanced by time and the changes we undergo are so gradual we never notice ourselves. Well it was a nice time with an old friend, I hope everyone enjoyed my story and at least brightened one day after all we are just people going about our lives, just to a different drummer.