Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pink fog has spread

The Pink fog has spread

We have all suffered from the pink fog from time to time sometimes getting carried away and spending too much and sometimes getting it halted and under control well today my pink fog spread somewhere unexpected I now have pretty pink top and bottom toolbars on my computer.
    I hope I have posted this in the right place apologies to the mods if not.

I find the simplest little things around the house looks much better in a pink color! The pink fog spreads everywhere! Just received a pair of pink tweezers... why pink? Why not!? Lol

Yes, the pink fog has hit me pretty hard several times. I have to admit it is fun at the time. I love pink. I bought some pink socks. I will wear them when I can....

I constantly find myself gravitating to the pink clothes even though my pink clothes out number the rest. I got my wife pink seat covers for the car. Looking at doing up our bedroom in pink. Hmmm was just wondering do coffins come in pink? Just no pink hair yuck. I'm starting to think my fog has become a roaming cloud that follows me.
    Last edited by GinaSkirt; 09-04-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    When my move happens I was thinking about more femme wellies to walk the dog , there are some lovely designs available . I can see a whole load of new pictures appearing when it all happens !

Anyone out there want to buy a house ??

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    That depends on the price Teresa...

Bobbi, I'll admit that as I read your comment and got to '...pretty pink top and bottom' I was not expecting the next word to be toolbars.

It appears you now have the aesthetic sense of a 5 year-old girl. Watch out for thpiderth!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Teresa, be careful with the bright or patterned wellies.I got some for walking my dog, not cheap, but they absolutely crippled my feet, probably because most of themy are plastic, and of course non breathable. Finished up sending them to a charity shop and bought some neoprene mix boots instead, and if you are less than a UK size 9, they are available in some brighter colours. Try the equestrian outlets.
    Now pink toolbars, that sounds intriguing.

Nikki, I love your comment, by the way what is a thpiderth? and by the way when you live in rural France with good wine at€1.60 anything can happen! LoL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

kaygirl, I can tell you how to have your own pink toolbars I can send a PM

Banned Read only
    Kaye,
    I'm a size 8 . I don't buy expensive wellies anymore in drab mode, they are no more comfortable and most are made in other parts of the World and don't last any longer. The days of buying a pair of Argyle's and lasting for years have gone , my last pair split around the sole welt, the replacement pair did the same thing.

Talking of walking the dog I'm also looking out for some nice femme rain wear , they should start appearing in the inserts in magazines soon .

Just looked for a pink colored theme on my phone. Looks like it has no fog. Dang...

By the way pink toolbars on a desk top can only applied if you are wearing pink satin panties at the time. LoL

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    Please don't start talking about , " HOT KEYS ," or you will definitely give the wrong impression !

I hadn't related pink keys on a computer to items of underwear before ! Are you sure it's safe to pay you a visit ??

Teresa, Lol, Actually there is a theory that by wearing certain items underwear ones mind can be channelled in a more positive way to achieve the end result, in my case the pink satin panties had an effect on my brain which caused me to change the colour of the toolbars,.
    You should try it is quite therapeutic.
    Safe to visit? mmm there's a thought yes you bet! all colours of panties are welcome in my house!

LOL, me too! I don't have a pink toolbar, but I have a pink background on my Gmail For me the pink fog comes and goes, it makes it hard to plan outings, if I am not in the mood it is next to impossible to doll my self up and pick an outfit; let alone going out. Thanks for sharing.

I don't do moods quite like that but I could if I ran out of pink panties and bras then where would I be with my pink pc? LoL

No pink on the computer but wearing pink panties! I did the laundry to include my sheets and other stuff! I baked a loaf of sugar free cinnamon bread! I took the trash to the dump along with the recyclables! A regular Suzy homemaker! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I have a report at work that I highlight certain items in pink. So far no one has said anything but if they do I figure I'll just claim its easier on my eyes than the screaming red most people use.

Goodness me!

If the flowers within my house and the flowers in my garden aren't enough , my rose tattoos spread that pretty fog!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I Think from now on the pink fog will have to be renamed as The pink panty fog, because pink panties have so much meaning in themselves. Mine tell me many things but I wont go into that now, another thread calls for that later LoL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Stacey where on you are your rose tattoos or is it rude to ask LoL

Pink panties, pink bras... No pink keyboard.

I will have to make one then we can have some pink hot keys it would be a fashion match like no other!
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 09-05-2017 at 05:45 PM. Reason: one letter missed out

Darn. Should not have read this. Now PINK will be in my thoughts all night.

Oh yes and whilst I think of it when I log off from here the log off box is pink edged as well, the ping fog is spreading everywhere!

Something fun to try. Type anything in google with "pink" in front of it. The world could literally be all pink if we let it! 😉

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Bobbi, you don't remember Violet Elizabeth? The little girl who always threatened to 'thcream and thcream until I am thick'?

Thpiderth are the thingth which come up the plughole.
    I used to have a short attention spa