Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my crossdressing is ruining my sexual desire

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Alice, if it's any consolation? These days, I'm only "dating" Sherry.
    While I could afford to date 40 y/o, probably even 20 y/o women these days? (They're mostly in it for the $$). I've always been more interested in intimacy than sex. In my experience, the 1st leads to 2nd! U must not have gotten very close to your 40, for whatever reason(s)?

Alana, it wouldn't matter. That was back in the 70's or 80's. So, u wouldn't know her anyway. But, to be honest? I had no idea she was in Playboy until way after we dated. When I saw her pic in a friend's old PB mag!
    I still HAVE that PB page, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am with you too, the first thing i think about is "i wish i was her". Having sex as a male never even goes through my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I just want to say Amen to Julie Sloeinski words very well written and lucaluca you would do well to listen to her post. I was reading thru all the post and when I read hers I realized this has been true in every aspect of my own life from dating to marriage, to dressing to retirement and is a perfect guide and advice for anyone young and into the CDng thing. Well written Julie.
    Good luck to you lucaluca.
    Thanks Jaylyn. Except for the end, I would expect the same advice applies to pretty much everyone. Actually, the end could also apply to everyone - all future SO's deserve the right to make an informed decision, regardless of your secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    Women you don't know have no clue how you feel. Their initial attraction will be totally physical. You only get a one chance to make a first impression. Wear nice clothes and learn to dance. It will help your confidence.
    +1 on the learning to dance idea. That was what changed my life. When I found out that all the nurses I worked with were going out regularly with one of the gay guys, I was dumbfounded; why in the world would they do that? Until one of them told me that he took them dancing. So off I went to Arthur Murray, took some lessons, went to the company christmas party and showed off my new found skills. No problems getting dates anymore, or since. Nearly all women love to go dancing. Learn the steps, and how to lead, then you can even TEACH them, and they love that, too.

As far as the problem of wanting the girl, and wanting to BE the girl at the same time, well that's pretty common among us here.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I may be oversimplifying this, but if you don't have any desire for women, then maybe you're not into women?

Sex with women is over rated. I was married for 17 years. Had two five year relationships, and over 30 years in the single scene. Got all I wanted. Some was good. Some not so much. I've lost interest in women. It's just one less thing to deal with. I'd rather spend an entire evening pleasing me. I also just got tired of womens games.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Women are too manipulative and needy I can do without them as partners.
    As a shopping partner or friend is fine as a love interest no thanks.

The one I know is I love fem clothes, Dresses and Lace.
    I'm not sure how I ended up marrying my wife , She always refused to wear lace or garters and would only wear dresses for special occasions.
    When women wear dresses I go crazy, It's such a turn on and if they say dresses are nothing special then why do they wear them on every special occasion?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?