Thread: Four Days to Be Myself

Four Days to Be Myself

My wife is out of town for the week until late Friday, and the kids have grown and moved out. I retired this summer, so I have the opportunity to be myself for the next couple of days. I have bought a couple of new dresses and some much needed underwear, together with makeup and a new makeup bag. I awoke this morning and shaved all of me, after which I did the most careful makeup application I have ever done, (having done my research on YouTube.!) A spritz of White Shoulders and I feel the most feminine I have ever felt in my life! This will be a great couple of days!

Good for you, whish you all the pleasure from your preparations. Planning to leave the closet during these days?
    I use to take pictures to record such events, usually too few and too seldom.
    Have a good time
    Marie

That is great.
    Have a fabulous few days dressing.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Hi Jen,

Enjoy! It sounds like you're in for a fun time.

Elizabeth

Enjoy yourself. I'm jealous.

I'm having a very similar experience. My wife is out of town visiting family for a week. I've taken advantage of the time and am really enjoying being me! It's so wonderful and relaxing. I've found I'm re-confirming this is "right" and "normal" for me. Jen I can relate!

Reality Check
    This must be "wife out of town week". Mine has been away for just over a week and is coming home this evening.

None have you have mentioned if you are hiding your little hobby from your wife. I am not. She knows I dress and I will often dress when she is around. No secret here. I sometimes take the opportunity to go out in public when she is away but I haven't felt like it this time so I've stayed home.

If you are dressing and your wife doesn't know it, be very careful about cleaning up after yourself. Lipstick or makeup smudges on tissues or coffee cups, loose hairs from a wig, clothing left out where she can find it, etc. Before my wife knew, it was so stressful worrying about these things that it took the fun out of it.

Banned Read only
    I've been retired for nine years. Our daughter lived in Chicago for several years after I retired and my wife went to see her and visit Chicago for seven to ten days each fall. I'm in a DADT marriage. She never mentions anything. No barbs. No casting of negative comments. Total ostrich behavior..stick the head in the ground. Her trips gave me the opportunity to hang many dresses in the walk in closet, line heels up under them, stuff undergarment into my armoire in lieu of my guys stuff. I did venture out for evening strolls. Some days it was 24/7. Then my daughter moved back. Sigh! My wife did stay with our daughter for two nights when she had her baby. That enabled me to be Stephanie 24/7 for two days. It is sad to have to repack everything after those days of being able to be Stephanie whenever she wants to burst out of her brother's body.

I know how you feel and to have 4 days of "Jen" is just fabulous. Well enjoy this special moment
    Love, Sabrina

So love getting some alone time for a few days to be Jules. Too bad it happens to few and far between. Enjoy it take pics.

Three new dresses arrived today - one long, black one, and two shorter, patterned ones. I tried them on when I got them, and I'm looking forward to the full "monty" tonight!

Enjoy your time and your new outfits dear! Having such extended time to be girly is a gift.

Enjoy the time to be free and dress up, I love the chances to really practice and get my skills up.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Best wishes for your 4 day dressing time! Enjoy the journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Here's a quick photo of tonight's outfit. The nails make things a little difficult, but I love how they look!Image-1 11.jpg

My wife just called and is extending her stay a few more days! Now I can chill and continue my enjoyment of being me around the house

Platinum Member
    Hi Jen, Pace yourself so you don't get burntout too quick, White Shoulders is my favorite too......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jen, very nice picture. Enjoy your week.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Go Jen Go!!!
    Savor the moment!
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Thanks, girls! I appreciate the comments! Ere is day three - different wig, new dress.IMG_1013.jpg

Some of us would love four hours so four days is like heaven. Enjoy each and every one and take lots of pictures.

Some of my most enjoyable days have been when wife was out of town at the daughters house and I got to spend several days dressed to the max every morning. Enjoy those days but they can sure make you crave more and more of them. All your pictures look great very well done, love the nails even though they make makeup a little harder to get right. But you look wonderful so have a blast.

Thanks, Jaylyn! Here is the final purchase...IMG_1018.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Final day. Time for a short dress-up, then pack everything away. The hardest part will be taking off the deep red nail polish I've been loving for the past four days. But it was fun having Jennifer out for even a short time! Wish it could be 365!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

...and one final one from this morning!Untitled.jpg