Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses as long as we don't

Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses as long as we don't

Enjoy it too much ? Maybe its just me but my experiences with my Mother, Big sisters and Girlfriends was that given the opportunity to see us in some of Their Silly Frilly things they always took it. This cartoon brings up both good and bad memories of when some of us even end up in dresses for making jokes about our sisters underwear we could see when we flipped them up
    Attached Images Attached Images

No. I wouldn't say that that is true if most women at all. But we perceive what we want to perceive I suppose.

When I was about four, my family and I were at some friends house that had 4 girls. They had a life size doll with a heavenly dress. Chiffon, puffy sleeves, ribbon around the middle, nylon and lace. They figured out I was enamored by it and got me to put it on, panties and all. I was their living Barbie doll and they just loved what they did. So much so they pushed me down the hallway to show the adults, who had been drinking and playing cards. They all fell off their chairs laughing, even my dad. I felt SO special. But, that's it. Never again has a woman or girl enjoyed dressing me up.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No I don't think its true.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-06-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Only in my dreams.

Gracie you got that right only in our dreams, but I can say at first my wife loved having me dress and she was most helpful but when I learned how to look better in one she has turned it into a DADT type thing it seems. I hope it's just the old age crisis of hers that's causing this.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    There are women that do love to do it, some enjoy it that much they make good money from it.

Many talk about it being used as a punishment at school, when I was a child I recall some friends talking about boys being made to wear the girls sports outfit if they forgot their own. I felt I was missing out on something good because I went to an all boys school .

LOL Teresa, don't even get me started. I went to all boys boarding school where boys had to play almost all of the girl parts. The Teachers wives and their daughters treated plays like Christmas they fought over who had to wear there dresses, slips and heels ! Short boys like me spent way too much time in Bras and stockings and heels much to their delight

Robbiegirl, I second you there. Not just the teachers in the all boys school but also aunts and other moms with no daughters. I fought them all throughout and never gave in but I kind of missed it when they stopped doing that after puberty hit. Then the constant tease was about finding if I had a girlfriend and who was she. I guess I was pretty stubborn, never gave in to this either! I do believe that all those women had something to do with my current pursuits in CDing. I distinctly remember my math teacher in 7th grade telling my science teacher how perfect a girl's role would be for me in the play during audition. I was so shy that I chickened out after being selected for the cast with a lame excuse after two days.

Yeah, I loved being "punished" like that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No, no more than I would think everyone loved eating Brussels sprouts or flying or wood working or sticking a sharp stick in their eye. Generalizing from personal experiences to the entire population is not very scientific nor wise. If it were, the world would still be flat.

Robbiegirl, I agree. Many women would enjoy feminizing their man if it's for fun, but not if it's serious. That's a whole nuther matter.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I too went to an all boys school and once played Desdemona in a Shakespeare play, however such things as Robbiegirl mentioned were never allowed at home.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I remember as a child, my sister and step sister making me up as Liza Minnelli from Cabaret.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Robbiegirl, I agree. Many women would enjoy feminizing their man if it's for fun, but not if it's serious. That's a whole nuther matter.
    I have to agree with Nicole. I did not have a sister until I was almost twelve. I had no female cousins. I lived in a 48 unit apartment house and there was only one girl in it who was my age. All the other post World War 2 kids were boys. We could field a baseball team with no problems with those born in 1946 through 1948. If I had been dolled up as a girl for punishment or fun maybe I could point to that as the reason for wearing women's clothing. But, alas, the only time I wore women's/girl's clothing was because I was totally bored. Once when I was at my maternal grandparents' home at maybe eleven years old I was totally bored and found one of my mother's jumpers from her teen years. I tried it on a strutted around in it for a while. I remember my father was not too thrilled and told me to take it off. My mother was not too upset. That was the extent of wearing women's clothing..just goofing off out of boredom. I did explore wearing my mother's nylon slips, which I have mentioned many times on this site. There was no desire to be a girl/woman. There was no sexual motivation. I just liked the feel of the nylon.

My wife and I did enjoy some "bedroom play" with me wearing nylon gowns, but, that all changed when it became evident there was more than just "kinky sex" going on in my mind. I seriously doubt my wife would even entertain the thought of me wearing women's clothing on Halloween.

There are times I do "Google" cross dressing cartoons images and have a good chuckle.

I have four female cousins, all older than me. When I was 6, the 10 and 12 year olds had me play dress up. They kept putting me in outfits they had outgrown and I played along, pretending to be reluctant. It was one of the most fun days I have ever had in my life.

My mom dressed me in my sister's hand me down clothes when I was a toddler, supposedly to save me from ruining my 'good boy' clothes, in order to save money. As a young teen, she only had me put on a dress once, and only to hem it for my sister, then she had me take it off right away. I had been sick, and had to stay home from school and work that day, so I was basically just a handy mannequin. She even apologized for asking me to do it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like another re-run of the old "forced fem" fantasy?

Here's another: Any guy would like to try on his gf/wife/sister/etc.'s panties. As long as he knows he won't get caught!

When pig's fly, ladies! When, pig's fly!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

https://youtu.be/pOkXIaDHayc

Ok whatever you say ! But these mothers gladly put their boys in frilly Dresses and makeup for all to see

For what it's worth...

Within the past 15 months I have met two women who wanted to go dress shopping with me. With both of us trying on dresses! Neither one knew of my proclivity for women's clothing. They are probably exceptions to the norm though.

I have mostly found this to be true when the women worked
    in stores and wanted me to buy these clothes !

JAS

No, all my girl friends want their men to be men and boys to be boys. They treat me as one of the girls.

my sister bullied me into her things on rare occasions .she doesn't remember now tho
    got us both into trouble

Gee I wonder who put all these lovely Boys into Dresses and Wigs

womanless.jpg

Robbie. I wonder how many of the boys in that video became instant life long cross dressers.