Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses as long as we don't

Quote Originally Posted by Cherylgyno View Post
    Robbie. I wonder how many of the boys in that video became instant life long cross dressers.
    I believe these are future members of the club

womanless 2.jpgWM3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    I believe these are future members of the club

womanless 2.jpgWM3.jpg
    You know.... looking back maybe I should of misbehaved more at school

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Gee I wonder who put all these lovely Boys into Dresses and Wigs

Attachment 281845
    You sound fairly certain it was their GF's, wives, and/or mothers?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses as long as we don't
    Enjoy it too much ?
    No, not "most". Nor "Half". Nor "A Quarter". At most "A Few" women MAY enjoy it, for fun. Or for profit, there are many professional Dommes who will gladly doll a guy up.... for a fee.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

If there is any who find it fun or funny, it is because they are taking someone out of their norm, and at least for a moment putting them into the clothing that they do not identify with. Not much fun for those who have fun with it when they slip a guy into a pair of heels and he struts around like well, he walks in them enough to do it well...
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Gold Member
    My Wife would enjoy dressing me up on Halloween, She did me up good, In a french Maid
    outfit to hand out candy to all the kids.
    All the Mom's loved it, the dad's just LOL ed.
    rader

I don't know if it's most women, but in my experience it's pretty common.

My wife-to-be dressed me up for Halloween, totally her idea, and she really enjoyed doing it.

When I came out to her a few months before the wedding, she did a complete about-face. So her take on it was that it was okay and great if she dressed me up and I didn't show that I liked it, but once she found that I wanted to dress as a woman, then it was terrible and immoral.

Regarding being dressed up by mothers, sisters, girlfriends, girl relatives, etc., there are TONS of videos on Youtube of girls and women doing makeovers on their brothers, sons, boyfriends, not to mention tons of school beauty pageants with boys dressed as girls. It's pretty darned common, apparently. There's even an Android game app for making a boy over as a girl called Boyfriend Girl Makeover.
    Last edited by Julogden; 09-09-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    My name is Carol.

Silver Member
    Not sure what percentage like to do it but back in my single days female friends of mine were very eager to help dress me up for Halloween. They were very good at including the details like painting my fingers and toes, false eyelashes and just the right jewelry. One year when my outfit included 4 inch heels one that helped with my costume who herself wore heels quite often bet me i would take mine off before she took of hers. If I won she would pay for my Payless strappy sandals, if I lost she would have bragging rights that man can handle pain. She lost but I remember my feet hurting for a few days till the blisters healed up.

Silver Member
    Always been short and thin so it was not hard to wear women's clothes. I had sisters that helped me become proficient in makeup. I was allowed to wear their outgrown clothes. Looking through the womanless pictures on Pinterest I passed quite easily. Wished they had these contests back then. Unfortunately today time has removed my delicate features. There was one boy in high school a few years ahead of me who played a girl in the school play. I dreamed of it, but the play they picked for my grade didn't need more girls. I did plan to go to a Halloween party as a girl, but my sister and mom said I would be too obvious. So I switched to another character. My date was very happy I did. She admitted she didn't like the idea.

I'm not sure about most women but I'm sure my wife would prefer my crossdressing to just go away. I agree, that if it's in fun then it's not a problem but once it's serious then it becomes a problem.

NO!

A minority of woman may wish for a man to wear female attire for many different reasons, from abuse to satisfaction, I've been there!

A minority of men may wish for a man to wear female attire for many different reasons, from satisfaction to abuse, I haven't been there!

End of the day it should be the wearers choice!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

"Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses..."

That has not been my experience. My mother would never have considered putting my older brother (my only sibling) or I in women's clothing. Never ever.

Thirty plus years ago my then wife suggested that I go dressed as a women for Halloween. I was 100% in the closet at the time. I said OK, and went to work on a serious costume like some wear at these now popular womanless events. When it came time for my final reveal--wig, makeup, gown, shaved legs, hosiery, heels--she was appalled and angry. Turns out her idea of a man in a dress for Halloween was an old granny dress from Goodwill over rolled up men's shorts. Needless to say, I didn't go dressed as a woman that year.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 09-11-2017 at 11:57 AM.

[QUOTE=Robbiegirl;4143451]Gee I wonder who put all these lovely Boys into Dresses and Wigs

Yes,...... there is hope for the future.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Yup, my mother didn't always follow the lead of her peers or society either. When I came up with the idea of dressing as a woman for Halloween at age 11, she really didn't think I would follow through with it. She knew I was adventurous, but she didn't think I would be that adventurous. When I asked her to work her sewing magic on some of her clothes that were in storage, she agreed. She also agreed to make me up, help me learn how to walk in heels, and practice presenting as a woman weeks prior to Halloween. She did the same the following year, but at the end of that Halloween night, she made it clear that I really shouldn't continue to dress up that way.

Did she "enjoy putting me in a dress?" In a way I suppose she did in that she always made Halloween costumes for my both my sister and I, and was supportive our efforts to learn and enjoy life. Did she "enjoy" dressing me as part of a hidden agenda or some other devious reason...heck no.

Karen

Here we are facing the usual dilemma of translating our limited experience into a trend. The question as posed is unanswerable. However it was my sisters dressing me up in a lovely corset that set me off on the pathway of dressing in female clothing. I have read of several similar experiences here and also remember a young woman telling me that she used to insist on dressing her younger brother as a fairy queen as a part of her play. What was interesting to me is that she looked back on it as being a great lark and I wondered if her brother looked on it in the same way. In Elizabethan times all of the female parts were played by males, mostly young males. I went to an all boys school and every Christmas play had boys dressed for the female parts. How many of these young males became cross dressers? We don't know.
    A related question would be "how many males who were dressed by mothers or sisters when young, then became cross dressers?" I have read of some who were dressed but never became cross dressers while for others, like me, it became a turning point in life. This seems to give credence to some hypotheses that it takes something within us to be triggered by an external event, like being dressed or finding some item of clothing that is too hard to resist, that ultimately sends us on the cross dressing road.

One thing for sure is that for me those early years of cross dressing exploration were so exciting. I look back on them with great nostalgia.
    So we can say that it is fairly common but not much beyond that

My point again is that in my experience a great majority of women enjoy making boys experience girly things for their amusement. In adulthood women still find it fun but greatly prefer it not being there guy who dons a Dress and heels for a skit or costume. And of course we are never allowed to enjoy our time in dresses !

Women have enjoyed emasculating men since the year dot. Unfortunately, they enjoy it on their own terms, not ours. If you like it, they hate it. If you hate it, they like it. Don't pretend you hate it. They see right through that.