Thread: Kitchen sink surprise

Aspiring Member

Kitchen sink surprise

Yesterday morning I stopped at the kitchen sink to get a glass of water immediately before leaving for work. The sink was too high for comfort, but it never had been before. How so? Then I realised that my work in the kitchen is ALWAYS done in a dress/skirt and heels. In male shoes, without the heels, I had shrunk! I would have a similar problem with the bathroom sink, but I am always in Susanwear when shaving in the morning and never visit that sink in male shoes. I have a different sink for washing hands after emerging from working in the garden (no outer women's clothes). Heels are brilliant for retrieving things from the shelves of kitchen wall cabinets, by which I mean wine glasses and I would not think of having a glass of wine on my own at home in male clothing. What - wear flat women's shoes at home? Certainly not - these are only used for driving.

You do get a different view on life when wearing heels. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a great idea. "Honey, those heels are mine to get stuff out of the highest shelves. But since, I don't want to hurt myself I will need some practice and just wear them around."

Susan. I am 6'6" without heels. I wake in the morning slip on hose and heels. I then shave in the full mirror over the bathroom sink. I do have to stoop a bit when rinsing the razor. I then remove my clothes and shower. As soon as I am dry I am back en femme.

I have the same problem when driving. I need two settings for the seat adjustment. One for wearing corset/heels and the other for no corset/no heels.

Renne.....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Renne I have found that to be the case too.

I agree that you get a totally different perspective. Especially in high heels. I love doing dishes in heels and dressed fem..
    Part Time Girl

I'm only 6' but everything in my home is raised, even my bed is at butt cheek level!
    The Kitchen is higher than most but by golly I would be leaning down if wearing heels in there!

Yeh! just keep those flats for driving and enjoy life!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Heh heh. Heels are great for reaching that high shelf.

I had just the opposite reaction...

It never made sense to go put on a pair of high heels just to shave my thick, full, manly beard. More likely, I never thought about it. But, I was bored one day and decided to give it a try. I was amazed at how low the bathroom sink was!