Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Conundrum - what are you?

I am looking for the lady next door look! My avatar or profile pic would be good! At 5' 11" and 200 lbs, a C cup looks about right so I must use forms! My hips are 41 and will need padding to look right with my 44 chest! Cleavage is not a concern! Need to work on the make up! Going to go to MAC with the two pics and see if they can come close! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I love wearing my breastplate when camming or for my own amusement at home. However, the few times I have gone out, I wanted to blend in as much as possible to the point of being virtually invisible. I have no doubt that if I went out with my breastplate cleavage exposed, I would attract all kinds of attention of the kind that I would not want.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

I'm just trying to look as normal as possible. This doesn't always happen as I forget the age appropriate thing. I certainly don't over pad anything. In the make up department I find less is better. I have wigs but usually go with my own hair, most women my age wear it shorter than I do. So I guess I'm a natural woman.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I usually wear a bra with B cups and a moderate set of breast forms. I am 6 feet tall so I am usually dressed in skirts or dresses that fall at least 4 inches below the knee. I prefer 2 inch pumps to heels and allow my narrow hips to be accentuated by wearing a wider belt over my skirt. With carefully applied makeup and a properly styled wig, I could pass as an aging matron.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have a permanent breastplate screwed into my sternum, unfortunately it does nothing to help create bewbage.

But seriously, my chest scar deters me from wearing anything that shows cleavage, even in Dude Mode.
    Life is too short to be boring.

It depends on my mood. Since I am small framed, I can get by with the no hips/small bust look (natural self) and I probably won't be noticeable. However there are times that I want the voluptuous look and so any help (breast forms/hip pads) is greatly appreciated. (Who says "no" to bigger breasts and shapely hips?)

One of these days, I will be brave enough to test out both looks in public.

Well being follically challenged I of course wear my wigs.
    Makeup is something I never leave home without as I am most assuredly not a MIAD.
    The only other thing I add are my breast forms. I would love to have my own, but it's not in the cards at the moment so I'll settle for store bought.
    If I'm wearing something figure hugging then I add my padded panty, but mostly I go au naturale.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    The only other thing I add are my breast forms. I would love to have my own, but it's not in the cards at the moment so I'll settle for store bought.
    Hey, they're yours (just keep the receipt to prove ownership ) My girlfriend always told me, "Don't think of them as fake boobs, think of them as statements of intent."
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Reality Check
    Someone already posted this, but I'll agree. Most women seen in public have little or no cleavage showing. The few who do attract attention to themselves. If we are trying to blend, this is not what we want to do.

There's always the exception - This morning, my wife and I went to IHOP for breakfast. There were three women sitting at a table near us and one was showing several pounds of boobage. Unfortunately, she was well past the weight where she should (in my opinion) have been attracting attention to herself. And it was too early in the day for the display.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Becky, sounds like u don't approve of breast plates or pads? Both of which I usually wear. Your thread doesn't differentiate between TS's and CD's. It should! Because we have different needs, apparently.

As a CD I have no interest in dressing for everyday, vanilla, venues. I dress to please me and no one else. I do not want to be invisible when I go out!

As a result, I prefer T friendly events, clubs, bars, etc. U want to meet at Walmart for shopping? Denny's for lunch? Window shopping at the mall? Fine! U go dressed in your best, "I'm dressed fem but hope no one notices me", outfit. I'll meet u there. I'll be the guy in drab that everyone really DOESN'T NOTICE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I probably come down on the B side. I have nothing against forms or breast plates... i prefer the former...just personal preference. I will almost always wear some modest hip augmentation and depending on the outfit, I may wear a firm shaper to accent my waistline a bit.

My goal is always to blend. Even when I'm alone, I shoot for a feminine, casual look. Something that will work at the grocery, the mall or a coffee shop. But if I'm going to the theatre I'll try to up my look a bit.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Prefer natural as possible for comfort and convenience.

Becky. I have natural D cup breasts due to gynecomastia.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Unfortunately, she was well past the weight where she should (in my opinion) have been attracting attention to herself. And it was too early in the day for the display.
    If we would like to the ability to wear whatever we want wherever we want, we should begin by extending the same courtesy to others.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Me,
    I sport a B cup and a wig, still look a bit rough though.
    Yes I do wear makeup, maybe I don'tpass well but I like to look comfortable.
    I do get the usual feminine pronouns and I have never been sirred except over the phone.
    Oh well that's another hurdle......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm a male girl so I am very happy and comfortable exactly as I am. I accentuate my waist and add a little flare to my shorts or skirts to balance my broad shoulders, and my little B breasts are perfect in my eyes- the feel alive and sensitive- what more do I need?
    We are all beautiful...!

I go with B. I am lucky to have my one hair and enough breast tissue to use a push up bra to give be small natural cleavage.

Richele

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Becky, sounds like u don't approve of breast plates or pads? Both of which I usually wear. Your thread doesn't differentiate between TS's and CD's. It should! Because we have different needs, apparently.

As a CD I have no interest in dressing for everyday, vanilla, venues. I dress to please me and no one else. I do not want to be invisible when I go out!

As a result, I prefer T friendly events, clubs, bars, etc. U want to meet at Walmart for shopping? Denny's for lunch? Window shopping at the mall? Fine! U go dressed in your best, "I'm dressed fem but hope no one notices me", outfit. I'll meet u there. I'll be the guy in drab that everyone really DOESN'T NOTICE!
    Not at all Doc... thats the whole point of my OP... on the one hand the plates look amazing... I would love to go out looking so 'genuine' and I have nearly bought hip pads on a couple of occasions. But I also love the way I look 'more naturally' with my small be noticeable cleavage. As I consider myself more than a CD but less than a TS on the gender scale thats probably why i sit almost in the middle with regards to how I look and the use of plates/pads etc... line ball but slightly towards natural...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Slowinski View Post
    If we would like to the ability to wear whatever we want wherever we want, we should begin by extending the same courtesy to others.
    Yea, right. I did not scold her for her appearance, in fact, I did not say anything to her. As far as I know, she was wearing what she wanted to but the reality is, people judge us by our appearance.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-04-2017 at 08:16 AM.

I go minimal, forms and small hip pads are a part of me and I don't like the way I am shaped without them. I use the larger sized hip pads from bubbles bodywear(still pretty small) and they fill in the gap from my love handles to my thighs and really give me the subtle but feminine shape I desire. I will even wear them with outfits that are loose enough you wouldn't notice if I wasn't, they are part of my crutch. It's crazy but my body stores fat in exactly the right spot to make me look better. I do all the girly things that the girly girl in me wants, wig, makeup, nails, but for me that is natural that is how I would dress if I was a real woman and had a job that was condusive to style. Cleavage can go either way, I have a low cut maxi dress that I love and doesn't feel ****ty at all and another one that is a halter top and has a small slit in front. It really just depends on when I shaved last.

I will admit a fascination with the gurl shorts on thebreastformstore site, I am just not willing to pay that much for something I probably wouldn't wear very much.

Banned Read only
    I'm a girl/woman watcher. I've always been and always will. I've always thought women who want to show off their boobs to the extent they are almost falling out of their tops are not appealing. Sure, when I was a teenager such displays got my juices going. Women who displays some mystique have always been appealing. Somewhat akin to unwrapping a Christmas present.

I don't think I have sufficient flesh to bind myself torso to create cleavage even if I wanted to. I'm a natural 42-38-40. That does not create much of an hour glass figure, but, there are not all that many attractive women who have that Barbie doll look. I wear a 'C' cup bra. I will readily admit I'm cheap and create breasts using inexpensive, but sturdy, latex balloons. Depending upon how I feel I can adjust my figure. I do not wear skirts because it would accentuate the lack of indentation at the waist. I'm totally a dress wearer. Being tall at six foot I have to shy away from dresses made for the average height woman that have a defined waistline. I wear empire waist, sheaths or wraps which do not hug the waist.

This week I was reading an article which indicated the average American woman is now on the low end of plus size and falls between sizes 16 and 18. The average waist for a woman is now 37.5 inches. So, me at a waist of 38 with a six foot height, I think I fit in nicely. My dresses run 16 or 18 or XL. I'd also say as a male at six foot height and age 70 my 42-38-40 look a heck of a lot better than too many guys half my age.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Not being out but do think f I were I would more than likely try to blend. Being 6'2 and 1/2 " tall and size 48 chest I do have long arms and a very small butt and waist. I would have to work on the bottom half to blend that means hip pads and a fatter butt. I wouldn't want to draw attention so mine is definitly blend. My chest does have some cleavage even with out a bra.
    I'm about the same shape and height. I wear dresses and skirts, under which I can wear laced western style bloomers or petticoats to make them flare out to appear as if I have a bigger butt and wider hips than I actually do. I don't mean the many layers of ruffles type things, just malco modes stuff.
    petticoat.jpgpettipants.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Personally I don’t mind the breast plates but the full head woman mask creeps me out big time. Just seeing them makes my skin crawl. No offense to anyone who uses them or love them just my personal feeling.

I only wish I had naturality on my side. Instead, I have to hide an awful lot of man to become a woman.

I'm as natural as possible. I Don't use hip pads or any other kind of padding. I don't wear makeup iether, can't stand the stuff. Don't pluck my eyebrows iether. I do shave all over though. I actually kindda enjoy shaving most of the time, sometimes it does feel a bit of a chore, just sometimes.