Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Conundrum - what are you?

A Conundrum - what are you?

Some recent threads regarding breast plates etc got me thinking, which can be a dangerous practice at times ...

One the one hand the idea of a really great looking breast plate is very intriguing. The idea of being able to look outwardly very feminine with a decent cleavage, realistic boobs, hips pads etc etc is very appealing. I think it would be great to go out looking as realistic as possible.

On the other hand when I have been out so far, I have really enjoyed the fact that I am able to blend quite well and look reasonably feminine. I like the fact that I can make a small natural cleavage from my own skin and that i have an 'acceptably decent shape' when dressed. I think in part I get a kick out of being out dressed similarly to a natural woman (wig excluded of course).

Perhaps I need to arrange some test outings to compare..

So what kind of girl are you... a. I will use anything I can to look at female as possible or b. i will try and use my natural self as much as possible.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I don't go for the "over done" look.
    When swimming I don't wear breasts.
    Going to the gym or sometimes the shops, I don't wig up.

I tend to only go fully made up, if I'm out expecting to get a few hours of girl time
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    As natural as possible . I only use forms to give a little more on my bust otherwise it's all me. I'm sure I would feel more uncomfortable using lower padding and breast plates. OK I'm not into MIAD which some might say is more natural but that feels wrong and looks wrong in the mirror. I'm shortly going to go out full time or thereabouts so I'm sticking with as natural as possible . I did ask the question about wearing a wig full time in the TS section but it was moved to clothing and shopping, that is more of a concern wearing a wig that is wearable all day and how to get everyday makeup right . That also applies to clothes ,deciding what GGs really wear everyday and working my own outfits out, that means staying warm and still looking OK without looking like I'm going out for the evening , It's proving a challenge because I'm trying not to wear trousers , I guess Ill have to accept that one and the more careful tucking that goes with it .

The more artificial it looks the more difficult it will become to live everyday. I did put this point to a lovely GG in a bridal shop, I asked her about the extra padding some Cders use, she laughed and said CDers are so lucky because they usually have better figures and legs (She can't get over mine ) women don't want to carry the extra baggage around with them . We don't want big bottoms and large thighs, and boobs down to our waist , she was envious of my figure and told me in no uncertain terms to look after it and stay natural .

Becky,
    Good question. Philosophically I would love to create a flowing hourglass figure with padding and waist cinching but practically being natural," lumpy and bumpy", works for me and like you i go out and blend reasonably well, and enjoy not looking radically different to the women around me. All I have is a little enhancement to the bust using chicken fillets. I bought some very cheap forms but felt even a supposed B cup stuck out enormously.

Funnily enough when I first went to our social group, the same one as Teresa, who has a lovely slender figure btw, i wore a moderate bodyshaper, but only there and not when out and about. I think that is because i always feel rubbish compared to the members who are immaculately put together.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Very few women I see walking about have huge amounts, or even moderate amounts of cleavage showing, in fact few have what could be described as an 'hourglass' figure. With what I have a I can get a small bit of cleavage showing but with much of what I wear you couldn't see it anyway so I don't worry about it too much. I dress to blend, and so far it seems to be working just fine.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I'm pretty natural. I just wear a pushup bra with a little extra wedge padding. I keep my make up simple. I have long hair and it's dyed. Im thin and have a tan. As far as dressing I tend to show a lot of skin and wear high heels. Thu I will sometimes wear skinny jeans. It really depends on my mood.

If I'm going out I wear forms, hip and butt pads, a corset, wig, makeup... the whole nine yards. That being said, my makeup tends towards a more natural look, I don't wear low necklines and all my padding etc is just an effort to even the playing field so to speak and sized to look natural.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Interesting. I've been afforded a generous amount of Carla time during normal hours and I've taken advantage of it by going out. I still just mingle loosely at the fringes because I tend to be enjoyably buxom when I dress. But now with more opportunity, I'm going to try to tone down the look a little. Maybe a little more bottom enhanced is the more natural approach. I don't know.

Here's from a recent outing.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm trying to figure out what kind of girl I am. I don't like the buxom look on me. Not comfortable with that.

I wanna blend but to me that means boobs and hips are a necessity. But I agree with Diane that very few women have an hourglass figure,, so I go with lumps and bumps and all

I think that Teresa has summed me up already!

It's Au Natural for me, Ok I do wear a slightly padded bra but 3mm of padding aint much!

Keeping myself as real as possible keeps me happy! Do love my make-up though!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I try to blend, and have also learned that there are very few perfect figures out there, to try to pad and cinch my way there only makes me stand out more. I have been going for more of an understated look lately but noticed I don't get noticed at all; still trying to find that sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    So what kind of girl are you... a. I will use anything I can to look at female as possible or b. i will try and use my natural self as much as possible.
    My experience is that I went from A to B over time. At first, A was thrilling an exciting and drained off all the pent-up energy I developed between outings. But over time I realized that to be happy (instead of just thrilled) I had to present with my own natural features. It's not as pretty, but it makes me feel honest (not saying anyone else is being dishonest, just saying that with pads and wigs, etc. I felt like I was in a disguise rather than being me.) And, of course, over time I realized I had to be that person all the time for the same reason.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Not being out but do think f I were I would more than likely try to blend. Being 6'2 and 1/2 " tall and size 48 chest I do have long arms and a very small butt and waist. I would have to work on the bottom half to blend that means hip pads and a fatter butt. I wouldn't want to draw attention so mine is definitly blend. My chest does have some cleavage even with out a bra.

I am going to go with "B" and my natural self. There are times that I want to dress a little nicer though. That is when I pull out the "C" or "D" forms.

I'm definitely a b. Like Jean, my push up bra with a little extra padding, plus scooping feels very natural...very. Blending in is mandatory in our area. I still have yet to see any hose. Maybe the cooler weather will bring them out. My wife says, "not"
    ...awwww🤞

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I am over 6 feet tall and over my ideal weight by, well, too much. My arms and hands and face are not feminine at all. Given all that, I try to create as many feminine cues as I can if I'm going out. I also try to pick outfits that are appropriate to my age and whatever I'm doing. In the heat I try to avoid a corset and if possible hip and butt padding, so I look for skirts that accentuate my hips (I've found some skorts that do this quite well) and tops that hide my belly. I will do my makeup, nails, wear a wig and go with whatever accessories will encourage anyone who sees me to think "woman, big woman" before they think "that's a man". I don't know how well it all works, but I haven't had many situations where I've either noticed or been told I've attracted undue attention.

It's possible all those things are more likely adjusting my attitude than they are at fooling strangers and it's my attitude of being happy with how I feel and how I think I look than how I actually come across.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Going out, I want to have fun and blend so I follow the advice I've gleaned from this forum and wear what the GGs my age are wearing. Enough padding and/or forms for a B cup, and a little hip padding. Few GGs in their 60s out shopping are showing much cleavage. I would love to be out in a dress or skirt, but that would reduce my ability to blend since few if any women wear skirts or dresses around here.

As much as i can, to look like a six foot six older fairly attractive leggy lady.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    When I used to get all dolled-up, having those "extras" were an absolute must!

Hip/butt padding (I eventually settled on a Veronica 2) and fake boobs (rice in doubled-up knee-highs, with a padded bra) helped get me there. Without that, I don't feel I'd be as convincing, which was very important to me back then.

I did get into corsets (half-way decent ones), but I kept those for behind closed doors only.

Though when I went out, a body-briefer was also a nice help, which was practical, as well. That, combined with the boobs & hips/butt, created a pretty realistic GG-figure.

I was never one to show cleavage, so that was a non-factor. The tops/dresses I wore would, at best, come down to right above where cleavage would typically start.

These days, only in guy-mode... I go all natural.

If I ever were to start again dressing completely en femme, I'd go right back to what I used to do. But I believe I no longer have that in me... A little sad in some ways, but I'm also more than perfectly fine with that!

I always go natural, my so said to show what I have. I have Good B sized boobs. . I use push up bras and they show nice. Don't wear any hip pads and go totally natural. It seem to me that putting things on like pads would be unnatural.
    Part Time Girl

hi Becky - for me I wear forms or plate depending on the outfit and I just started wearing hip and butt pads (not totally sold on them) - but I am a tall thin guy with a guy shape. to get womens clothes to look right on me I wear the extras. I also need to say it is kind of all or nothing when I dress...wig makeup forms, the whole thing. It is all personal and individual - not every approach works for everyone. I know that I am happy with my look and who I am.

and the hip pads...I bought a vintage 40s dress and it was sewn in a way that expected the wearer to have full hips. so I bought the pads and it looks nice in teh dress - I am experementing in other outfits to see if I like them all the time.

cheers
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Definitely a natural look girl here. After a lifetime of weight lifting I have wide shoulders with developed deltoid caps, triceps, biceps, lats and pects. Additionally my waist is small, and my hips are flat and narrow (I believe the medical term is "noassatall"), so I am fairly top-heavy and look ridiculous if I wear any sort of large breast form. I wear simple breast enhancers of the "chicken cutlet" type, and that gives me a B/C Cup silhouette. I like to try to blend, and look like a woman as much as possible, and there aren't very many 5-11, 150 pound women who have much more than a B Cup, so I'm content. I tried padded underwear and pads, but because my thighs and legs are slender they detracted from the effect and I retired them.

I am definitely in the group A category. My objective is to just look fabulous and that usually requires over dressing for the occasion. But, I don't really care. In fact, I don't care that much about passing. I think my perfect compliment would be for someone on the street to say "I know you're a man, but dude you look totally hot" I guess what I'm really looking for from others is to appreciate all the effort I put into creating that illusion. It's for this reason that I prefer to go out to the gay/drag clubs - no need to pass, just about any outfit is appropriate (usually the wilder the better) and people are more than willing to interact with me in a positive way. Based on that description, one might say that I'm more in the direction of a drag queen. The problem with that is even though I know I wear too much makeup I'm actually going for realism and not the over the top look with those giant eyebrows. Plus, if I ever had to lipsync for my life, Rupaul would pull out a gong in about 30 seconds.

Now that's just me today. Who knows, in a year or two I might find myself at a Macy's in a pair of flats. By the way I do own a fair amount of casual clothes, including several pairs of flats that I love to wear around the house. I'm just not longing to wearing those outfits out of the house, which is the way I feel about my party dresses and 4" heels.

Thanks Julie: I think my perfect compliment would be for someone on the street to say "I know you're a man, but dude you look totally hot"

I go more for a natural look to a point. With cutlets I can easily fill a 40 C cup and I do use some kind of tummy shaper to kinda smooth the stomach. Other than that no hip pads or other padding. Most women are not an hourglass shape anyway (thanks fast food).
    My biggest problem is that even with make-up, I barely if ever pass with my mug. I don't let it bother me though. Unlike Julie, a complement for me would end with "OK you may be an guy, but you make a passably ugly woman"