Thread: Alone in ATL

Alone in ATL

I have two days....today and tomorrow in Atlanta...Despite this hurricane coming...need to find someone who gave me courage to go to a club ....
    I was driving yesterday and pass by some clubs...but i was not sure if it was CD friendly.... shame...

still need more courage to leave the car.lolol

There are all kinds of bars in the Atlanta area. Go to googlemaps and do a search for ga bar near Atlanta. Parking can be a challenge. The people of this city are generally very friendly so be sure to get out. No one knows you!

I would recommend BJ Roosters at 2043 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE #1, Atlanta, GA 30324.

Thank you Dee... and sorry for the late thanks

😚