Thread: Saw another gurl in the wild. Eureka Springs, AR

Saw another gurl in the wild. Eureka Springs, AR

I am on vacation with my wife and friends and the other day we were in Eureka Springs, AR. I was with my buddy and around the corner came a gurl in a blonde wig, blouse, skirt and make up, and owning it. She didn't fool anyone as later our wives mentioned seeing her while they were shopping so she was around for a while.
    Our friends had the pretty normal reaction of thinking it was pretty weird, I down played it as she wasn't hurting anyone and who cares if a guy wants to dress up and go shopping. She did a good job dressing up but the traffic was pretty thin so we noticed fairly quick.

My wife has finally accepted my situation but our friends would probably flip if they knew. As we were packing for the trip my wife asked me if I wanted to bring a pair of heels and some naughty undies for "play" time with her. I did and have been relaxing in my heels most nights and we did get some "play" time in. I didn't have room for any clothing plus we did not want to risk it with friends along, too much to hide away. We did run across a lingerie shop and my wife said she looked around and wanted to buy us some "his and hers" panties. We went back a bit later and they were closed so we didn't, but liked it that the missus was thinking of it!

This is why I love living in CA. I see "family" about once a week. It's common enough that people don't even notice usually.

Banned Read only
    Pumped ,
    I was on the receiving end of the ," Is she or isn't she question !"

I was early for my social meeting at the hotel so I ordered a pot of tea and went to read a local paper in a lounge area. A few people walked by without taking too much notice when a couple passed, I overheard the wife ask , " Did you say that ? " the husband asked , " See what ?". She replied , " The crossdresser !" he replied , " I thought that was a real woman !" . They must have paid a visit to the toilets , so when they returned she said , " I told you so !" he replied, " I'm telling you you're wrong !".
    I heard her say she couldn't find the local paper , so I got up and walked over to them and asked if she would like the one I had been reading , the look on the husbands face was priceless !!

So you can fool some people, they honestly don't expect it , some have never seen a CDer before and don't know what to expect , I just smiled at them and returned to my chair to finish my tea , it did feel good to know how convincing I was .

Well they used to have the Enfemme Getaway there every year, and the place is pretty open minded, so it's not at all uncommon to see one or more people of the transgender spectrum there.
    I have been there many a time during the Getaway and other times, when others come to visit and want to head south for a while.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

It is really refreshing once you pass a a woman ,,it feel a sense of accomplishment and pride that some how you belong to them ( the girls ) ...Good for you ...I wish one day I can go out to be myself as a woman .....It will be a dream come true .
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

It is not at all unusual to see a crossdresser
    In the Euerka Springs area . It was home to
    the enfemme getaway for Years . A very
    free spirited and accepting quaint Victorian Town .
    A great place for a vacation , especial
    during Haloween. .

JAS

Thank your for sharing your story.

I've been trying to spot another girl for as long as I've started to accept my dressing (which isn't very long).

Today I have noticed another girl at a shop I happen to walk into. I think I was more nervous than her to be honest. I like how confident she was with her dressing and makeup.

We talked a little about the products and I was really conscious and didn't want to show my nervousness. I was dressed head to toe but fairly gender neutral and not too sure if she noticed.

No one else in the store cared or said anything, I think that gave me a lot more confidence in dressing.

Although definitely not ready myself to do the same, but something to look up to

I too have come across another sister in the "wild". However, evertime I'm out and about, I see quite a few carbon based units that pass as "Pat". They have short hair, jeans, heavy set, no jewelry and am just not sure.... I tend to just shrug it off and enjoy being outside. It takes a while for some of us to get the IDC 'tude (I don't care) but once you've crossed that hurdle, the world is your house....

Renne....

Always on the lookout for gurls. Have yet to see one in public...unless I have and they are really good !

Did you know they do a "Diversity Weekend" in Eureka Springs about every 3 or 4 months? Anything goes!! We went to one last year and had a blast. I stayed dressed most of the weekend. We shopped, ate, and enjoyed underground bar. I never once felt out of place. As far as I could tell, no one gave me a second look. I know I don't pass in daylight walking down the sidewalk. Everyone I met was very nice. When we sat down to eat lunch, the hostess greeted my wife and me with Hello ladies". It was awesome.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Underground bar?

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    I too have come across another sister in the "wild". However, evertime I'm out and about, I see quite a few carbon based units that pass as "Pat". They have short hair, jeans, heavy set, no jewelry and am just not sure.... I tend to just shrug it off and enjoy being outside. It takes a while for some of us to get the IDC 'tude (I don't care) but once you've crossed that hurdle, the world is your house....

Renne....
    The "Pat" comment reminded me of this morning.
    We were traveling, just got home this afternoon, but this morning at a motel, having breakfast I saw a "Pat" I had to stop myself from staring while trying to figure her/him out. Short hair, very male hair style, men's khaki pants, shirt, shoes, heavy set, no jewelry. Slightly fem eyeglasses. Finally got a full front on view, boobs. I can say with 60 percent certainty that it was a woman, or a man with boobs! ;-)

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Underground bar?

Popular bar on the main street, caters to the LGBT what ever lifestyle. Basement/lower level of the building.

That's right; that is what they call it anyway. It is located under a restaurant in their basement. See here http://eurekaliveunderground.com/ I remember when we went, I asked the bartender which bathroom should I use. She said I could use either one....Loved it!!!

Love a Eureka Stockade moment!

Into the realms of the velvet underground I go!

Smiley Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"