Thread: Caught in a Pink Fog

Caught in a Pink Fog

Readers will know that I have been Jennifer for the past four days, wearing no male clothing during that time. Today, I had to go to the supermarket to stock up on stuff for the weekend and beyond, so it was back to drab. But while I was out shopping, I was distracted by the many different styles I saw on the ladies going in and out of the stores. In all but one instance, and this was a woman with a very eclectic look, I was wondering how their clothing would look on me!
    I need to get out more, I guess!

Banned Read only
    Jen,
    It's not such a big step going out dressed, then you won't be wondering how their clothing will look on you you will know for yourself.

The styles can be confusing, basically if you know your body shape you know what suits you , I will have to learn soon what everyday really means , my problem is I don't really want to wear trousers or jeans . The problem is a trade off between knowing what to wear on your legs in a skirt and being more careful with tucking in trousers , and also not wearing heels in the wrong circumstances .

Holly blank, I'm glade I don't have all those hange up' s. Maybe it's because I never got a rule book.

Jen , you could stay where you are and there is nothing wrong with that, or you could put on what makes you feel the way you want and go out into the world. It's a learning process. You'll fall, make mistakes, in the end you learn from it all.

Jennifer, what did you have to wear drab for?

Just to go to the supermarket?

I bet behind your back they said there's a girl there dressed as a man......

How embarrassing. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jen, I'm always imagining what I would look in different women's clothes.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It was not really necessary to go drab to the supermarket. If you dress in a manner that does not attract unwanted attention a supermarket is a relatively safe environment. Nearly everyone is concentrating on finding what they need.
    Hugs, Carole

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Hi Jen,

Do what you are comfortable with re dress and going out. I'm sure going out dressed and being passable will lift you like a huge force. It does for me. I admire women's outfits all the time and the more exotic the better so that is also great. If you are identifying you also have unconventional taste I would say as a CD you are well placed to try them all out.

I am developing a view that all people should be free to express themselves as they want, with the proviso that it should not detract from others doing so also. Isn't that the view of a starry eyed optimist.

Jenn