Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwear

Underwear

Hi everyone, do any of you wear your female underwear under normal male clothes to go to work, shopping etc, I have been doing this for some time now it just feels so good no one else knowing, I usually wear silky panties tights panty girdle and a bra, anyone else do similar.

Chastity

Hi ..I enjoy wearing stockings under my clothes..they feel great and help keep them warm on the winter

underware

Almost all of the time.
    What a wonderful feeling that my lingerie is most likely nicer than most of the ladies I encounter thruout the day.

Ronni

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Not yet. But I'm going to try that Monday. I'm already dressed, and I'm going out of town with family this weekend.

Ah, the heck with it. No time like the present, right girls? I'm gonna go for it. Today. Now which pair should I wear?

UPDATE:
    Wow, the work day is almost 2/3 done and I've felt great all day. I wearing a pair of poly/nylon/spandex panties. My butt is a little warm, but not uncomfortably so. It's a nice little reminder that I'm wearing them.

Nobody has noticed. But then, I'm rarely in a position (no pun intended) where my undies are visible anyway. It's my little secret, and a nice way to stay in touch with my fem side.

Just be careful when you go to the bathroom ladies. I walked up to the urinal, pulled down my fly, and couldn't figure out why the heck my underwear wouldn't open. I zipped up quickly and went to the stall.

Just how in touch am I with my feminine side? Earlier I screwed up and thought (totally automatically), "Think, Shari Ann, think." Whoops! Thankfully that wasn't out loud. Nobody here knows I'm a CD.
    Last edited by Casey Morgan; 03-10-2006 at 02:09 PM.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

99. %

I wear panties to work under my drab clothes. I wear a bra when weather permitting (That is not hot, so I can wear a jumper to conceal) Stockings work a treat on cold days. God I love Winter!!

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi chastity i love to wear sily ligerie i usualy do 24/7 laurie
    laurie sweet

Smile Underwear

I have done that in the past and it feels beautiful.
    Hugs

hi chastity i wear lingerie out nearly every weekend i love the feel of wearing padded bra under my male clothes i always wonder if some people notice.

Karen

Me too!

Hi, Chastity.
    I'm lucky in that I have now been able to throw out all my drab boxers, and only have silky and lace panties which I wear everyday. But I do love to wear stockings and suspenders most days under my clothes, and sometimes one of my teddies. Girl, I love teddies!! The feel of nice feminine underwear is wonderful, and walking through the small-ish village I live in knowing that I've got such gorgeous underwear on is fantastic.
    In fact, I'm off into the village now.............!
    Hugs,
    Karen x

Aspiring Member
    i've done it a few times at my old work place, and it did feel great. Haven't done it yet at my new work place though.

Everyday.

I don't own any "tighty whitey" briefs, and have only two or three "wife beater" undershirts, that aren't much longer for this world, being somewhat worn out.

Panties, bra, and stockings always. During the warm summer months I will give in to the heat of the day and wear knee high stockings. Panties and bra are a must for me. Wouldn't feel "right" other wise.

Been wearing panties and stockings for about seven or eight years now and the bras have been a part of me for a bit better than a year now.

I can't recall the last time I had on a pair of men's underwear. I bought all white women underwear for work. Outside of work, I wear just about anything, but the ones that tie on the side are my favorite.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    I love to wear silk and satin panties under my suit! I do it at least 3 days a week.

Pink
    Pink Satin Sissy

No matter what's on the outside, under it is a pair of panties that make me feel good!
    michellej

Probably not! LOL:cheeky:
    "Hello, I must be going." Groucho Marx :winking:

Panties 24/7

HI HUN,

I ALWAYS WEAR PANTIES 24/7. WHITE SATIN DURING THE WEEK TO WORK AND LOTS OF PRETTY LACE AND RUFFELED PANTIES AT NIGHT AND ON THE WEEKENDS. JUST LOVE WEARING PUSH UP BRAS AT NIGHT AND ON THE WEEKEDS AS WELL

GO FOR IT SWEETIE!

LOVE, ALAINA

I Love wearing lingerie under may male clothes when I can, but there is never any chance of me doing this at work it's just too much of a gamble.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I simply HAVE to wear panties all the time...I don't have any other sort.!!
    Nikki. x

Panties

I wear panties every day under my drab clothes. In fact, wearing panties right now. Some cute hipster mesh underpanties with cute lace trim. I love panties!!

Jeri Girl

Senile Junior Member
    I wear panties 24/7. I don't even own a pair of mens underware, threw them all away. My wife has no problems with me wearing panties, she just doesn't know that I dress completley when she has gone to work.

now that the wife know ,i;ll be doing it alot more , love the feel of thighhighs!

Hi All: I wear panties 24/7 and often as possible I wear a bra also. I have found that because I wear polo shorts a lot that my Wacoal underwire full coverage minimizer bras 42C (without forms) print thru. That has caused me to be read several times. Now I have discovered slips conceal my bra , not the side shaping that comes from wearing a bra, but the outline. So now I wear a slip under my bra for much the same reason that women used to always wear slips. I let the slip drape into each pant leg and it is such a thrill to feel the slip and bra under my clothes. If I ben down or reach for something my drab clothes just glide around and make me so comfortable with almost no visible signs of bra straps or outline.

The Girly Caveman (Cavey)
    OMG yes all the time. If fact I only have a lingerie fetish. I don't go all the way and doubt I ever will. But I have a larger panty collection than my girl friend does. But underneath this suit and tie I'm all girl - panties, camasole and garter and stockings.
    Always with love and kisses to all the girls,
    Cavey

I wear panites, pantyhose, bra, and a camio under my drab clothing a lot to work. The only problem I have had is once in a while a bra strap or camio strap will fall off my shoulder, then I have to goto the bathroom stall to fix it. Once while in a meeting, my bra strap feel off my shoulder. Had to sit there for the next two hours until the meeting was over before I could fix it. I have even gone as far as to wear flesh colored lipstick to work. I love the fact that most co-worker like most everyone else, don't take much notice in what you are wearing. LOL

I like to wear lace panties underneath as much as possible. Sarah
    SarahHall