Thread: So 4 months down the rabbit hole....

So 4 months down the rabbit hole....

So I'm 4 months into my journey and while there are physical changes happening, (hurry up girls ), the big change is in my mental and emotional state.
    While I'm not even close to being happy yet, I'm not the depressed person that I was 6-12 months ago. I can see that I am capable of being not only content, but even happy with myself.
    The mental "stability" was a good thing, but what shocked me to the core have been the emotional changes. I actually cry now. All my life, I could probably count the number of times I've cried. Now in the last 6 weeks, I've had two nights where I just bawled my eyes out. Felt good about it as well. (what a shock that was).
    I guess, I'm just happy that I am finally becoming the person I really am inside. Inside and outside in harmony for the first time in my life.
    Last edited by Peta_T; 09-11-2017 at 02:45 AM.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.