Thread: My phone doesn't recognise me.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar

My phone doesn't recognise me.

Recently I set the security on my mobile to use face recognition, it works rather well. I have dressed a few times since and some what surprised, that when I have my makeup on, my phone does not recognise me.

That seems like really terrible facial recognition. If it doesn't recognize you with makeup, then it likely also wouldn't recognize women with makeup on. Facial recognition uses fascial dimensions and proportions, which shouldn't be affected by cosmetics.

Suggestion: get a clown mask, have the phone recognize that ..........

I would use finger print information to open it That does not change.
    Part Time Girl

I have the face recognition feature on my phone, but when I tried it, it did not work Well. The finger print recognition has worked very well for me.

I agree with the other recommendations to switch to fingerprint recognition. I have never had a problem with it.

I use a combination of Pin and Fingerprints and never had a problem, I did use facial recognition one time and found that it was spotty at best and didnt want to take the risk of not being able to unlock my phone in an emergency

I'd use Face or Iris recognition on a landline or work phone but never on personal devices!

A strong password will require Mental recognition, that's my favourite.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I just press a button and my phone works.....

If I lose it only $30 lost in pre payment fees, I use a phone for communication.

The phone cost $10 and works on most networks around the world.

Oh! the password is four Zeroes. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Amazing Member
    I don't know about computer-based facial recognition, but when I used to dress and use only a little make up, like when I was going out in public, dressed, but was not dressing at home, when I would come back in, dressed, my pet rats did not seem to recognize me, and seemed afraid. And some would say they recognize others by their scent. though they were in their cages, and could not sniff me directly, I know, I think they had sensitive enough noses to pick up my scent anyway.

The good thing, is that when you end up passing consistently people you would rather not talk to often do not recognize you in public.

If in the future they use their cell-phone software app to recognize people, maybe if that does not work, that might not be a bad thing.
    NOTICE: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects or any other reasons, PLEASE BE WARNED THAT You DO NOT have MY permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or ANY forum posts both current and future. If you have DONE THIS or do IT, I MAY consider IT a violation of my rights to privacy and it may as a result, even be the subject of the appropriate action, including steps permitted under the law involving courts and lawyers. Why not ask for my approval and permission first?