Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do F-to-M CDs NOT shave?

Do F-to-M CDs NOT shave?

Many of us CDs like to shave or wax our legs and then try our best to make excuses or not show them when not en femme.

My questions to our confrere F-to-M CDs are:
    Do you let your leg hair grow and do you notice looks or get questions about having hairy legs (if you do)?
    If you are not particularly hairy, as most women aren't, do you wish you could grow more hair in all those manly places? Would that help fulfill the feeling you seek, the same as we leg-shaving M-to-F CDs?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I do not shave. I let it grow. People seem not to care.

Well, yes... but you are a cat, that'd be a lot to shave.
    I'll get my coat.

Meow

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar
    I shave, I just wear jeans when I'm in drab.

SO of Mistunderstood NorriesMom GG's Avatar
    Regular girl here, and i have to say i rarely shave my legs. My underarms i always do, but legs? ugh, one of the biggest things i hate doing.
    ~Liz~ (s.o. of mistunderstood)

I shave but, I'm one of those people who doesn't like any type of hair on the body accept on the head. As for CD, I wear pants 95% of the time so it doesn't really matter. The only time you can see my legs, is if I run around in my boxers and that is a sight I reserve for my husbands eyes only.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by karentvca
    My questions to our confrere F-to-M CDs are:
    Do you let your leg hair grow and do you notice looks or get questions about having hairy legs (if you do)? If you are not particularly hairy, as most women aren't, do you wish you could grow more hair in all those manly places? Would that help fulfill the feeling you seek, the same as we leg-shaving M-to-F CDs?
    I've always shaved my legs in the summer because I run around in shorts and wear bathing suits then, but this year I'm actually thinking of not doing it. Haven't decided yet. I do shave my armpits often - it just looks better to me.

I've always been very hairy - everyone on my father's side of the family is (even the GG's) - so body and facial hair is not something I have to wish for, I really have it. I even have to shave my face several times a week. The next time I take at least a week off I think I'll let it grow and see how far it will grow by now.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    I don't shave any part of my body, but every now and again I shave my face, 'cos peach-fuzz is a female thing and my face is feminine enough as it is. That and it just seems a natural thing to do, even though there's no real need for it.
    When you shave the peach fuzz, does it grow back dark? I don't want to start sporting a full out beard.

CaptLex, I am so very jealous.

And Fainne, the peach-fuzz just grows back exactly the same. That's just for me though, so just be careful I guess.
    Of course, I started out with peach fuzz many years ago (I'm 45 now), so it could definitely change for you guys in the future. I'm still a long way from looking like my avatar, though, but it's my goal someday.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

I'm just a regular GG, but even I didn't shave my legs for 10 years Sorry to reply if I'm not supposed to, but just wanted to show that even "regular" GG's may not shave! Then again I was also wearing a lot of guys clothes at the time, so perhaps I could have been considered a CD'er :cheeky:
    I'm tgirl74's girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by BethGG
    I'm just a regular GG, but even I didn't shave my legs for 10 years Sorry to reply if I'm not supposed to, but just wanted to show that even "regular" GG's may not shave! Then again I was also wearing a lot of guys clothes at the time, so perhaps I could have been considered a CD'er :cheeky:
    Beth,

No need to apologize. Your comments (and those of others) are welcome. When you say you wore "guys clothes", do you mean clothes made specifically for men and found in a men's store or do you mean clothes made for women, but styled similar to men's clothes? Just curious.

Banned Read only
    shave,are you kidding,the last time I shaved my legs,I had to call a plumber to get the hair clog out of the tub drain.

:cheeky: ya gotta have a sense of humor:evil:

Because I drank all the rum
    Last edited by Sharon; 03-14-2006 at 08:06 PM. Reason: merged three posts and removed irrelevant photo

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Okay... obviously I'm not shaving 24/7... Sometimes I'll stop shaving for months at a time, and sometimes I'll want to be hairless from the neck down. I shave my face regularly, at least once a week... I've sprouted two or three really fine, darkish hairs but they're not noticeable, so who knows maybe I'll have a bit of hair on my face at some point. Problem is I don't shave my sideburns, cos I just dye my peach fuzz every time I dye my hair. So the hair doesn't grow in any coarser or anyhting. Hell, maybe it's time I shaved them, haha.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

P.S. It might be worth mentioning that I'm OCD so once I've got a razor in my hand, all hair is fair game. Haha
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    P.S. It might be worth mentioning that I'm OCD
    Ditto me too....hense i still got long hair........... i know if i get a hold of it without a barber its a lethal combo

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    P.S. It might be worth mentioning that I'm OCD so once I've got a razor in my hand, all hair is fair game. Haha
    Cool reply...

Yeah, it works fairly well, though not too noticeable. But I let them grow in for at least a couple of weeks before dying it. And be careful not to stain your face! That's happened to me once, and that sucks. I still haven't come up with a great way for the dye to touch just the hair... Hmmmm.

Oh no I got lost in the FtM section!

Erm ok while I am here.

What's OCD?

And hair is dead so it doesnt KNOW it has been shaved and doesn't get thicker. That's just a myth thing. If it was true women's legs would be like a porcupine by the age of 30..

And you can dye hair without it staining your skin by using a mascarra brush! (never tried it but inventive eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Oh no I got lost in the FtM section!

Erm ok while I am here.

What's OCD?

OCD
    abbr.
    obsessive-compulsive disorder

OCD is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder it is were some one feels that if they do not wash there hands certain number of times someting bad will happen. There is more to it but that is the simple way of describeing the disorder.

Sanity's Revisionist RainyHaze GG's Avatar
    Hi guys,

My ex did not shave body hair, but did shave her face every day. Doing this for several years, developed more noticable and darker facial hair, I think anyway.

Rainy
    [SIZE="1"] [SIZE="3"]But at least I know I want a woman....no wait yeah a woman or maybe a guy that dresses like a woman and sounds like a man. Ok I know I dont want just a man. Everything else is sort of undecided.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

That's strange - I have OCD too. I wonder if there's a connection between that and being TG . . . hmmm. Has anybody ever watched the TV show "Monk" - I can totally relate to him. I don't have the hand-washing thing, but everything does have to be symmetrical and I hate stepping on cracks in the sidewalk. Other stuff too, but you get the picture.

And like I said before, there's the nail-biting thing, I seriously can't stop, even when it gets to the point of bleeding. My nails and the skin around them are a mess. And woe betide any skin on my body that peels for any reason. As soon as that happens, I can't stop picking at it.
    I think I can relate. I don't bite my nails, but it can be dangerous when I trim them because they all have to be the same length and if one is a little longer, then I try to make it match the rest and if I go too far, I have to trim the rest down too . . . you get the idea. It ends up looking pretty extreme sometimes. Thank goodness I don't cut my own hair, or it would be a nightmare.

I also have mild claustrophobia and a fear of crowds - which is why I seldom go shopping in stores and do most shopping online. I sometimes have to let several subway trains or elevators go by before I get on one because it's too crowded for me, and if the elevator ever stopped between floors and didn't resume right away, they'd have to punch me and knock me out 'cause I'd have a panic attack. I've had several panic attacks in crowded stores and bars, and it's not pretty. I just run people over in my quest to get out 'cause I feel like I can't breathe. And I won't even tell you how hard it is for me to ride in planes or buses unless I sit next to the window so I can distract myself.

God, I think there must be a connection...