Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using long drive as opportunity to dress

Using long drive as opportunity to dress

Hi Ladies. I'm not passable so I have limited my outside time to just a few occasions in which I've dressed in a skirt and blouse with breast forms while on a drive. Since no other drivers would even notice, and if so who cares, I've felt fairly comfortable doing this. Now that both kids are off to kids and my wife and I are alone in the house, I've been able to dress fairly regularly in the home. My wife has been great and has no issues with it. She doesn't know about the few drives I've taken so I'm thinking of asking if we can go for a long drive with me dressed. Her big concern of course will be that other will notice. What is your honest opinion... if I'm in the passenger seat of a car, wearing mostly generic women's clothing, do you think other drivers will pick up on the boobs and blouse?

Hi Karen,

I have driven in forms and number of times with varying degrees of other feminine trappings as well (wigs, earrings, lipstick etc) and if anyone has noticed they haven't called me out on it.

Elizabeth
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 09-15-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Banned Read only
    I have driven many many times dressed and never even got a second glance that I know of.

Unless there's a trucker or someone in a jacked-up 4x4 beside you, no one is going to notice, and probably not even then.

But you could flash some leg at the truck driver .....

Yes the drive is safe , no one will notice or care. It's your SO that you will have to make understand.

Enjoy the drive, you have some beautiful country up there. I lived in Bend for a few years.

Karen,

Going for a drive dressed is one of the most common ways folks here begin to venture out and about. Do people notice, on very rare occasions it's bound to happen but ask yourself this. When driving how often do you look at the drivers around you. Those coming towards you tend to be hidden by the reflection of the screen. Those following can't really see anything. Those to the side may glance but even then what can they really see?

If you're modestly dressed you're not going to standout. If you wear a wig then I would say wear a little makeup to add to the illusion. And of course driving at night hugely stacks the odds in your favor.

As for truck drivers; I was out fully enfemme and stopped to allow a truck heading towards me to pass through a narrow gap. He stopped his cab next to me and looked down grinning like a fool. Now this could have been that he read me and was amused by it or it could just as easily been he liked the look of my cleavage. We'll never know. Either way, it bothers me not a jot.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    I've gone out numerous times in the evening for drives and strolls when the opportunity arises. I've always been totally en femme other than foregoing makeup other that lip gloss. That takes too much time and effort applying and cleaning off. You should check with your wife. Her reaction is based on the potential of an unintended reveal due to an accident. And, sometimes I have encountered friends and relatives even in other cities just by chance. She may be more agreeable to an evening drive if you drop the kids off at grandma's or a sleepover. Darkness seems to give the feeling of less chance of being noticed.

Yep 45 min drive to and from work, cami top skirt and heels couple day a week and most day just shorts and lace bra or sports bra no top and a nice set of double d's to show off I love it makes me happy.

Let's fill in some blanks. What do you look like from the neck up during these outings? A guy, with boobs, wearing a blouse, might attract inquisitive stares, and deservedly so. If you're made up and have hair (wig or your own) in a style that more or less lines up with the rest of your appearance. It's unlikely that anyone will even notice.

Again, for part time cross dressers, "passing" is a myth. We don't. The best thing to do is accept that and move on. If being clocked while out in public bothers you (it shouldn't, but that's another thread) aim for "blending". For most of us, that's an approachable goal.

Silver Member
    Driving while Pretty ... I posted this in January, 2016. Check it out, and the comments. Here's the content:

I've done it for years here in Southern California and wherever I've been en femme, and never really had a problem from others in a car alongside or people on the street. I'm sometimes in full make up. wig, etc., but mostly just a beautiful lipstick with jewelry, including earrings and sometimes my cigarette (I know, I know) showing with much lipstick on it to others. Yes. I don't try to hide it. Here's how I do it....

I put a black, suction cupped screen on the driver's and front passenger's side window. That makes it less easy for people to peer in, and I never worry, because while stopped at a traffic signal, I also use barriers so people can't see my fem persona. They are, seriously: the door posts of all cars and the head rests. If you stop and make side glances, you can move your car so people cannot see because of the blocked vision of the posts and head rests. I've wanted to share this for SO LONG !!!

AND, when you approach a red traffic signal, slow down more quickly then passing cars. Let them get ahead of you so that you can ease up to the traffic in front of you and use the above to place your car where you can still enjoy your prettiness, but others in the side cars cannot see!!

IF your car has tinted driver and side passenger windows, even better (illegal in most states).

Now, put on your make up, lots of red lipstick, earrings, pretties of all kinds and go for a drive. You'll love it !!
    Last edited by Jenny22; 09-15-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Karen. I don't think that any one really pays attention.

How exactly will you know if they do notice? Do you think they'll start honking wildly? Or run you off the road? Or follow you home to tell you how unnatural they think you are?

Does it really matter?

Hey Karen, not that many will notice. The ones who may figure it out will most likely be a bored passenger. You only need to worry if a car keeps pace along side. Slow up and see if they do to. If you feel threatened, phone the police.
    I attend large, four day gatherings like Keystone and Erie Gala each year. Most of the time I do the two day drives to the event and the two days home to make it a week of dressing. Never had any problems and enjoyed the ride. You should too!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Even if somebody notices you wearing clothing they won't do anything about it. They are wearing clothing also. Never heard anyone shout out their window, "Hey, take those clothes off!" Just not going to happen. Most likely nobody cares and, in reality, it is none of their business what you choose to wear.

Platinum Member
    There is really nothing to fear. As has been stated many times, its unlikely anyone will bother to look and a remote possibility that anyone will both look and care. With your wife's past support, this may be a great opportunity to take baby steps outward. One day, maybe never, but maybe one day the two of you may venture out and decide to stop for a snack at that cute little coffee shop. And then your shared experience can grow.

besides that...forget the passable limitation. Today I stood next to a very tall, heavy set woman at our clinic - easily my height or a bit taller and most assuredly a GG with child. People come in so many varieties of appearance and stature. If you are dressed and made up as a woman, you'll be accepted generally speaking, for the person you're presenting...regardless of "passability". Thats as much as most of us can hope to attain.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

There is really nothing to fear. As has been stated many times, its unlikely anyone will bother to look and a remote possibility that anyone will both look and care. With your wife's past support, this may be a great opportunity to take baby steps outward. One day, maybe never, but maybe one day the two of you may venture out and decide to stop for a snack at that cute little coffee shop. And then your shared experience can grow.

besides that...forget the passable limitation. Today I stood next to a very tall, heavy set woman at our clinic - easily my height or a bit taller and most assuredly a GG with child. People come in so many varieties of appearance and stature. If you are dressed and made up as a woman, you'll be accepted generally speaking, for the person you're presenting...regardless of "passability". Thats as much as most of us can hope to attain.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    With your wife's past support, this may be a great opportunity to take baby steps outward. One day, maybe never, but maybe one day the two of you may venture out and decide to stop for a snack at that cute little coffee shop.
    I am looking for those baby step moments.

Driving En Femme is a blast! I've never had anyone pull up beside me and make a comment. Even gone into a convenience store as a MIAD. No stares or comments. Of course this is done in a town other than the one I live in.
    Go... enjoy!!
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

Drove 12 hours interstate each way dressed; the only interaction was with 1 cop, which elicited no comment as to my appearance, and a few gas stops, only 1 rather pointedly called me "Sir". Driving is pretty much a slam dunk as you can limit your interaction with others while being out and visible, leaving you in control of the situation.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Banned Read only
    Karen,
    It's very hard to say exactly what other drivers see and think. Obviously lorry drivers have full view when looking down from their cabs . I've been driving fully dressed now for nearly two years , on the whole it's the passengers who get the chance to get a good look . On more than one occasion I've had people overtake me and slow down to let me pass again so they can get a second look. I mostly look straight ahead and smile , never exceed the speed limits , my cruise control is a good friend, I know I'm not going to speed and can rest my feet if wearing heels . We all know it's the getting in and out that's the fun part, I do still get a good feeling looking down and seeing my legs in stockings working the pedals, I've always found that quite sexy when watching my wife drive .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-16-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have gotten a few trucker honks.
    Most people pay no attention to people around them so don't worry.

do you think other drivers will pick up on the boobs and blouse?
    For me, it would be more fun if the did notice! But since your wife is concerned, maybe go with very small boobs and a top that's not obviously female. And an average looking brunette wig won't catch the eye compared to a platinum blonde, big hair, drag queen wig. Light makeup too. If by chance anyone does notice your wife won't know anyway, she's driving.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    How exactly will you know if they do notice? Do you think they'll start honking wildly? Or run you off the road? Or follow you home to tell you how unnatural they think you are?

Does it really matter?
    How about passengers holding up a camera and trying to take a picture while laughing to each other and pointing?
    That's what happened to me once.
    But - it's the ONLY time I ever had a bad incident.

On the other side of the coin, there have been times where I'd get a smile and the driver would make room for me to merge into their lane, or some other such courtesy. That always feels good.

if you don't drive next to your neighbor, no one will realize anything.
    I've been driving probably about 10.000 - 15.000 miles dressed, I never had an issue.
    I've been to gas stations to fill up my car and pay inside and so on.

Just do it and don't worry.

All I can do is give you my experiences, my wife is a collector of many different items and sometimes goes far distance to see somethings. She doesn't like to go alone because sometimes she goes to small towns or even people's houses and prefers me there, so she uses Maria to get me to go. Almost like a win win situation, she gets me to go and I get to drive dressed. On one occasion we were stuck in traffic and I make a rule of head straight and don't make eye contact with nobody, for some reason there was a pick up truck on the drivers side that took my attention and for some reason I looked over. It was a old coworker from a few years ago with his wife, I didn't look surprised or stardulled I just put my head straight and said to my wife if the people in the truck next to use are staring at us. She said no and why I asked, I told her who they were and she said that it would be hard for them to recognize me. I told her because they don't know her it was ok but if that was our friends or family my wife would have outted me. That coworker had to double look me and the car and make the connection, but our friends would look at me see my wife and then make the connection that's me next to her. Saying that I stopped driving dressed with her and she was getting upset because she loves sharing this side with me, and knows how much I enjoy it and felt like we were not sharing this. I don't know why I haven't dressed with her in the car since, I just don't feel comfortable with her there, she tells me if I get seen to tell who ever sees us that she made dress like that for whatever reason. Sorry it was a bite long but I guess I just wanted to explain different situations of going out dressed, I'm sure others here have different ways of seeing it. I guess your going to have to go yours and gives us your feed back

Maria 60... thanks for that reply. I had not considered that scenario. So far, in my couple of solo drives, I've worn a rather simple blouse with breast forms and a skirt. No make up and no wig. My thought is that other drivers would simply see me as male and be oblivious to the fact that I was wearing a female top.