Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using long drive as opportunity to dress

Assuming you are not wearing a flashy, look at me blouse, I agree that other drivers would be oblivious to the style of your top. Just keep it blendable or androgynous and you will be fine. How many times have you paid attention to the shirt of the male driver in the car next to yours? And, on the off chance you noticed he was wearing a womans shirt?

Exactly.

Nothing would come of it.

This summer my wife and I took a long trip in a motorhome. I drove many days dressed pretty. It sure is handy having a bathroom onboard and plenty of room to dress up.

Let's look at this from another view point, the other driver.I drive a fairly large flatbed tow truck,one if you look you can see down into others cars. I put on average 250 miles a day in a large very populated city with traffic all day and night. With that in mind unless someone is doing something to attract attention I don't notice who is driving or what they are wearing. If there is other traffic in similar sized cars they aren't really going to see any thing and if your windows are up it is more difficult to see imto the car.

Take the drive and enjoy it, I have taken many drives, and short of a verbal warning from a State Trooper (for expired tags) I have never received a second glance. If you are worried carry a change of clothes in the trunk or back seat. Have fun Brenda

Hi Brenda... I was specifically looking at taking a drive through the gorge once 84 is opened to see what it looks like after the fire. I have not broached this with my wife yet.

Reni Howard
    I tested it out yesterday. I drove a 90 mile trip each way yesterday wearing a black lace bra and forms but no blouse. Nobody noticed. I even drove thru a 15 mile construction zone with many workers and thru heavy city traffic. I didn't get one honk, wave or any kind of notice. Most people just don't notice.

Long drives, intermediate drives or short drives are always fun. I dress casually and go to a nearby park to walk, read or just enjoy the feelings of being out. People have walked by and a few say hello. I sometimes go to the gas station to fill up. I always wear hose when I'm out, which did get a glance and a smile. Made my day. It is what it is.

Tested what, Reni? That no one would notice you driving in your underwear? Was there a point or did you just get off on some exhibitionist fantasy?

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    ........ Here's how I do it....

I put a black, suction cupped screen on the driver's and front passenger's side window. That makes it less easy for people to peer in, and I never worry, because while stopped at a traffic signal, I also use barriers so people can't see my fem persona. They are, seriously: the door posts of all cars and the head rests. If you stop and make side glances, you can move your car so people cannot see because of the blocked vision of the posts and head rests. I've wanted to share this for SO LONG !!!

AND, when you approach a red traffic signal, slow down more quickly then passing cars. Let them get ahead of you so that you can ease up to the traffic in front of you and use the above to place your car where you can still enjoy your prettiness, but others in the side cars cannot see!!

IF your car has tinted driver and side passenger windows, even better (illegal in most states).
    Isn't a black tinted screen a bit unsafe? And wouldn't it be just as illegal as dark tinted windows?

I think driving differently than the other vehicles would be a bit unsafe but would also tend to attract attention, especially from the police.

Tinted side windows are not illegal, only dark tinted windows. My wife's new car came from the factory with tinted windows.

My ideas on driving (or riding) in a car while dressed:

Dress 100% female. Don't wear breast forms without a wig or natural long hair in a female style.
    Shave and wear beard cover, lipstick and normal makeup. Don't overdo it.
    Drive (or ride) like you normally would. Don't try to hide from other people. If you accidentally make eye contact with someone, smile, don't try to hide or look away.

A crossdresser in a car next to them is the last thing on anyone's mind. They won't be looking for you and unless your presentation is really bad, most won't realize they've just seen a crossdresser. Even if they do, they don't know you and you don't know them. Unless it's your own mother or brother, they are not likely to recognize you anyway.

If you are going out dressed with your wife or another female, have her drive. If there's an incident, things will be much simpler.

Reni Howard
    If nobody noticed me in a bra they aren't going to notice me fully dressed with wig and makeup.

Love driving dressed! Just beware of where you're going.

I would imagine most people have no idea of who is driving or riding in a vehicle, so more than likely no one will ever notice anything.

Just get dressed as a woman, most people are trying to avoid other traffic, if you do get hit on, smile and wave back.

If they pick up on the boobs and blouse they may think you are just an ugly woman..

You don't want that to happen......

So dress up a bit. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

At least once a month I have a four hour drive to our other house on Friday evenings. I've taken to wearing at the very least my breast forms, women's jeans and women's sandals. I've worn my wig many times as well. Hardly ever does anyone notice. At traffic lights, I sometimes can't help but thrust my chest out and lower my arms from the steering wheel hoping someone will notice. Only once, in broad daylight on the way back did someone do a double take. I was wearing a wig but my mustache makes passing impossible. I passed a truck with several rednecks and they caught up with me and passed to get a second look. That's all.

Last month, due to some good advice on the clothing section I stopped on the way at Kohl's to buy a body shaper. The only thing I wore that wasn't women's clothing was a generic tee shirt and a light jacket that hid my 'breasts' if you didn't look closely, I kept it open. (I'm still trying to get up the nerve to go dressed and not worry about it.) I spent a fair amount of time trying to find what I was looking for and finally checked out. I don't think I fooled the SA but she gave no indication as to how I was dressed. I mean, after all I was buying a women's body shaper.

Enjoy your forays in the car, nobody notices. These days most are on their phones anyway, not even paying attention to driving.

Liz