Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does it get any better

There,s nothing better then doing housework in a maids uniform, used to be one of my favourite things to do

Reality Check
    I don't own a maid's outfit but I have seen them for sale on eBay. Real ones like a real maid might wear.

We used to have a cleaning service when we were both working. The "maids" did not wear special outfits, they wore practical clothes.

They never cleaned in high heels and I wouldn't either.

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    Sometimes it's just great to let our hair down and have some fun! When I'm cleaning in an outfit like mine in heels it just makes me smile , it may not be your idea of fun but it is just that ! That is what these outfits are all about !

All fun Teresa!
    Nice picture!

WE Girls just want to have fun!

If I had a pic with more than an apron. stop talking!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I don't own a maids outfit. I do clean the house in feminine clothes. If I didn't wear feminine clothing when I cleaned the house it wouldn't get done.

Teresa,
    You are right, it is all about our idea of fun. My wife said I could wear whatever I wanted when I clean the house. So, I take full advantage of it. The house gets cleaned, I have fun, and feel good. I also have a nurse's outfit that NO real nurse would ever wear.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    It's not fair You People with accepting wives! I haven't been able to dress in about five months!!!!!!!
    Judy, I really feel for you. It always seems you are under her thumb. I wonder when you're going to explode. Last year my wife had a back operation which I knew would curtail my femme time for several months. It's DADT. Just as she was ready to end physical therapy she was diagnosed with breast cancer. That meant chemotherapy, surgery, radiation therapy. I truly accepted my limitations for dressing, although it did not curtail my femme purchases on line. Yesterday, she finally returned to work for part of a day. Today it was half a day. I don a pretty dress, hosiery and garter girdle, bra and panty, heels and a wig and prepared a pot of spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Maybe, too many wives think their husbands just sashay in front a mirror all day, trying on dresses and heels, while they are absent. I think many crossdressing husbands look forward to domestic chores when properly attired. I do!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I absolutely love it when I get a nice full day to clean house. I have a few institutional housekeeper dresses that are devine for a day of housework. And it's nice to have a clean house. Wifey probably suspects that I was dressed all day but, the house is spotless.

2367p.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Maybe, too many wives think their husbands just sashay in front a mirror all day, trying on dresses and heels, while they are absent.
    Sometimes a mirror is unavoidable.

3226pJPG.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I've prepared dinner dressed but house cleaning dressed is too energy consuming.
    My girly time is chilling out time

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Krisi,
    Sometimes it's just great to let our hair down and have some fun! When I'm cleaning in an outfit like mine in heels it just makes me smile , it may not be your idea of fun but it is just that ! That is what these outfits are all about !
    If it's fun for you, fine. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to wear or what to do. For me, it's a stereotype and that's something I try to avoid.

I thought that I was the only one while dressed, to clean house. I don't have a maids outfit I usually wear shorts sometimes skirt and heels.

I don't know where the whole ideas about sexy french maids outfits come from, most likely from some old movie. But I think most will agree that dressing like this would make any of us feel pretty: maid 23.jpg

And that's what it's all about.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    If it's fun for you, fine. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to wear or what to do. For me, it's a stereotype and that's something I try to avoid.
    Let's try this another way:

My fantasy of being a woman would not be cleaning other people's homes, it would be owning a profitable high tech company and travelling the world in jets and yachts.

This thread is about those of us who enjoy dressing in maid's outfits and doing house cleaning while so dressed, and sharing relevant thoughts with like-minded members. It's fine if you're not into this or are into other things, and I think the sensible thing to do is to opt out of the discussion rather than pour cold water onto the pleasure of others.

Rather than a maid who cleans, I enjoy being a maid who serves tea and homemade deserts!

...I mean I only ever get to serve them to myself, but hey. I can dream. I absolutely love my maid dress too. It's long and old-fashioned. I always feel really fancy in it. But I also always feel like a kid playing dress-up. XD

Platinum Member
    Hi Jen , Are you bragging or complaining, It sounds like a good deal to me......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!