Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does it get any better

Does it get any better

I just finished cleaning the house, wearing my maid outfit and an apron. Taking a break before going upstairs to have coffee with my wife. And I an sitting under the ceiling fan wearing VS panties and a bra, thigh highs, and 4" heels. I feel really good!!

I know just what you mean, Dominique! This morning, I vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms and floors, and did the laundry, all while dressed in a skirt and white tank top. When I was done, since it was hot and humid in the house, I took off the outer clothes and sat in my bra and panties in front of the fan, feeling very femme!

I'll pass on the whole maid outfit thing. Way too fetishy for my taste.

Does it get any better? Yes--when Momma comes into the bedroom wearing only her birthday suit.
    Jon

The maid outfit sounds like it is a lot of fun.
    I enjoy cleaning but as I don't own a maid outfit I do it in a comfortable slip. It turns a cleaning chore into something fun. I can highly recommend it.

Lucky ! Wish you had posted a picture

I don't wear a maid outfit when i do house work. but fem clothes a skirt and top and might have on heels. still to hot for thigh highs.
    Part Time Girl

It gets better with an adult beverage in your hand.

I don't own a maid outfit, but with the amount of house work I do - I should probably get one

It's not fair You People with accepting wives! I haven't been able to dress in about five months!!!!!!!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Having the maids dress to do your housework always makes it better. I don't have one but it just seems to fit when one does the cleaning

Yes ,that is my favorite time to clean and wear all type of lingeries ,,,it is a pleasure indeed ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I don't wear my maid's outfit to do house cleaning. Guy mode just works better for that. I wear it for the enjoyment of wearing it. Besides, if I wore it for housework I wouldn't get much work done. I'd be too distracted looking in the mirror too much.

Banned Read only
    Dominique,
    It's been a while since I wore my maid outfit, well I have two , one in black satin and one in black PVC , I'll agree they are fun to wear, but not so good when a delivery man calls !

Also taking a breather, a woman's work in never done !
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-15-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have a number of fetishes, but cleaning is NOT one of them! Changing my clothes doesn't change my slothful nature.

When I put on a maid's outfit? The LAST thing I think of is housework!

10P1200287 (1280x1212).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I to clean and cook dressed. Long dress or long skirt and top. I will probably pass on the maids dress though

I got a job at a store cleaning for 2 hours each weds morning before they open first day was last weds and I did wear a hotel style uniform
    real job now every weds morning 2 hours get paid $29 per hour
    Last edited by susants; 09-16-2017 at 05:40 AM.

Not much better at all!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I don't have a maids outfit and not much desire to either. My image, as a child of the sixties is to be a June Cleaver. Moderate heels, pearls, nails, pretty dress and just vacuuming away. Of course a pretty apron for some tasks.

Of course this would just freak my wife out!

I have cleaned my house many times dressed but never in a maids outfit .Although it would be nice to own one
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Teresa,
    Where did you get your outfit? Both of mine came from the Halloween store, so it does not matter what I do in them. However, I would like a nice one, "to wear." I know you can order from Corset Connection, but at $200+, I'm not sure what my wife would say. I have to admit, I do look in the mirror each time I pass.

Banned Read only
    Dominique,
    It's an interesting story, I was looking for a saucy PVC apron I searched the whole of the larger city close to me but couldn't find one and more or less stumbled into a shop which I realised was a sex shop, seeing the choice of clothes was like going to heaven !

The guy behind the counter didn't have an apron but instead I walked out with the PVC maid outfit. I did go back the the shop a couple of times, I bought a set of PVC underwear , but it was so uncomfortable I went back , surprisingly he offered to refund me . Instead I asked if he had had any other PVC clothing , so he disappeared and came back pushing a whole rack of clothes from the back of the shop, I was wearing panties and tights so I asked if I could try on a long sleeved dress . He didn't have a changing room only a badly fitting curtain to separate an area off, I wriggled into the dress but couldn't manage the zip so I called to ask if he minded zipping me up , all he could keep saying was very nice , very nice !! So there I was in the middle of a sex shop half being seen by the public passing by being zipped up in a PVC dress by a guy ! It was lovely to wear but I didn't buy it , instead I left with a nice black PVC skater skirt, a white PVC nurses uniform some free white lace top stockings and a catalogue pushed under my arm. It wasn't until I looked at in the car that I realised what the guy was really into , lets just say I was lucky not to be handcuffed for a couple of hours wearing the PVC dress , and having certain parts of his anatomy put to some misuse . The next time I went to look for the shop it had gone, it had become a hairdressers , when I looked inside the door one of the girls told me if I was looking for Juliettes , the police raided it and closed it down !

I don't really fear SAs after that experience , OK it was fun at the time !
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-16-2017 at 03:32 PM.

I'll tell you something better: Getting dressed to the nines, going out to a fancy restaurant and being treated like a lady. I can't get enough of that.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never quite understood the maid fetish people have.
    I clean my house in whatever I happen to have on that day.

Aspiring Member
    Hmm,

I on occasion will clean the kitchen, do dishes and other house chores while dressed. Love to click around in heels like Mrs. Cleaver.

To be honest, I would love to have a nice maid's outfit. It would be fun.