Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you more Feminine in dress and mannerisms than the Women in your life

No, I'm not and I don't have any intention to do so. I'm still the same man whether dressed in my ordinary or women's clothes. With that said, I have always dressed in more feminine clothes than my exgirlfriends who almost never had worn skirts or dresses during our time together.

When i guy mode, no, but when in Alice mode, FAR more femininely dressed than the vast huge majority in the area i live in!

Reality Check
    "Are you more Feminine in dress and mannerisms than the Women in your life ?"

The women in my life have been female all their lives. They don't have to wear high heels or overdo their makeup to feel feminine. Naked, they are feminine. In shorts and a T shirt they are feminine.

I, on the other hand, have to go to a lot of work to look feminine. My goal is to look like a normal woman, not someone going out for a night on the town so my normal dress is "casual but feminine". Still, to remotely pull it off I have to "dress up" more than the women in my life.

Are you more Feminine in dress and mannerisms than the Women in your life ?
    How can a man be more feminine than a woman, and to try and say that your are more feminine than the women in your life if beyond belief!!
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    How can a man be more feminine than a woman, and to try and say that your are more feminine than the women in your life if beyond belief!!
    Mmmm!

Can't say!! Not a Girl! Don't count! Not Femme?

WHAT?
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Read only
    I will agree I wear a dress more often than my wife. Except for going to a wedding or funeral my wife wears pants and tops which exude femininity. Me? Since I am stuck in the 1950's and 1960's in my mindset I am always attired in a dress, hose and heels and all the proper undergarments. Does that create femininity? Not by a long shot. Anyone looking at me will see a man in a dress. I may not feel that way. I may delude myself into believing I am an age appropriate attractive woman, but, I am not.

I've mentioned several times before on this site in response to similar questions I saw a very young woman getting out of the cab of a cement mixer. She was petite and well proportioned. She was wearing a flannel shirt, jeans, steel toed boots, safety vest and hard hat. She was an extremely feminine creature. The air surrounding her left no doubt she had the approval of any male watching her. She was a woman who was beyond feminine whether dressed like that or in a dress and heels or the wardrobe God gave her when she was born.

I look at some of the picture postings on the Internet of attractive cross dressing men. Some are drop dead gorgeous. Of course, there is no opportunity to observe them as to their walk and talk. Femininity is a package deal that does not just include wearing the clothes, makeup and wig/hair.

Only in my dreams. I'm not even the most feminine guy at the Highland Games. The clothes I like to Xdress in are much more feminine than what most women would stoop to wearing but my motives for wearing them are totally different than theirs. What women do is none of my business.

A man dressing and copying mannerisms of a women does not make him more "feminine" than "women in his life". Copying the weather ladies in their dresses does not equate to a lifetime of living as a woman. It just means you try harder to act feminine.

Maybe time for a reality check.

When I'm all dolled up, I'm dressed more typically feminine than any of my girl friends. Unfortunately, there no way I could ever really reach their height of true femininity. I've come to see them more as an ideal to look up to, rather than a point to reach. I think I'm happier for that. Rather than focusing on "measuring up", I get to focus on the simple aspects that really make me happy.

I would not say I am more feminine. I do find myself watching my posture more and the position of my legs and feet while sitting at my deks. I do actively bend at the knees to pick something up.

I do walk better in heels than my wife though 😜

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    A man dressing and copying mannerisms of a women does not make him more "feminine" than "women in his life". Copying the weather ladies in their dresses does not equate to a lifetime of living as a woman. It just means you try harder to act feminine.

Maybe time for a reality check.
    Right on! It's called grace which is something that is most difficult to emulate and very few of us possess without effort.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I would sat that my wife is far more womanly than I - as it should be. but I have nice outfits...good makeup and I think I do OK presenting a fair image.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

I think many of us simply go 'over the top' a bit because we know that we aren't female, and need to adopt the clothes (& hairstyles), behaviors (putting on makeup,etc.), mannerisms and other personality quirks that we associate with being female, in order to feel that way ourselves. It simply relieves the gender dysphoria....temporarily, at least.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie , This sounds like a trick question with no right answer......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would say there is definitely a right answer, and if you think it is yes, then you got it wrong.

Well when i dress ,,sometimes my wife indicate that I can be very sexy ....she does not like that ,,,,yet the body is easy ..but the beautiful feminine face is very difficult to be ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....