Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you more Feminine in dress and mannerisms than the Women in your life

Are you more Feminine in dress and mannerisms than the Women in your life

And for those women that know that you dress have they ever commented on your style of dress or your mannerisms ?

I always watch the weather ladies in their pretty dresses and heels and try and copy how they move. Anyone else ?

No I'm not more feminine than the woman in my life (wife) when I dress I just wish I was.

My presence in a room can change the mood! When my wife enters there are contented smiles!

I'm more Feminine yet she is more Womanly!

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

No, my wife is much more feminine in dress and mannerisms than I can ever be. She gives me a goal to strive for.

I don't go out of my way to see the Television news but if it's a woman I do critique her fashion sense. I'm not impressed by many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post

I don't go out of my way to see the Television news but if it's a woman I do critique her fashion sense. I'm not impressed by many of them.
    lol I'm very critical of other women's fashion sense, I frequently watch to see what they're wearing and quite often find myself thinking aloud and saying something like "oh dear, what were you thinking when you put that lot together?" Lol not where they would hear me obviously.

I do have a different fashion than my GF and we both know. We can never outdo a female. But we have our own fashion sense and I am getting more feminine but there is still a long way to go.
    Part Time Girl

Sometimes I am more ladylike. Definitely am the one who wears the dresses in the family.

Most of the time i am in male mode. Not outwardly feminine. I work in an office presenting as male and yet I consider myself feminine/female. I am very empathic. I sure identify more with my female coworkers than the male.

What's with all of these competition questions?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

The trouble with this question is that it can never be answered correctly.

You are asking members to subjectively decide how they compare to women around them.

They only way this can make sense is if you get a few objective opinions which might be biased as the person you ask may not want to hurt your feelings.

Apart form that all we can do is be the best we can be.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I spoke to the assoc. pastor at the church where I am a member. She was in SF, Calif. before coming here and she said, the transgendered "girls" always dressed better than the genetic females! Only her opinion but it is from a genetic female! Just my $0.02! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Only the clothing.

My wife is 1000% more feminine than I am, duh. However, I am a girly girl and she is mostly not (other than way regular trips to the hair and nail salons). She can glam it up as the occasion calls for. I often need to resist the temptation to glam it up even if the occasion does not call for it :-) Hugs, Michelle

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I have a GG friend, who I get together with on occasion, she joins me for karaoke night sometimes. She has told me that when she meets up with me she has to kick it up a notch to compete with me because I always dress so nice.

I certainly outdress my wife, who wears blue jeans 99% of the time. but when she wears a dress it would be obvious who was who.

I try to always dress nice. However as well as I dress there is no way I can compete with a GG. However I had had women comment that sometimes I do make them a little jealous. I just say that I have to be a little better dressed just to be able to be in the the same class as them.

I'm not.

Trying to copy someone else it just comes off as fake and exaggerated. More is not better.

Being feminine comes from within. It is how a woman feels about herself, how she carries herself, expresses herself and how she projects herself. Femme has nothing to do with clothing

So, those who are hung up on thinking they are more femme than a woman--get real and get over it.

jodi

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I don't think I am; however, I've never thought about it.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    What's with all of these competition questions?
    It's a guy thing ... or a gurl thing ... or some thing ...

While I express a "feminine" side, I am no match or try to be with my wife. Regarding clothing, she's wears scrubs to work, so when an opportunity arises for her to dress femininely, she definitely does. Though, on occasion, its from my side of the closet.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think its funny when a CD claims to be or dress more womanly than a GG.
    I say check you ego honey!!

No I don't think so. I try to keep myself as norm as possible according to where I am at the time

I am going answer with a question. Is a copy more original then the original?

I try, but not really. I enjoy "practicing" walking in heels and other feminine mannerisms. I enjoy watching body language of other women. My wife tries to help, but she feels I need a lot more practice. Ha!